Options

K Stars video offers

Black_Rose18Black_Rose18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hey Everyone 
I've recently contacted glu about my daily videos for K Stars  being reduced from 20 videos a day to 10 videos,just after making my first ever purchase(2 tickets for SYS) in the game after 4 years of playing it(was trying something new),Although the person I spoke to in the customer care was incredibly friendly, it seems nothing can be done about it.This has made the game less fun for me, starting to lose interest as well. Can't  spend my real money on the game anymore after this. Has anyone experienced this problem before? 

Comments

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I really didn't count how many videos I watched but I only got 16 kstars + it took me almost 2 hours of refreshing the videos to get to the limit which completely **** with my schedule.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Hey Everyone 
    I've recently contacted glu about my daily videos for K Stars  being reduced from 20 videos a day to 10 videos,just after making my first ever purchase(2 tickets for SYS) in the game after 4 years of playing it(was trying something new),Although the person I spoke to in the customer care was incredibly friendly, it seems nothing can be done about it.This has made the game less fun for me, starting to lose interest as well. Can't  spend my real money on the game anymore after this. Has anyone experienced this problem before? 
    Sadly it’s intentional. 😔
    I guess Glu figures if players can spend money on the game, they can afford to spend more on kstars. It’s a really really terrible decision on their part. 
  • Options
    Black_Rose18Black_Rose18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Really a terrible decision .I'm never going to spend money again, before they completely take away all of my videos. This was my first and last time making a purchase on the game,unlike other players,I really don't have money to keep spending on the game. thank you so much for your answer
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This has been an issue for a long time. Free players get 20 free kstars videos, but as soon as you buy one thing it cuts it down to 10. It's unfair and you would think that Glu wouldn't do that to those who spend money on this game, but again it's Glu and they're greedy af.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    MirandaSoplilloMirandaSoplillo Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Never bought because I live in Argentina and I can't spend money in the game. I never got more than 10 free videos, AKA 10 stars :(
    iOS player
    level 55
    English is not my first language