🗳️♏SYS 10/21/21 Scorpio Season SYS!🦂🗳️

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA happy birthday doll 🥳
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    What it means? 

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @helly23 means the look has no items for you to purchase, either they're not available or you have them all
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Such an uninspired SYS.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @patiencebrodyUnfortunately I don't have them all 😅 thank you 
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’ve tried different colours and nothing seems to have failed miserably so I’m just submitting what I want and hoping for the best 🤞

I will say that I’m getting bored of these sys zodiac calls that follow “water sign = blue, fire sign = red”. It’s not that hard to have a quick google to see for Scorpio it says stuff like deep, rich colours and sexy, sleek silhouettes etc. But nope, we get wear blue and white which also doesn’t fit cohesively with the earnables or prizes 🥴 Every sign should be different from one another and if the zodiac calls keep following this recent formula, I can’t help but not look forward to the ones to come. It’s way too repetitive. Just my two cents. I’ll stop complaining now lol
    Yesss, idk why Glu decide to do these zodiac sys yet they didn’t give any effort to research about the zodiac 😞 and the call, the call make my VB a mess TvT
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    You all weren’t kidding about the 60’s curse 😂 And I was getting pretty good scores up until that point. 
    I have been getting high 50s and a 59 so i started submitting off theme stup*d looks so i dnt hit the 60s curse. No matter what i submit its in the 50s🤣🤣 this game is soo rigged.
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Ok, I didn't love at first, but the dress is growing on me
    ❤️🖤

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Lisak2 said:

Living my assassin fantasy. My diamond boxes are pretty decent for once. Usually I end up with dyes for days. 

@TrashleyKKH I haven't opened a diamond box because I hated that outfit. Then I saw this. B'bye diamonds! Absolutely stunning 😍
    Seriously 😀 you did an amazing job styling! I love your look! I won the hood and I am having a hard time matching it to outfits that I like. You killed it!

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

this 47 votes look is such a b***s*t 🤡

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    You all weren’t kidding about the 60’s curse 😂 And I was getting pretty good scores up until that point. 
    I have been getting high 50s and a 59 so i started submitting off theme stup*d looks so i dnt hit the 60s curse. No matter what i submit its in the 50s🤣🤣 this game is soo rigged.
    Lol how did this look get a 56🙄 not complaining as long as i get the earnables🤣🤣🤣
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was getting decent enough scores for most of the theme but of course they drop off at the end. The rigged voting didn't work to get me to buy tickets before but after the glitch caused people to lose tickets and diamonds they paid money for, there's even less of a chance of me getting extra tickets when my scores drop.
    Platform: Android

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Most of the comments about TS items this week was negative and I was happy, I thought I can have them with few extra tickets but it’s real battlefield in there 🥲
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Zodiac and tb sys are tbh the hardest sys’s 😭 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    alo said:
    Never seen a SYS thread so dead before. Good job on ruining your game Glu! 
    right, lately these past SYS have been boring that made me lose interest on this game 😅
    Totally agree -- I missed a ticket and literally don't even care anymore 
    Platform: iOS
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Currently debating staying up or setting an alarm for 3am when I get my last ticket or just to skip it... I really want to reach atleast the boots but I don't think I will... Ugh if only I was in gold for this SYS I could have won more of the prizes😭
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks ✨  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I’m confused, my Trendsetters group just changed and it messed up my position! Is this a glitch or what? 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I miss my first TS group. 😔
    I specifically started late so I could be in a more chill group, and they moved me into an uber competitive group with so many TBs. 
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    There’s still only three people in my group and the bottom person has a total of 7, so something is off. No idea if I’m going to get the prizes or not. Shame bc I actually really like them.
  • madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

It’s been like one minute since I submitted and I already got 30 votes..
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my looks ♏️ 

me in the earnables 🦂 the hair was definitely not right for scorpio but it makes for a cool superhero look! 🦸🏻‍♀️

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    2nd! Wish I had the same luck last weekend!

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I wasn’t sure about the TS prizes at first, but as a scorpio I fought for them in the end 😅 They’ve definitely grown on me!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Ended up in 17th place and got 40 kstars! I really want the flower and yellow dress tho 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    havent done this well in forever finished 1st in silver III

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

The shoes are really cool 🐺
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android