🗳️♏SYS 10/21/21 Scorpio Season SYS!🦂🗳️

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Started late and missed a ticket, got moved to a group where most people were in the 1000s. 😅

Not too sad about it, SYS is getting kind of tiring. 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I ended 5th in gold! 🙂. Please excuse my horrible styling skills, I can’t find a top that matches the rest of the outfit lol.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Haven't done this well in a SYS in forever, I ended 5th in gold without any extras✨

Here's my highest, lowest and favorite!

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    11th in gold!

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-13 💙 This felt like a Midnight Magic SYS to me because of the blue theme. Looks 4, 8, 9 and 12 are my favorite ❤️

I scored 6th place, and got what I wanted which were the gloves, the earrings are adorable too and they dye nicely 🖤

Everyone looks gorgeous in their prizes! Enjoy dolls 🦂💋

• VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Literally didn’t care this sys, missed 2 tickets. No one in my ts group seemed to care except top 3 people. Only they reached final earnable. Thank you glu you are making it easy for us to lose interest in the game and save our money. 
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

🦂 WELCOME TO SCORPIO SZN ♏️
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Had some weird problems at the start but it was corrected. Around the last 30 minutes before sys ended another problem happened. I was showing #4 in TS and a player named Ali was at #1. I thought great and closed the game since I was cooking dinner. When I returned later, I was #18 and there was no one even named Ali in my TS group. Somehow I was switching between TS groups again.  Ofc I didn’t get a screenshot earlier when I was 4th to prove it. On top of that my final scores didn’t tally correctly and I still have the wrong rank. I’ve sent a ticket to customer support to review and fix my ranking but a lot of weird things keep happening every sys. So frustrating!
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Apparently, I suppose to be in gold group in sys but now I am bronze II since level up from tbt sys event. On the plus side, I won few lovely accessories, dye, kstars, and energy. Here are all of my looks 1-13 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished in 11th place in Gold. Went for an alien look 🛸

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

The items definitely grew on me! I love them😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Came in 5th place in Bronze 1 (when I’m not even supposed to be in that level since I got bumped down due to all of the glitches happening in the game) getting only the earrings. The style levels are so unfair. In Gold, when somebody comes in 5th place they get the earrings, sleeves, pants, and the hair! I only got the earrings. The style levels should be more fair to the players, also considering that players could get low votes on their looks even after following Kim’s call and the theme entirely.
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I was 5th in gold but I got bumped down to 9th🙃. Last minute everyone went crazy😅. I really just wanted the boots🖤. Love the earrings tho🦂. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    I don’t think there is anything you can do it although I will try to shoot my shot.
    I live in London and now since TB events started on Monday its nearly impossible for me to score well on Weekends. Let me explain, Monday TB starts 3pm and finishes Thursday 3pm - great! Thursday it starts 8pm and finishes 2am in the morning! So basically before I could fight for items on Thursday at least if I liked them but now Thursdays only finishes TB SYS. I went to sleep yesterday and I was 1st with 250+ points ahead from 2nd, I woke up 4th so I didn’t got one of the prizes. I had extra tickets, I was happy to use them but I can’t stay up at night just for the game. It would be fair if dolls from the same country would be places into the same group and events could finish just a few hours early?
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @Briannakkh - Same. I always wake up on Monday and realise I’ve dropped quite far down in the rankings. So unlikely to ever come top 3
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @Briannakkh @Newsychick I am guilty of staying up until 3 am for this game but lately It is not possible. I was second in silver at 2 am last night, woke up to be kicked to 8th.

Even if they put us from the same continent in a TS group, there is always going to be someone who stays up all night 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

small fortune 😔
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I had a chill group this sys so I was able to get the ts top with my last look 🥳 I love this look ! I also scored pretty great overall but I still was kinda bored this sys. Maybe it’s because I’m going through it and not playing as much but I’m hoping the upcoming sys themes will make me more excited to play more

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Really end up loving the earnable dress and hairstyle. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Sad I didn’t get the shoes 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Of course whenever I really like the TS prizes I get really low scores 😑
    I had to submit one extra ticket to get the gloves, the top and pants were basically out of reach.

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Bruh the hair was so sick and all I needed was 1 more vote😭
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @marinaivanovnaKKH Send a ticket to customer support and show the screenshot, they might give you the hair! I got the strawberry dress when I was one point away😅
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    @marinaivanovnaKKH Send a ticket to customer support and show the screenshot, they might give you the hair! I got the strawberry dress when I was one point away😅
    How do I contact the customer support?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Came first in silver three, honestly worth levelling down when you don't mind not getting the top prize. Chill ts group and got the prizes I wanted 😄.

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Finished 3rd in Silver III. I used 2 extra tickets, because I needed this pants+shoes combo. I’m Living my RockStar fantasy! 

• pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Can someone show me where the thigh high boots are in the Kloset? Support told me they were sent to me but I can’t find them.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited October 2021
    pastizzi said:
    Can someone show me where the thigh high boots are in the Kloset? Support told me they were sent to me but I can’t find them.
    They are in the pants section at the bottom.