Kstars for watching ads

Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
Hello! I was wondering if it is only me or a general problem that sometimes when I’m watching the ads to get kstars I don’t get the reward?
In that case, what should I do?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You have to contact TapJoy for offers, but if it is the videos i would try sending g a ticket to Customer Care.  They might need info like which video, but you can give them a try. 
    Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options,  tap Help, then tap Customer Care. Explain what happened and ask if they can help.  So sorry this is happening, 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    You have to contact TapJoy for offers, but if it is the videos i would try sending g a ticket to Customer Care.  They might need info like which video, but you can give them a try. 
    Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options,  tap Help, then tap Customer Care. Explain what happened and ask if they can help.  So sorry this is happening, 
    I already did.. but as usual, not helpful at all 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The rep does say ‘we are unable to recover any loss” so I think that’s the end of it as far as Glu is concerned.   You could probably write back and ask if this falls under the responsibility of Glu or TapJoy. You could conceivably contact tapjoy, even tho it wasn’t an offer. I’m sorry this happened.  If this happens a lot, I’d make a list of the ads that aren’t paying, and then contact TapJoy or Glu.  That doesn’t mean they’ll resend, but if you go in with definite info, it might help next time. (Hope it doesn’t happen again though)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    Hello! I was wondering if it is only me or a general problem that sometimes when I’m watching the ads to get kstars I don’t get the reward?
    In that case, what should I do?
    Me too. I can’t find any solution…
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)