Show Your Style: Duets

Comments

• AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Okay, I don’t really get this. It would be okay if we could play with our facebook friends players and share kloset, but those ugly players from the game?? They literally have only one outfit that makes absolutely no sense. So you are basically telling me that i have to buy outfits for two? I really hope that im wrong, but I’m afraid im not🙃 
    As an idea, it’s not bad, but let us play with our facebook friends( or at least make something to send like an invatation to them and if they accept then we can play together). If I’m wrong and didn’t get it right, someone please explain to me, because for me it makes zero sense.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I’m not sure if some people are confused on what Kalinda said about the whole thing with outfits of opposite gender. What i think she means is, say you’re a girl and you choose a guy to be your partner in the sys, then you’ll be able to get clothing items FOR THEM, not u. You’re not going to be able to wear male items. It’s like gifting. Same thing if it’s reversed, a guy can purchase girl clothing items for their partner. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Maybe they should just introduce a different way for us to customize those ugly NPCs in our game, this just seems like an incredibly confusing and expensive way for us to do that.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    We already have a way to customize the NPCs. Let's just leave it at that lol. 
    Would it so hard for Glu to ask, "Hey guys, we're thinking of a few ideas. What do you think about XYZ? Please use react buttons!" Like...all it takes is one post. Now it's like we're forced to deal with this glitchy abomination. 

I mean, it's not even our Facebook friends that we'll be modeling on the runway with. It's just some random fictional characters that I doubt anyone here cares about. Like...why? I just want to know if anyone genuinely asked for this. 👀 And even if they did, I'm pretty sure they didn't want clothes from the opposite gender dolls to be included in gift boxes. It's already an 8/8 dyes situation here.

And besides, it's not like we don't have enough problems on our hands already. 😒 C'mon Glu. Make yourself useful already.🤦‍♀️ I'm failing to understand what is up with their lame schemes lately. Are they trying to piss people off? 🤔🤔 Was the management always this bad? I don't remember them being this blatantly awful in the past couple of years. 🤔
    They never ask us anything that actually matters, but to promote a survey that lasts a week just so we can see "and then she didn't blow the candle" on the game they have the whole time 🙄
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Oh please NO!  Yet you still can’t remove dyes from boxes. I only date my husband on the love is in the air events I certainly don’t want to spend stars on him because I will divorce him once his bar is full. 
    No just no 
    bring back regular prizes to the weekday SYS instead 
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Literally hate this lmfao
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Despite there being a lot of negatives to this, I do wanna say, the heart system could genuinely be an improvement.

When every doll is submitting gorgeous looks and then being put against each other, getting high scores is getting harder and harder. Perfectly on theme looks can lose votes just because they're up against another perfectly on theme look. Voting on individual looks with how good they are could honestly be a much better system.
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Fae said:
    Despite there being a lot of negatives to this, I do wanna say, the heart system could genuinely be an improvement.

When every doll is submitting gorgeous looks and then being put against each other, getting high scores is getting harder and harder. Perfectly on theme looks can lose votes just because they're up against another perfectly on theme look. Voting on individual looks with how good they are could honestly be a much better system.
    Oh very true, I didn’t think of it like that. We’ll have to see!