🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

1383940414244Next

Comments

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I waited until today to buy the ghost monster mash outfit and when i try to do the last gig i can’t find it anywhere. It says “go to mirimount” in hollywood but there’s just a lot of offices and no gig :/
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I waited until today to buy the ghost monster mash outfit and when i try to do the last gig i can’t find it anywhere. It says “go to mirimount” in hollywood but there’s just a lot of offices and no gig :/
    Is there a more option at the bottom? You need to select lexi's office. It's not highlighted in blue like normal tasks but it should still work 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @FoxieLola thank you! I completely forgot Lexi had something to do with that quest lol
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @Julietalucia you're more than welcome. The only reason I remember is because a few people were struggling to find it! 
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I love Halloween’s outfits of this year 🎃

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Hey guys, I play on iPhone and I see nearly none of the offers. I sometimes see these kinds of offers which I have to pay while registering and I am not interested in investing money on. I don’t see any free offers that I can win a lot of k-stars just like you guys. Does anyone know what is wrong with me?
    if u click on that purple field it will take you to survey page x

I don’t have that button 😔
    Oh it’s probably based on your location then?
    I would try to contact Customer Support if I were you
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Update: all of the items I got from the Halloween boxes! 👻🎃🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    so you guys know how on friday when you finish the storyline you get 50 event points, well has anyone ever tried to not do the last quest until another week with a different weekend event, do you still get 50 points? sorry if this is confusing but here’s an example. so say there’s a reality show event this weekend and you don’t want to finish the last storyline quest so you keep it until next week which would be let’s say a dating event, will you get the 50 dating event points or will you get nothing?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @jackiekkh you will get no points
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @jackiekkh you will get no points
    aw okay thank you very much