Options

šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & FamilyšŸŽ†āœØ

Comments

• Options
    maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    geenellys said:
    has anyone else stopped receiving Simon's calls where you get to do a 6 hour task and at the end you get to pick a box that has between 1 and 10 kstars? It feels like its been over 2 weeks since I got that offer from himĀ 
    How do you get that? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been offered that
    You start getting them about every 3 days once you've finished all the storylines and gigs
  • Options
    KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    spoilers today plspls šŸ„ŗ
    I communicate in memes
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Why we canā€™t delete our outfits from the lookbook? Iā€™ve had this problem since the last update. Itā€™s just me?Ā 
  • Options
    į”•Eį–‡į—©į”•TEį’Ŗį”•Eį–‡į—©į”•TEį’Ŗ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    No spoilers yet šŸ˜Æ
  • Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @KalindaKing Spoilers please and when do we get the update?Ā 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yes spoilers!!!
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    Iā€™m sad Iā€™m missing out on SOOOO many items because of the stupid rigged votes. I almost never get any ts items, and most of the time I donā€™t reach the last earnable in sys. This is NOT okay!!
    Even though Iā€™m in silver-2 or silver-1 all the time, I canā€™t even win any prizes. This SYS system is effed up.

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    for some reason i keep getting stuck in gold I even if i should be in gold II
    I communicate in memes
  • Options
    JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Hopefully we can get (Spoilers + Update) today ā¤ļø
    šŸ¦‹Android PlayeršŸ¦‹
  • Options
    Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Katerina said:
    for some reason i keep getting stuck in gold I even if i should be in gold II
    I donā€™t think you can be in gold II at all
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    There's only one gold level.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    My SYS scores have been terrible so when is the update?

• Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Still no spoilers? That's weird. I guess we're having a late update this time probably because of the new SYSĀ 
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we getting spoilers or the update anytime soon??
  • Options
    oh my god i just totally blanked and my mind was like there are 3 gold tiers, thank you for telling me!Ā 
    I communicate in memes
  • Options
    alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    I think the update will be next week maybe? šŸ¤”
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Any news on the spoilers or update? I don't think this has happened before, hope they're fixing all the glitches though
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    @quietoffi I don't think Glu could have a good excuse for why they treat customers the way they do. They can do better and more people would pay for things in the game if they did.Ā 

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:
    has anyone else stopped receiving Simon's calls where you get to do a 6 hour task and at the end you get to pick a box that has between 1 and 10 kstars? It feels like its been over 2 weeks since I got that offer from himĀ 
    How do you get that? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been offered that
    I don't really remember how I started getting it but it was weekly thing for me and I haven't got it in over 2 weeks
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    At least we heard from kalindaĀ 
  • Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    They treat customers that way because they have no real competition. I used to be a VIP subscriber and still spent money in games but the differenceĀ  btwn paying $49/month and being a free player is minimal. Customer service is useless and non responsive. I guess when enough players stop spending money or a serious competitor enters the market it will only continue to get worse. I've only been playing for a year and a half and I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, I mostly use it now when my insomnia kicks in. Otherwise I'm not ever excited.
    quietoffi said:
    Anyone work in the gaming/mobile industry? What is up with Glu being so disdainful and nearly hateful towards its customers? Iā€™m really not much of a gamer so have nothing to compare it to. It is so hard to be a newish player and always scoring badly, picking badly, etc. I stopped spending money on the game after CS accused me of lying about what SYS level Iā€™m in (Really? I proved it with SSs but was so offended by that) I feel like I enjoy the game less when I am spending, because (1) I get so little for my money and (2)feel like such a masochistic fool for paying for mistreatment. At least when itā€™s free, Iā€™m less invested.Ā 

Iā€™m in the interior design/real estate industry and I just canā€™t believe the callousness? Like the company wonā€™t address obvious rigged boxes or scores. What would it cost to say, hey, we see a problem, weā€™re working on it. It would be so easy to curry good favor with players. Players would Trust the game and feel more comfortable spendingā€¦Ā 

EA just paid 2.1 billion for Glu, partly because of the female centric customer base. Why would they just squander away the good will and trust like itā€™s nothing?Ā 

Wondering if anyone in the industry can address? Curious to hear.Ā 

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So this is the first time we get an update on Thursday? And tbh I donā€™t mind if I donā€™t like the storylines or weekend events this update bc Iā€™m really trying to save for BF but thatā€™s only if theyā€™re going to add tb items from last year.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29