Show Your Style: Duets

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I think it will be interesting to see how this will play out.  I have seen people ask to be able to do looks with the significant other.  I will see what items I have for my guy, but I might decide to submit a look with my "best girl friend". 
    I'm glad they're not for only random players like the throwback sys were at first and I'm glad that they're on the weekends so they won't interfere with people who still need to get throwback items from the throwback sys events.  

This is how i understand the schedule.  Please correct me if i'm wrong, @KalindaKing
    weekday: throwback (nov 8)
    weekend: duet (nov 11)
    weekday: throwback (nov 15)
    weekend: regular (nov 18)
    weekday: throwback (nov 22)
    weekend: duet (nov 25)
    weekday: throwback (nov 29)
    weekend: regular (dec 2)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Wait we can't select facebook friends? So I have to build a whole new wardrobe if I duet with the opposite gender...It's stressing😓
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    If I buy clothes for NPC in SYS, will my partner own them too? Cuz my partner is my facebook friend.🤨
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    All of this effort could have gone somewhere else. Just saying.
    couldnt have said it better!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited October 2021
    if they're going to add opposite gender clothing to the gift boxes, they should at least remove those irritating dyes  :s
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    If we’re really getting opposite gender clothing to replace our own in boxes I’m going to be so sad. 😔

I’m not interested in having a male partner at all in the game, and I really don’t want to miss out on items because of it. 

However, if this means we can now dress up our female NPC contacts in our own clothes, that would be amazing. 🥺
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    lol
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Why would you just spring this on us? With no warning? SYS is already stressful. Let alone you forcing us to have a partner to rely on. Things happen in people’s life (vacations, work, family gatherings etc) and what happens if you or your partner misses a ticket or isn’t able to fully participate that weekend. How is that fair to the other player? You guys need to actually think about your customers instead of looking for a money grab. Smdh do better glu. 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I don’t want to spend kstars for a gift box and get male items, if you wanna do that can the female and make items be separate please so in one box you are guaranteed female items and in another you are guaranteed male @KalindaKing