Show Your Style: Duets

Comments

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Fae said:
    Despite there being a lot of negatives to this, I do wanna say, the heart system could genuinely be an improvement.

When every doll is submitting gorgeous looks and then being put against each other, getting high scores is getting harder and harder. Perfectly on theme looks can lose votes just because they're up against another perfectly on theme look. Voting on individual looks with how good they are could honestly be a much better system.
     Nothing changes. We're still going against each other:

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I really don't wanna sound ungrateful, bc altogether it does seem like a nice and fun idea, but I think the feedback would be a lot more positive if they had addressed anything that has been going on for about a month. I'm someone who does enjoy the family/dating aspect of the game but it's just so neglected. Both babies and the potential partners haven't been given the right amount of attention, same thing w male dolls, and it feels kinda out of the blue to implement this when there's more to fix and add. I would have much rather this attention and effort to have gone into the storylines, outfits for both female and male dolls (and babies too), fixing some of the glitches that have been going on for a while, showing us that they're actually inclusive and add a diverse LI and etc. There's so much to do, I just think that this new SYS should have been put at the end of the list when it comes to things that this game needs. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    so uhm...kinda late to the party but i just?? this is so out of the blue..npcs were never important part of the game they are ugly randomized characters - you have to comb throughthem to find an okay partner that you dont have to spend kstars on to make them presentable and now were supposed to play with them?? i dont even remember what is the last time the npcs kloset got updated lol....idk this seems like a way to make ppl start caring about the male portion of the game. Even if I was straight I dont think id want to do that and rather used a female character smh...maybe a better thing wouldve been us being paired up with a character (by the designers) and our goal was to match their outfit or something like that idk
    yeah not very excited about this....also seems like there is a lot of unanswered questions which i feel like wasnt that much of a problem when squads were introduced
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts

Who can I pick to be my Show Your Style: Duets partner?

You can select an NPC from your professional or romantic contacts to be your partner. They can be male or female. Some of the special NPCs can not be selected. Unfortunately, you can not select Facebook friends.

Each submission can be female/male, male/male, or female/female. These combinations will be matched against each other in the voting booth. For example: a female/male look can be matched up against a male/male look.

@KalindaKing Can we pick dolls from our squad? They're not Facebook friends, but I also wouldn't consider them NPCs... 🤞🏻
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    @KalindaKing I honestly have not idea why you won't adress everything people have been saying or answering our questions.

A simple post saying "There won't be male clothing items in female boxes" would solve so many problems with this stupid Duet system.

I understand that it is hard for you because you get all the criticism but you could solve everything if you would just answer some questions lmao
    albanian ios player ♡
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    @KalindaKing I honestly have not idea why you won't adress everything people have been saying or answering our questions.

A simple post saying "There won't be male clothing items in female boxes" would solve so many problems with this stupid Duet system.

I understand that it is hard for you because you get all the criticism but you could solve everything if you would just answer some questions lmao
    To be fair...it is the weekend and there weren't really comments that were asking about whether there will be male clothes in female boxes until after what seemed like her last post that day (Of course there were a lot of other unanswered questions in relations to this and the glitches in general that needs to be answered but i'm just addressing the specific point you made about the boxes)
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    maggiey said:
    kkhaylina said:

To be fair...it is the weekend and there weren't really comments that were asking about whether there will be male clothes in female boxes until after what seemed like her last post that day (Of course there were a lot of other unanswered questions in relations to this and the glitches in general that needs to be answered but i'm just addressing the specific point you made about the boxes)
    You’re right, hopefully she will answer this question soon 
    albanian ios player ♡
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I’m not entirely sure on this. I like the idea of being able to create more looks but I feel it’s going to be quite a struggle. At the moment, my unlocks aren’t working. I imagine if as a new player and unlocks not working this will be extremely difficult. Unlocks not working for me is an irritation/inconvenience and I have a reasonable kloset, but a new player or someone who hasn’t been able to build up a kloset will have a hard time.
    I don’t particularly want items I can’t use because they’re not for my dolls gender. I’ve never bothered changing the outfits on my dolls spouse.
    I’ll give this a go and see how it goes, purely to satisfy my own curiousity. 
    I play on iOS
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    i might just skip the sys duets if it aint up my alley
  • WinstonkkhWinstonkkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hello, Im new at the forum, but I play kkh since 2017. 
    On friday I bought a tripple 3. I got my kstars but not mine diamonds and tickets. I send a ticket to custome care but still on today I got no answer or my diamonds or tickets. @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @Winstonkkh, it's the weekend. They usually respond very slowly or don't respond at all on Saturdays/Sundays. Give it time and then see.

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I have questions about the new hearts thing. It goes from 0 to 5 but we can get 3.5? Then why not making it from 0 to 10? And is this going to change the number of times our looks appear to other players? Now we get 60, this means we are going to appear 10 times?
    Edit: I'm kinda scared because this system might get added to all sys, so I wanna understand it
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    huh?  i didn't even read what kalinda wrote.. the first sentence phucked me up. the hell, WhAaAaaAatt?
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
     evilhag said:
    There are currently 2 SYS Duets events planned in November and then we'll see. Weekday SYS Throwback events will continue! Women's clothes are for women and men's clothes are for men. As an example, if you buy men's clothes for Josh then another NPC like Ben can wear it too.
    I have to echo the other (only few) comments that addressed this. In this day and age actively 
    creating something so binary is odd and honestly not the right direction. Womens clothing is for women and mens is for men? How about clothing are for people. 

So now I buy a diamond box and get a male T-shirt, which I won’t want because I won’t be doing this SYS, and I can’t even wear it? Because apparently T-shirt’s are gender exclusive? 

This could have been great, and fun. I’ll be honest. The concept is there. But the money grab ruined it. I don’t want to do 28 looks. And honestly I have a pretty big closet and I don’t even think I could do 28 on theme looks. I don’t want to have to create a entirely separate male wardrobe from scratch. 

And PLEASE do not put male items in any gift boxes. If Glu is so hell bent on making gender completely separate, once we earn or buy a box give the option for a male gift box or female gift box. The second I get a male item I paid 5 diamonds for is the day Glu gets 50 emails from me lol 
    Mmm I believe you can’t wear a “male t-shirt” if you play with a female doll because Glu wont change the shape/design of the shirt so it can fit the female doll. It’d take a lot of time to redesign everything.
  • WinstonkkhWinstonkkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    @Winstonkkh, it's the weekend. They usually respond very slowly or don't respond at all on Saturdays/Sundays. Give it time and then see.

Okey, thank u
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @rociodemayo I meant more of its ridiculous that they’re doing it all lol. Not the intricacies of coding the T-shirt. Just the fact they’re making us buy both clothes now, and keeping them totally separate. And Glu makes a lot of money, I don’t buy that they don’t have the time or resources to design clothing for both genders lol. They just want us to buy both. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited October 2021
    evilhag said:
    @rociodemayo I meant more of its ridiculous that they’re doing it all lol. Not the intricacies of coding the T-shirt. Just the fact they’re making us buy both clothes now, and keeping them totally separate. And Glu makes a lot of money, I don’t buy that they don’t have the time or resources to design clothing for both genders lol. They just want us to buy both. 
    Actually. I want to double back. I was shying away from my actual argument that the statement women clothes are for women and men are for men because I do identify as one gender, which means that doesn’t necessarily affect me. However, I can’t imagine a non binary person reading that. I know Kalinda didn’t mean it literally, just in the game play factor. But still. I’m certain there are people who identify as non-binary and this is such a set back. They could’ve used resources to grow with the way society is growing, but they picked this weird separate thing. It would’ve been a good time to say hey we’re doing duel SYS and you can mix and match some clothing. Not directed at you rociodemayo ! I know what you’re saying, that’s why they *literally* cannot do it right now lol. But I’m thinking more of why didn’t they bother to think about it 

*edited a couple times because I got a new phone and autocorrect isn’t on my side lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • melicoptermelicopter Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    So I decided to go ahead & open 3 diamond boxes before the update & this is what I got. 

I can't decide if I'm more angry about the possibility of getting "men's" clothes I can't use in the future, or getting more dyes I'll never use now? 🤷🏻‍♀️👿

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    I guess I’m the only one whos excited😬
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm excited forc7t!  I have an NPC spouse, (and I swear they used Noah as a model when they made Raul.) Lol. Over the years I've bought him clothes, so  It will be fun dressing as a couple.   I also think some players might not want to go against the others, and show support for something so many players are not looking forward to.
    But some aspects,  like dressing twice as many dolls will be stressful.  Some of us take more time styling our dolls than we so styling ourselves! All in all, I'm looking forward to trying this new feature. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary