💎💜🔥DiamondSquad #050185🔥💜💎(OPEN)

MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
edited February 2022 in KKH Squads
Hey dolls!!! I'm posting this for my Squad so we can see who all is on the forum, so we will be able to communicate with each other..... So if you're DiamondSquad #050185, please feel free to use this thread to post any comments or questions!! And a big shout out and TY to the new dolls that just joined our squad!! With your help now hopefully we can get a daily squad box!! And also a big shout out and TY to all the dolls that were already members, logging in every day!! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH TEAMWORK!!!! 🤗💜💜
Prev1

Comments

• MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I want to welcome our newest doll to our squad.... Alex!! We're so excited to have you as part of our squad!! Please lmk if you need anything or have any questions!! Welcome to the family!!💜💜
  • Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Hello!! Everyone I’m so pleased to be in this squad. I’m a daily player, I love the dress up and fantasy part of the game. 
    Hey anyone else sad to hear about Charlie Watts? I was a big fan 
    Congratulations MzzLadee on winning last weekends SYS!!!
    Hello squad!! Is anyone out there?? LOL I couldn’t resist a Pink Floyd reference:) I’m planning on doing some major LookBook shopping when I re-up in a few days. My hubby’s no dumbie he’s got me on a game budget! That newspaper dress in our fearless leaders book has got me jelly!! 
    edited August 2021
    How everyone do on SYS? I finished 7th, I wanted the cooler but I’m happy with the corona and lime. 14 looks I was sweating out the smore till the last look!! Sorry s’more doesn’t look right?? I went bust on the diamond look this week(I should’ve just bought the ‘Carrie’ dress) that aura was kool! Anyone else spend the weekend grinding dates?
    Thank you for letting me be a part of the squad! Thank you Iximox the stars came just in time!
    Thank you squad I picked a good gift box and got this cute!! Outfit! 
  • LoloKKHLoloKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! Just applied to the squad. Daily player, started last year. Thanks! 
  • iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi!! I’m mostly a lurker on the forum but wanted to pop in and say hi! I’m a daily player and I make purchases probably more often than I should lol
    It’s so nice being in a squad that gets the gift box every day 😊
    Hi just wanted to pop in say hi 
    Lokkii14 said:
    Congratulations MzzLadee on winning last weekends SYS!!!
    Thank you so much!! Camping is def my thing so I just couldn't help myself lol
    Hey dolls!! I just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing... I've been kinda M.I.A. on here for a while.... Life gets kinda crazy sometimes as I'm sure all of you are well aware of lol.... But on a brighter note, I do wanna say THANK YOU to such an amazing squad!! I do enjoy getting squad boxes daily and also all of the rewards from purchases!! You guys are the best!! And I want to wish everyone luck on SYS coming up..... Personally, I don't like many of the items, but hopefully someone does!! 
    LoloKKH said:
    Hi! Just applied to the squad. Daily player, started last year. Thanks! 
    Hey Lolo!! So happy to have you on the squad and excited to see that you're on the forum as well!! Welcome to the family!! 🥰
    iximox said:
    Hi!! I’m mostly a lurker on the forum but wanted to pop in and say hi! I’m a daily player and I make purchases probably more often than I should lol
    It’s so nice being in a squad that gets the gift box every day 😊
    Hey Iximox!! I'm so glad that you're on the forum too!! You've been with the squad for a while now....I didn't realize until recently that you're on here so I apologize for just now acknowledging you.... Welcome to the family!!🥰
    I just wanted to thank you dolls, soooo much,  for being so freaking awesome and logging in so that we're able to get a squad box EVERY SINGLE DAY!! YALL TRULY ARE THE BEST!!!💎💎🥰💜💜 .....BTW, how is everyone doing with SYS this week??.... I'd love to see some looks that yall have submitted.... This theme has been so much fun!!💜💜
    Hey loves!! Just wanted to stop by and see how everyone's week is going so far.....  Hope everyone's getting ready for Halloween🎃!! Tha holidays are officially almost upon us!! Even tho I haven't even begun my shopping yet SMH.....  But I'm Soo ready to start cooking and baking already!!🍗🍖🍷🥐🥧🍪
    Hey squad since it’s a spend weekend if anyone has any of the items I’m going to post please put in your LookBook! I’ll buy all win/win!! (Just don’t message my hubby…LOL!!!

Ok any of the spa outfit, dress

Any of this SYS prize, I totally missed that weekend:(
    Oh Thank you squad! We get a chance at reward every time!!! Thank you soo much and I’m super jelly girls at the looks your dolls have, we must be the best dressed squad! Oh I’m jelly it like some doll in our squad is winning SYS every weekend!
  • iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @Lokkii14 I don’t have any of those items but I hope someone else in the squad will be able to help you out! 
    This silver dress has been in my squad boxes every day for months and I FINALLY got it!!

:) I was like that on that little black dress that sparkles!
    Hey loves!! How is everyone's wknd goin so far?? We've only got a lil under 2 wks til THANKSGIVING!!!!🍖🥧🍷 I'm so excited, it's my fave holiday!! I hope everyone is blessed!!🙏🏼😘
    Lokkii14 said:

Hey hun.... Do you still want/need any of those items you posted a few wks ago?? I can put whicheva ones you want in my Lookbook for you, if you're still interested..... I'm sorry I'm juz seeing this today.... I haven't been checking on here much lately bcuz tbh, I had kinda given up on getting any responses back from anyone.... But eitha way.... Juz lmk if you need me to add anything for you!!
    And I'm soooo genuinely curious..... How do yall feel bout tha new SYS Duet?? Does anyone like it??..... I think I like it so far, but still kinda unsure... But only time will tell!! Glu likes to start off new things relatively easy, like it's a good thing, a good change; and then, afta a bit, you know they "flip that switch" and release chaos and havoc on us lol....
    iximox said:
    I don’t have any of those items but I hope someone else in the squad will be able to help you out! 
    This silver dress has been in my squad boxes every day for months and I FINALLY got it!!

Awww and it's beautiful on you too, doll!! Afta chasing it for months, I'm glad to hear you finally nailed it down!! Lol Ik it gets frustrating sometimes afta picking tha wrong boxes for so long and seeing tha item you're wanting in a different box otha than tha one you picked smh.. It literally makes my heart hurt lol😭... Luckily we have an amazing squad that allows us a chance at squad boxes daily!! I truly love this squad!! You dolls are tha BEST!!💯🙏🏼💜💜
    Hey @Lokkii14.... I am so sorry I completely forgot and juz remembered afta I already said something bout it, but... Most all of those items are on my main game(diff squad) but I think I do have a few items on my second game(this squad) already....But if you want I can get them on my second game and get them added to my Lookbook for you....