🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I’m hoping this is for Black Friday 😭 

If you look at the preview for the Power Couple SYS the silhouette of the hair looks like this. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    All the pink dyes I have are gonna come in handy for sugar & spice sys 🤭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Sorry in advance to the people in my TS group this weekend, I’ve been saving up all my tickets for this one. 😅
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hey everyone! I haven’t played since March when SYS was such a mess. I know Black Friday is coming up and am debating logging back on again but I’m wondering if any of our concerns/issues have been fixed? Also do I even want to know what squads are?! 😂 The main reason(s) I left were the SYS tiers/levels that basically punished you if you missed a weekend and the voting booth being full of bots winning against on-theme dolls. Should I come back? Or is it still not worth it for free players anymore? Anything crazy new I need to know?? Tyia!! 🥰 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Fae said:
    Sorry in advance to the people in my TS group this weekend, I’ve been saving up all my tickets for this one. 😅
    Makes two of us!
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hey everyone! I haven’t played since March when SYS was such a mess. I know Black Friday is coming up and am debating logging back on again but I’m wondering if any of our concerns/issues have been fixed? Also do I even want to know what squads are?! 😂 The main reason(s) I left were the SYS tiers/levels that basically punished you if you missed a weekend and the voting booth being full of bots winning against on-theme dolls. Should I come back? Or is it still not worth it for free players anymore? Anything crazy new I need to know?? Tyia!! 🥰 
    I'm gonna sound so negative but I would probably say no. The amount of glitches last month has been insane!! I feel like half there time I've spent in game has been spent in the customer support chat trying to convince them to move me to the correct TS group or give me back my diamonds/dyes/tickets that I'm missing. It's honestly been exhausting and we still haven't had any compensation or any real apology regarding it. After it was handled so poorly I decided to become a free player. And now they're throwing this new feature no one asked for at us and I can only imagine how many glitches it'll bring!

However if your just playing for fun and don't stress about these thing (I would imagine that would be easier if you're not loosing stuff you've paid actual money on) hopefully Black Friday will be worth it🥰 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Fae said:
    omg same !! 
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Aw man I was hoping for Kendall’s Met Gala dress but it looks…underwhelming. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

I know im chasing this because I love suits and I think it would look cool in my doll
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

So far this is my favorite look
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

I need this hair so bad 😩
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

I need this hair so bad 😩
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
    Does anyone know what items are available for diamonds this update? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @KkhAngelica I believe these. 

@peachypink
    tysm! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So i was looking through this year’s kimiversary thread and I noticed that they had added a hair from the diamond box of the Greek Goddess sys back in February, for 100 kstars… so idk if this means that they’ll probably add diamond box items to the sale but I hope they do because I want A LOT of items that I wasn’t able to get.
    I won't get my hopes up but it would be so so great if they did this!!
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Once you get the update, you can check out the November Throwback gift box! You can win past November clothing as well as more recent throwback clothing. Every box contains clothes!
    … seriously?! the same month as black friday, how are we supposed to save
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    can we get a free box then or something 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

I really like the outfit but it would be nice if the hair went behind the cape. 
    It would be even better if the hair was fixed for ALL capes/wings/back accessories! 
    🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited November 2021

as a home baker, i NEED this handheld its so cute!! the rest is just meh 🥴
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    So i was looking through this year’s kimiversary thread and I noticed that they had added a hair from the diamond box of the Greek Goddess sys back in February, for 100 kstars… so idk if this means that they’ll probably add diamond box items to the sale but I hope they do because I want A LOT of items that I wasn’t able to get.
    That turned out to be a mistake, they removed it from the sale pretty quickly. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine