Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I honestly hope this years BF is amazing and has a lot of tb items from last year. Especially because with all these glitches that have been happening, we deserve a good sale. And tbh I was disappointed with kimiversary and last years sale because they only added a little bit of items or didn’t add items that I liked. But if they were able to add some of the items of last year to a random bs September boxes, I’m sure they’ll be able to add more tb items to the sale. But if not, I’ll just get some of the items I want from the kloset and save some of my kstars and diamonds 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Last year they added over 200 tb items so hopefully they add more this year
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    One month until Black Friday sale! 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    update!!
  • BlackSwan88BlackSwan88 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Update. Sorry I'm late but also did anyone else randomly get new clothes in their closet? I was shocked 🤣
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Update. Sorry I'm late but also did anyone else randomly get new clothes in their closet? I was shocked 🤣
    Glu released it to everyone today
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    alo said:
    Glu released it to everyone today
    Ooo awesome!! I just got back into this game a couple months ago so I've never seen that happen lol. Thanks ☺️ 
  • KKH_NadineKKH_Nadine Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I had so much to do with university but now I am back on track 😅
    I am still trying to reach 1500 stars until black friday🌟

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Olay finally got me y’all… I’ve never used a fancy moisturizer, but I think I’ll like it with winter coming up 😅
    edited October 2021
    🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Heads up to everyone that today is double kstars again!!
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    update ✨✨

• dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi all, how many k stars do you think is sufficient to have for Black Friday? ☺️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @dalia_maram It depends on how much you want to buy and that's hard to guess unless Glu starts letting us know ahead of time what TBs will be added to the kloset for it. But I'm saving as much as I can so if that I have more left over for the next month when we have the holiday boxes.
    Platform: Android

I DID IT!! I saved to 1,000 kstars in about 8 weeks! Since I had a late start I was very strict and tried not looking at any kollections often which was hard🤣. 
    @BlackSwan88 If it makes easier, I've wasted kstars taking turn on kollections and didn't even get what I wanted most of the time. I'm reminding myself of that the closer we get to the sale.

edited October 2021
    @BlackSwan88 If it makes easier, I've wasted kstars taking turn on kollections and didn't even get what I wanted most of the time. I'm reminding myself of that the closer we get to the sale.
    Same and I've messed up so I stopped😂. Thanks 🤗 I'll remind myself too, we got this! Learned something though. After the bf sale compare the items in every kollection not just outfit. Some have too many tiny objects like bracelets, dyes. I avoid those since they give small things first and you waste kstars. I aim for ones w/ most kstars, money to save up. Then go for ones with most clothes, hair, special items. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited October 2021
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

My update after another month! Made some good progress I think 😊
    Goal: 3100

I think we’re doing weekly updates now? So here’s mine 

My update for this week 

My update before VIP tomorrow! I know I’m going to spend at least 300 but hopefully I won’t do too much damage 😅

VIP and Halloween boxes hit me harder than I thought it would so trying harder to save in the upcoming weeks 😅

My update for this week 

Bought the storyline outfit last week so not as much progress as I’d hoped but at least it’s still progress 😅

My update before VIP this weekend
    I know I’m going to be spending at least 300 but hopefully won’t be going over too much 

• sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Does anyone have any good tactics to save K-stars? I always waste mine on Kollections. I only have 78 right now 😭
    edited October 2021
    sade said:
    Does anyone have any good tactics to save K-stars? I always waste mine on Kollections. I only have 78 right now 😭
    I always remind myself that kollections rotate and that I’ll get the kollection again tbh it’s hard but recently I’ve had boring kollections. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Did a couple surveys, and I’m thinking I should have a decent amount by next month. Trying not to spend 500 for VIP but I really want the Cinderella dress from the Halloween boxes lol

I think I opened 15 boxes and no Cinderella dress :(

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    i’m gonna start saving today 😩

• SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    How on earth are y’all getting so many Kstars a day? I’m new to this game and community so any ideas/tips would be most appreciated ❤️ 
    SammieC said:
    How on earth are y’all getting so many Kstars a day? I’m new to this game and community so any ideas/tips would be most appreciated ❤️ 
    mostly offers, but unfortunately some people don’t have any good ones because of where they live 😩 
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Is it possible to collect 1000 kstars till BF sale!
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    update!!
    Update!
    Spent a lot of k-stars to get the Cinderella's dress 😅. Gonna save as much as I can until Black Friday.
    Is it possible to collect 1000 kstars till BF sale!
    if you have good offers and don’t buy a single thing then probably yes
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    November update! I had around 2000 before VIP but I spent 305. I even forgot to buy the weekly quest offer with the blue skintones😩 Now I will have to wait until after the sale to buy it because I want to save as much as possible for BF. 
    Goal: 2000 k-stars

• sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    November update! I had around 2000 before VIP but I spent 305. I even forgot to buy the weekly quest offer with the blue skintones😩 Now I will have to wait until after the sale to buy it because I want to save as much as possible for BF. 
    Goal: 2000 k-stars

Where did the you get the hairstyle? I love it so much, it goes perfectly with the Snow White dress. It is possible I can still get it?