• Options
    KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    i contacted glu and they told me to wait till the next update 😪
    And when will we have the next update? 
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    i contacted glu and they told me to wait till the next update 😪
    And when will we have the next update? 
    Lately, the updates have been early so I'm assuming early next week.
  • Options
    helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Well every time I had one task that I had to wait for 8-12 hours. But now there are no tasks at all, I've been waiting for a couple of hours and nothing

Is it possible that there will be no more tasks?
  • Options
    helly23 said:
    Well every time I had one task that I had to wait for 8-12 hours. But now there are no tasks at all, I've been waiting for a couple of hours and nothing

No, level 33 normally means maaaany more task and quest. To the point where it feels overwhelming. It's a bug that clogs up most of the tasks for newer players
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    KkhElena said:
    helly23 said:

No, level 33 normally means maaaany more task and quest. To the point where it feels overwhelming. It's a bug that clogs up most of the tasks for newer players
    By the way, I have already made 3 comebacks and have not received these quests. Only one with the creation of the game.
  • Options
    helly23 said:
    KkhElena said:
    helly23 said:

By the way, I have already made 3 comebacks and have not received these quests. Only one with the creation of the game. Yes, I am a new player (3 months) and this is absurd, how can I play the game if the game does not give it to me?
    For the comebacks, you only get one storyline but you should receive a few more after doing them. Especially at level 33. It's being looked by Glu but I don't know how much that would help.
  • Options
    KkhElena said:
    helly23 said:
    KkhElena said:
    helly23 said:

By the way, I have already made 3 comebacks and have not received these quests. Only one with the creation of the game. Yes, I am a new player (3 months) and this is absurd, how can I play the game if the game does not give it to me?
    For the comebacks, you only get one storyline but you should receive a few more after doing them. Especially at level 33. It's being looked by Glu but I don't know how much that would help.
    Let's see what happens with the update next week
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I forgot to say that I have all businesses open, I have been to all cities with quests except Cannes. I just went through everything very quickly because I stayed at home for a month

But I don't have all the awards

• Options
    helly23 said:
    I forgot to say that I have all businesses open, I have been to all cities with quests except Cannes. I just went through everything very quickly because I stayed at home for a month

But I don't have all the awards

That has more to do with the achievements than the glitches, I think. If you look through your achievements you should be able to see which ones you need to get the awards. Or just ask RT.
  • Options
    Interesting, after completing one task, Sky opened up to me in Hollywood and other storylines followed (I checked the game updates in the app store and these were January-February updates (I got Maya, Simon's show, a wedding in Vegas, help Simon's daughter, and more) and I also have storyline’s gifts in my closet
    I don't understand are these storyline errors or what

• Options
    @sindhuI unlocked RT after opening Sky in Hollywood, but i don't think this information will help much
  • Options
    ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    anyone still not having new quests after updating and completing the “Sam Reveal” quest? 🥲
  • Options
    anyone still not having new quests after updating and completing the “Sam Reveal” quest? 🥲
    Yup, on my side game. Not suprised that they didn't fix it
  • Options
    Same here 
  • Options
    sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Have you tried to uninstall and redownload the game ? My side game stopped recieving tasks at lv.18 on version 12.4, so I uninstalled it and installed it back after the 12.4.1 update. And I started receiving calls and tasks again. btw I restore my game account by facebook. Hope it helps.😢
    Pls try restoring on a different device before uninstalling to avoid loss of game process
  • Options
    sadaharu said:
    Have you tried to uninstall and redownload the game ? My side game stopped recieving tasks at lv.18 on version 12.4, so I uninstalled it and installed it back after the 12.4.1 update. And I started receiving calls and tasks again. btw I restore my game account by facebook. Hope it helps.😢
    I did what you said and now I'm having problems to connect my game. Its taking me back to 5 levels low😩😢
  • Options
    sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @KaylaRodriguez22 OMG im so sorry for your loss😭 it worked for me so I suggested it before. Id never post it if I knew this would happen to you.
  • Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I have no new goals, it seems whatever goals I had disappeared…., I have one.  
  • Options
    Well, update. Nothing’s changed.

I haven't had a NO ONE task for a couple of weeks now. There is only my business. I saw a message on the forum that Simon gives a box with k stars once a week (?) when all the tasks in the game are completed. It turns out that this is not my case, so I have never received anything from Simon.
  • Options
    sadaharu said:
    @KaylaRodriguez22 OMG im so sorry for your loss😭 it worked for me so I suggested it before. Id never post it if I knew this would happen to you.
    It's ok.. I hope I can get back my account and the support is taking so long to restore it😢
  • Options
    ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    first, customer service told me to wait for the new update as there is a possibility that i have completed all the quest from the october update.
    *wanted to insert the message receipts but i dont have them anymore 🥲*

after updating the game, nothing happened, no new quests only the weekly storylines. so i opened another ticket to ask about it and this is what they told me.

@KalindaKing please bring the team’s attention to this. from this thread im not the only one experiencing this 🤬 this is so disappointing. 

FYI im only on level 55 so i definitely still have quests that i have yet to complete.
  • Options
    first, customer service told me to wait for the new update as there is a possibility that i have completed all the quest from the october update.
    *wanted to insert the message receipts but i dont have them anymore 🥲*

after updating the game, nothing happened, no new quests only the weekly storylines. so i opened another ticket to ask about it and this is what they told me.

@KalindaKing please bring the team’s attention to this. from this thread im not the only one experiencing this 🤬 this is so disappointing. 

FYI im only on level 55 so i definitely still have quests that i have yet to complete.
    This update is so disgusting.. 
    They gave me a task that I've already done 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    So i’m playing on a new account and i’m only on level 26, i started at about the end of september, and i’m having this issue. It started when i was around #150 or something and i tried waiting until maybe i get to top 100 for new tasks but i’m already #43 and i only have one task that i always have to wait for even though i know there are so many more storylines to do in the game and i’ve tried going to every single place and even contacting support but they didn’t help, what can i do?!
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    jackiekkh said:
    So i’m playing on a new account and i’m only on level 26, i started at about the end of september, and i’m having this issue. It started when i was around #150 or something and i tried waiting until maybe i get to top 100 for new tasks but i’m already #43 and i only have one task that i always have to wait for even though i know there are so many more storylines to do in the game and i’ve tried going to every single place and even contacting support but they didn’t help, what can i do?!
    Seriously? Nothing
    The support will always say " finish your current task to unlock another one"
    I did the come back storyline, and I thought that with that.. I would have more tasks but this didn't happened 
    This glitches or whatever it is started when I was on level 20 - 24, I'm not sure
    And I'm on level 31 now and I have only one task per day, unless I have some gigs in my business 
  • Options
    Ok so one of my friends who started playing after the 12.4.1 update said that some of the quests unlocked for her but that there's still some missing and that they're not in order.