šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited October 2021

Is it possible to get this fix? @KalindaKing šŸ˜¬
  • shadow_plays_kkhshadow_plays_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    idkĀ  whereĀ  theseĀ  itemsĀ  cameĀ  fromĀ  butĀ  iĀ  loveĀ  them!!Ā  showĀ  meĀ  someĀ  outfitsĀ  youĀ  guysĀ  cameĀ  upĀ  withĀ  thatĀ  useĀ  theseĀ  items.Ā  alsoĀ  lemmeĀ  knowĀ  ifĀ  thisĀ  wasĀ  anĀ  updateĀ  orĀ  not?
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @evilhag I agree with that, and my anger really isn't against her either; it is indeed against Glu. The fact that money is gone for many players, who are probably not going to get it back, is really disgusting. Maybe it's her job on the line, but in our defense (as in people who actually lose their things), we don't know who to direct our frustration towards either. The customer service is pure SH*T at this point, and Kalinda is doing nothing but making a travesty out of it. She probably has her own reasons, but the deflection here is actually a mockery and an attempt to hide the real thing.

Honestly, I really don't think I have the energy to keep doing this anymore. I will be uninstalling the game as of this moment, and I don't think I will ever come back until this is acknowledged. I'm done. I will be reporting this app as fraudulent, leaving horrible reviews, showing screenshots of the useless customer service, gettng my money back, etc. I've never been treated so poorly or this disgustingly. It's sad that a game I really loved and respected once is now full of sh*t. For all the harassment that they put me through, I wish them all similar ill. Sorry to say that, but I'm fed up and I'm just done being that patient and forgiving.Ā 
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

These new free items are adorable and came out of no where. I am obsessed with the hair clips!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I randomly got double K offer for 24 hours, go check it out dolls x
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    great, Iā€™m missing 9 different color dyes again!!! They are showing zero šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. When will these glitches stop!!!
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Hey guys, I play on iPhone and I see nearly none of the offers. I sometimes see these kinds of offers which I have to pay while registering and I am not interested in investing money on. I donā€™t see any free offers that I can win a lot of k-stars just like you guys. Does anyone know what is wrong with me?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Hey guys, I play on iPhone and I see nearly none of the offers. I sometimes see these kinds of offers which I have to pay while registering and I am not interested in investing money on. I donā€™t see any free offers that I can win a lot of k-stars just like you guys. Does anyone know what is wrong with me?
    if u click on that purple field it will take you to survey page x
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @lovelydoll if im not mistaken the offers depend on your location so there is less for different countries
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Players: what's wrong with the glitches? My resources are gone. My money's gone and I'm not getting a refund. My SYS levels are still wonky. Can we get help?
    Glu: we just released an amazing fix that turns an 8 hour quest to a 3 hour one! We worked so hard to provideĀ  you this and we truly hope you love it! Enjoy!

I'm honestly so fed up with your ignorance,Ā @KalindaKing. ONE explanation is allĀ  we've been asking and you're giving us pathetic and moronic updates about things no one cares about. The fact that these new items were denied for old players months ago but are given right now when players are asking for an explanation about these glitches? It's just plain deflection at this point and honestly, it's just disgusting.

Wow. I'm I don't think being rude to @KalindaKing is necessary.

Just based on my experience, the cx support team work really hard to resolve any issues with the game. Twice in the past I've lost literally everything. Not just a few diamonds or moving down a rank in SYS, but my whole game, all of my purchases with REAL money, literally every.thing wiped and I was starting back at zero.

Ā Both times, everyone who I corresponded with did the best they could and although it was hard to keep my composure (because I totally sympathize with you on how stressful it is) I had to remind myself that they're people too, and they're doing everything they can to help me.

Ā And they did! It took a little longer the second time because of the time difference plus I had an issue with switching phones and email but I provided all of my receipts, any screenshots I had and they help me recover it all.Ā 

Idk, I just think it's important to remember that they're helping a ton of us all at once (!!!) and we're still in a pandemic, so they may be short staffed, overwhelmed, and/or overworked.

Also too, a company like Glu probably (definitely) has different departments who handle different things. It's highly unlikely that the new items have anything to do with trying to sneakily pacify an ongoing issue. Just coincidence that the A/B testing finished and all of the items rolled out during this glitch.

I guess I'm just saying all of this to say that we should practice some humility and compassion for the people who are using their talents as game developers, illustrators, customers service agents and even volunteer forum mods to make our ux as smooth and fun as possible. I've played a few games and KKH is by far the best, even with the inevitable shenanigans that come with digital games.Ā 

Yes it's stressful (especially if you've spent money) but know that they're doing their best to help you keep playing because without players, there's no game????

I hope you don't take this as a personal attack and more as a different perspective of handling stress than you may be used to and take it into consideration.

ā¤ļø
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Just got a generous compensation on another game I play for a glitch I didnā€™t even know happened and didnā€™t affect me. Just saying. šŸ˜Š
    edited October 2021
    ^
    @ariellep If it's the game I think it is, then I got that too. But that glitch was external (had to do with the fb outage) if based on what everyone is saying they're experiencing with KKH it sounds more like an internal/coding issue. Two different scenarios, which would explain why it's taking so long to fix everyone's individual problems. Imagine if you spent $500 plusĀ  and got the same blanket compensation as someone who never did in app purchases and wasn't affected in their SYS or anything else and didn't get your purchases back.

Ā It sounds to me like they're taking everyone's case one by one to make sure everyone is properly taken care of.

I'm not saying ppl don't have the right to be upset. I'm just saying that patience is a virtue and you catch more flies with honey than vinegar ā¤ļø

Edit: clarified a sentence.Ā 

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @tangerine I understand what youā€™re saying but itā€™s about going above and beyond when a lot of people have been experiencing ongoing glitches. I have dealt with customer service countless times and they are refusing to give me my missing diamonds because I have no screenshots. They only gave me back my 14 missing SYS tickets after several customer service tickets where they said I was missing nothing and then I finally found a screenshot I didnā€™t know I had and they replaced them. We are having to do a lot of hoop jumping just to get back what we had (and in some cases, not getting it back at all) and if they just threw us a bone to make us feel a little better it would go a long way. Iā€™m not saying do a blanket compensation instead of dealing with people individually and giving them back what is missing. Iā€™m saying do a blanket compensation as an apology for all of these ongoing issues we keep having to deal with.
    @ariellep no, I totally get it. My main point in the post I was quoting is that name calling and being rude to people who are trying to help is counterproductive and unnecessary.

Also, If anyone has purchased anything right before the glitch/during, my tip is to send your most recent order numbers and literally ANY screenshot, even if it's just a ootd or something because it has metadata that they can look at to see if it's recent or if it's even your account (bc I'm pretty sure some ppl might be trying to take advantage).

Ā That's what I had to do. Literally any screenshot will have metadata that can help. I was even compensated for being patient and understanding the 2nd time! I didn't want to say because I'm sure it was to the discretion of the manager who helped me, and I don't want people to think that it's a standard thing, because it's not.Ā 

Also to my original point, imagine if this were irl. Talking to people like what I've seen around the forum is...downright Rude. And idk about you, but it wouldn't motivate me to resolve anyone's problems any faster. šŸ„“

I get how frustrating it is. Lol if I could show you the book of back and forth emails I had with cx team I would. But keeping composure and compassion is key. šŸ˜Š

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Why do I have to charm these guys? I'm #2 on the A+++ list but I have to charm any guy that's an A star??

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    tangerine said:
    @ariellep no, I totally get it. My main point in the post I was quoting is that name calling and being rude to people who are trying to help is counterproductive and unnecessary.

Also, If anyone has purchased anything right before the glitch/during, my tip is to send your most recent order numbers and literally ANY screenshot, even if it's just a ootd or something because it has metadata that they can look at to see if it's recent or if it's even your account (bc I'm pretty sure some ppl might be trying to take advantage).

Ā That's what I had to do. Literally any screenshot will have metadata that can help. I was even compensated for being patient and understanding the 2nd time! I didn't want to say because I'm sure it was to the discretion of the manager who helped me, and I don't want people to think that it's a standard thing, because it's not.Ā 

Also to my original point, imagine if this were irl. Talking to people like what I've seen around the forum is...downright Rude. And idk about you, but it wouldn't motivate me to resolve anyone's problems any faster. šŸ„“

I get how frustrating it is. Lol if I could show you the book of back and forth emails I had with cx team I would. But keeping composure and compassion is key. šŸ˜Š

Do you know whatā€™s rude? Reaching out for help with kindness and asking for help because customer support is denying returning you items that are rightfully yours; items I paid for with my own real currency and constantly being ignored. Thatā€™s rude and very unprofessional. People are frustrated. You have a good experience thatā€™s great but the majority of people havenā€™t. The fact that I finish my private message with any help is appreciated and please acknowledge my message and not a single word is sent to me isĀ messed up. This has happened a lot. Keeping composure when I pay for something and need help and Iā€™m being ignored is not something that I not a lot of people can do. So what is my option when Iā€™m told no I canā€™t help you and it sucks that you paid money and lost stuff but I canā€™t do anything about it? Iā€™m sorry but honey doesnā€™t always work when youā€™re dealing with people who donā€™t give a šŸ’©. I wish that I was dealing with professionals who value their customers. Even a manager ā€œcouldnā€™tā€ help me when I lost stars due to the glitch and I had to go back and forth to get someone else who finally helped me. Why do I need to be stressed out and harassing them just to get back whatā€™s mine? Maybe just maybe if they had people who actually cared and helped the first time we wouldnā€™t be so frustrated. As far as screenshots, I have no problem with it because how else can I prove my case and Iā€™ve proven it plenty times and yet ā€œI canā€™t help youā€ ā€œitā€™s your internets faultā€ is there go to. This is my experience with customer support and help on this forum.Ā 
    @tangerine, thank you for your comment and I don't see it as a personal attack or anything like that<3
    For one, yes, I apologize for being rude about it, but if it's my money at stake, then I think I'm entitled to call out on it. I don't tolerate cheating and pretending that everything is okay. I'm tolerant to a lot of things in this world, but cheating/exploitation of any kind isn't one of them.Ā 

Now, I'm glad that you had a positive experience with the whole situation, but I, along with many people that I know, absolutely didĀ not.Ā I showed numerous valid screenshots, I showed purchases, etc., but nothing. They're closing my tickets without letting me reopen them again. I've been asking for help for literally WEEKS. This isn't about me just rude off the bat. No, I have been very patient and I tried to be understanding that they need time, but after a month of them cheating me and scamming me, I've had it. I don't have to practice compassion or show it to a bunch of thieves. This isn't about customer service taking days to answer my question. No, they're instead closing my tickets or telling me that they have no idea what I'm talking about, meaning they're insinuating that I'm a liar here. And I don't tolerate that. In my opinion, if you take something from me and I don't approve it, you're a thief. And I will call you out on it.Ā 

Your comment about game developers trying their best? No, they're actually not. And I would know this because I play other games as well, and in comparison, Glu is just pure sh*t at this point. If they really cared about their players and want to make the game experience as smooth as possible, they wouldn't let Kalinda be ignorant about it and they would let her talk. I'm a programmer. I'm a scientist as well and I work with people, players, and the software side of things extensively. I work with glitches, bugs, crashes, etc. So I definitely know how hard everyone has to work in it. And I'm okay with innocent mistakes but the zero acknowledgment doesn't sit right with me. And they blame US on top of everything. I don't really care they own the game. It still doesn't give them a right to steal from us. It's great that you had a positive experience, but I didn't. And I didn't just contact them once or twice. In the past month alone, I've sent them over 40 tickets and still received NOTHING but proof of their ignorant, thieving, and disgusting attitude. If they get to thieve from me, even after me repeatedly asking them not to, I personally thinkĀ  I have the right to call that out. That's really all I have to say on this.

KKH may be the best game in the world to you, but it's not to me. I love the gaming side of it, but I don't love the way they run things here. Even a less popular game is much better than KKH because many games out there do give more than two sh*ts about their players.Ā 
    But hey, I don't really care anymore. I uninstalled the game, I'm no longer playing it, I won't be playing it anymore, and aside from having fun with something else, I'm also busy sharing about my horrible experiences and screenshots to others so they can actually not even bother playing this game. I'm just tired at this point of being nice, and this harsh treatment that they get is actually deserved and much more. So yes, I do wish them the same ill that they gave me. I wish them the same compassion, humility, and kindness that they showed me. That's all.

It's just sad that the real victims in this are being labeled as rude and uncalled for, but the ones who are responsible for it in the first place are shown compassion and humility.Ā 
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    @StellaKKH @lilirose98 thanks for your responses and your experiences. My experience was not swift (took about 2 weeks the 1st time about 1wk the second. I definitely wanted to rage, lol, so trust me, I know that feeling.

I guess what I'm saying is that we should try to be kinder? I mean, nobody is perfect and I've definitely done my fair share of screaming at some unsuspecting cx workers who could only do so much. In the end it just isn't helpful for anyone and it's just that I've found that things work out better without unnecessary stress? It's just my perspective. šŸ„ŗ

Sigh. Lol at this point I'm not sure if I'm making sense or not but I genuinely hope that you both get your games and items back (well, everyone really) so we can all go back to having fun. šŸ’•
    @tangerine, you're right, we should be kinder, and I admit that I did lose my cool in my earlier comment to Kalinda, because I was just so fed up of no progress for over 5 weeks now. That's a significant amount of time to be ignored, you know? If Glu really can't help, then that's fine. I would understand that, things happen, and it's okay. But the fact they help some players and totally ignore others is really just so wrong on so many levels. That's not ethical management by any means.Ā 

I do respect your perspective and I admire that you want to be kind and loving in this, but at this point I'm just really frustrated. It's not like my money's completely lost because I can definitely it back through Apple by filing a fraud complaint. This is just about Glu not honoring purchases but still pocketing the money anyway. That's just a really big betrayal of our trust. That's really how I feel at the moment. I was someone who really respected and loved this game so much, but with my recent experiences, I'm just upset. And I don't know who to pinpoint it on either and that's even more frustrating. I want to have fun too, but it's just sad that this company doesn't respect it. It's not that I don't honor their hard work. I respect anyone who works to their best and I don't want anyone to work past their limits. That's okay. I respect the work, but I don't respect their ethics. That's really where my anger is at. I don't know who to reach out to anymore because Kalinda doesn't respond to anyone regarding this matter and Glu is a waste of time since they always just slam me as a liar. They want screenshots and when I show them those, they just ignore them and close my ticket altogether.Ā 

I don't like being rude either and I always feel upset over it, but I just don't know who to reach out to. Even if they don't acknowledge the glitches, which I know they won't, I hope that they can at least fix them for everyone.Ā 
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I've just had a ticket go missing. Has this happened to anyone else? I know I didn't accidentally use it because I only submitted 2 tickets last SYS. Gonna contact support but not feeling optimistic.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

if u click on that purple field it will take you to survey page x

I donā€™t have that button šŸ˜”
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Totally unrelated, butĀ I just got a second baby and I realized we should get more clothes and hair for our babyā€™s šŸ˜­ (and maybe also for our spouses)Ā 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I'm in love thank youĀ šŸ’•

She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I hope we get the new update on Monday again šŸ¤žšŸ¼
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29