⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Make a button in the store/wardrobe for ”kash”, ”k-stars” and ”diamonds” so they are not all over the place and you can find things easier 👏🏼✨
    alvaas said:
    Make a button in the store/wardrobe for ”kash”, ”k-stars” and ”diamonds” so they are not all over the place and you can find things easier 👏🏼✨
    And also add a ”favorite” botton so that you don’t have to search and scroll everytime
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I got this idea after completing a formal gig where Kim was in a gold gown and I was standing there in uggs and a hoodie and she's like "you're wearing the perfect outfit!" 🥴 with no repercussions. 

Lol I think it would be cool if we got bonuses (exp, Kash, etc) for dressing appropriately for gigs, SYS and other events.

I know that our kloset value gives us a star or a heart on the overall gig/date, but I think it would be an added bonus for actually wearing an outfit/style that makes sense (kinda like in Covet fashion, you get bonus points added to your overall votes if you're wearing in season items)

I think this is a good way to make sure ppl stay on theme (we've all seen the ball gowns in a street style SYS that gets popular vote just bc sparkly) and it will be fun to create outfits for each gig /date. 
    If it cost 60-70$ for a whole year and not only a month of gold VIP I think that more people would buy it
    Sooo can throwback boxes be more like a special shop tab or pop up at a location where we can just buy what we want. I just bought some kstars that ended up being wasted chasing a particular outfit. I got a bunch stuff that I don't want instead. 

I'm at the point where I don't want to spend real money anymore. 😭
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hi everyone 👋🏼 
    I’m quite new to the forum so if you missed my introduction post in the other thread - hiiii! Returning KKH player after many years.

I have a question - apologies if this is the wrong topic, I hope not 🤞🏼 - I recently matched a guy on Konnections that has dreadlocks:

I would love to buy the hairstyle for my sexy hubby to switch up the look I got him every now and then, but it seems non existent in the Hair section when I go gift him stuff:

Does anyone know if dreads are available at all to buy and if so, do you know what level that is please? 👀 

thanks in advance xxx 
  • seloshiceseloshice Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I often travel around the cities/ countries to get more energy, but there are so many places that you can travel, and therefore  it gets confusing to remember what place you went to already. 

My suggestion is that When you tap the plane icon, the place you already are in, is still there as an option, but in another color, so I would know which destination is the next one. 

An example of you don’t know what I mean: I’m traveling around to gather energy, so i just travel the different destinations from top to button. I’m in Paris now, and as I click on the plane icon, I forget what city is the next one, because that the Paris destination is not there, and I accidentally click on cities I have already been through, it wastes a lot of my time as I do this often
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    New photobooth poses and backgrounds pls
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    New clothes for babies and a baby carrier for our babies 
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    seloshice said:
    I often travel around the cities/ countries to get more energy, but there are so many places that you can travel, and therefore  it gets confusing to remember what place you went to already. 

My suggestion is that When you tap the plane icon, the place you already are in, is still there as an option, but in another color, so I would know which destination is the next one. 

An example of you don’t know what I mean: I’m traveling around to gather energy, so i just travel the different destinations from top to button. I’m in Paris now, and as I click on the plane icon, I forget what city is the next one, because that the Paris destination is not there, and I accidentally click on cities I have already been through, it wastes a lot of my time as I do this often
    Love this suggestion!
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
    seloshice said:

That is soooo true!
    I literally go back and forth to the same places all the time 😹😹😹😹thank God I saved up and got the private jet, I was wasting so much money travelling economy~~~~ lol
    seloshice said:

Also… I was thinking that once you travelled to a location, it changes color like you suggested (say, grey for example) and switch back to blue once the animated objects in it have recharged. That would avoid unnecessary journey and time waste. And money, if you don’t own the private jet.
    albie_don said:
    seloshice said:

Also… I was thinking that once you travelled to a location, it changes color like you suggested (say, grey for example) and switch back to blue once the animated objects in it have recharged. That would avoid unnecessary journey and time waste. And money, if you don’t own the private jet.
    Omg yes i like this idea too!!!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    ADD these poses to the game please! If y’all can add them to ur page, u can add them to the game as well! I’m tired of seeing the same boring poses. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    You really need to look into hiring new customer service staff. I’ve been playing this game since it came out and not once have they ever helped with any problem I’ve had, they just blame me for my problems and accuse me of having bad wifi 
    In addition to the diamond tab in the shop, can all items available for diamonds be added instead of having to search through the SYS and squad closets. 😭
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I suggest to FREAKING FIX THE GAME. DIAMONDS ARE GONE AGAIN
  • KKH_ZeeKKH_Zee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Let us wear thigh high boots with jeans it sucks when it puts me in the default black skirt. 🤧
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing, how are u doing? I hope well. On Saturday I contacted customer service about squads and would like to record a suggestion for the game. My squad leader hasn't logged into her game for 1 month, and I think that's why she was replaced by another squad member. The thing is that this new leader hasn't logged into the game for 3 weeks either. I asked customer service if they could change the leader, putting me in place or any other daily player so that we can organize our squad. The answer I got was:

How can only the leader choose another player to take her place, if she hasn't joined for 1 month? Was she chosen at random? So this is my suggestion: if it's to change the leader of a squad, then let her be a daily player, so that the squad doesn't get "abandoned". 😊🤞🏾
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
    Do you guys think they even look at this thread anymore 😭 There are so many great suggestions, but I just don’t see anything happening about it :///
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    a moon aura in which clouds part and the moon comes out and triggers the day and night effect on clothes since voting booth never really has the night time effect except for a couple of times
    I communicate in memes
  • shadow_plays_kkhshadow_plays_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    •  add  more  pop  up  shops  (weve  had  the  same  one  for  months)
    •  add  more  to  the  goals  (its  so  easy  to  get  100%  we  need  more  to  achieve)
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    •  add  more  pop  up  shops  (weve  had  the  same  one  for  months)
    But also make all popup shops available for everyone! I've finished the entire game and am out of challenges except for the new daily weekdat challenges but I've never gotten the popup with the septum ring 😭
    Would be nice to win 2 tickets with the other rewards if you finish in the top 3 SYS
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @GluAdmin

Can this bug please get fixed? We get the call from our ski resort that they want to do xyz event and can we attend/model. If we say no then our business rep goes down and we earn less (which I am fine with, that makes sense)
    The problem is that if you say yes then they say "great, swing by anytime" but you're automatically and instantly transported to that event, no matter what, regardless of what you're doing. There's no way to say yes, but not at this exact second. Which doesn't make sense because you have to do the 3 hr event instantly, but the event description says you have 6 days to complete it.

• KierellaKierella Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Can there be a way to purchase diamonds? Like wtf. Kstars we’re hard enough to earn now it’s ‘diamonds’ that cannot be earned outside of buying them or doing well in style events. I’d gladly spend $100,000 Kstars on 1 diamond. It would motivate me to play more so I can earn more money. 
  • EygptBellEygptBell Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Bring Honey Blonde as an optional hair color please!
    Kierella said:
    Can there be a way to purchase diamonds? Like wtf. Kstars we’re hard enough to earn now it’s ‘diamonds’ that cannot be earned outside of buying them or doing well in style events. I’d gladly spend $100,000 Kstars on 1 diamond. It would motivate me to play more so I can earn more money. 
    i  wouldnt  say  100,000  kstars  😆  but  definitely  a  good  idea
  • simonehasimoneha Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    A search option in the closet. It would save me so much time if I was able to search after colour, dress length etc. in the closet.

If you have bought a colour for a dress or a piece of jewellery, then it also would come up in the search. This feature would be so amazing!