🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

I really like the outfit but it would be nice if the hair went behind the cape. 
    I think that was an error because I wore it in advance. I believe it should look better once it's released!
    Same thing happens with the cape and the sweater 
    Can it be fixed please?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Hmm. A new November throwback sale out of the blue? Wow!! Yet another blessing that we never asked for! :)
    I do think it’s pretty crappy for them to do it in November with the BF sale coming up but I’m pretty sure that they might plan on having monthly throwback boxes for all months that don’t have holiday boxes. We had the September boxes and Kalinda said there won’t be any in October because we had the Halloween boxes and then now November because there’s no holiday boxes associated with this month. Of course you’re right with us never asking for it and that this is yet another money grab but I don’t think this is out of the blue
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @maggiey, they can plan to have these sales with some better forewarnings, or not have them at all since we have a lot of things coming up already. Black Friday should be considered as a "holiday" gift box set because that is essentially what it is. And besides, having a sale every single month is very overwhelming. The September sale "coincidentally" started right after its VIP ended. And now this too, right before the BF sale.

Of course, I don't want to be even in the slightest sense of rude to you, but I'm just saying that we already have a lot going on already. There are people saving up for Black Friday, Christmas, VIPs, etc. There's weekly quest outfits to buy. Then there's diamond boxes, weekly event boxes—I mean, just how much can we really earn to afford all of this? At this point, it's like the game is only fun to those who can afford to pay for all of this, which is sadly not the case for a large percentage of the players.

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Fae said:
    Sorry in advance to the people in my TS group this weekend, I’ve been saving up all my tickets for this one. 😅
    Makes two of us!
    Make it three 😬
    albanian ios player ♡
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Sooo I just saw Normani’s costume as an enchanted forest fairy….do you think this will be the inspo??
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    edited November 2021
    StellaKKH said:
    @maggiey, they can plan to have these sales with some better forewarnings, or not have them at all since we have a lot of things coming up already. Black Friday should be considered as a "holiday" gift box set because that is essentially what it is. And besides, having a sale every single month is very overwhelming. The September sale "coincidentally" started right after its VIP ended. And now this too, right before the BF sale.

Of course, I don't want to be even in the slightest sense of rude to you, but I'm just saying that we already have a lot going on already. There are people saving up for Black Friday, Christmas, VIPs, etc. There's weekly quest outfits to buy. Then there's diamond boxes, weekly event boxes—I mean, just how much can we really earn to afford all of this? At this point, it's like the game is only fun to those who can afford to pay for all of this, which is sadly not the case for a large percentage of the players.

Of course I completely understand that it’s a lot that they expect us to have the currency to spend on and like I said all these different boxes they are offering and the weekly storyline outfits are all just money grabs with the expectation that it makes us want to spend real money so that we have enough currency to open all the different boxes they are offering, buy the outfits, and spent on the sales. I’m not saying they’re not wrong for making the game fun to only people who can afford to drop lots of money on it. 

I guess my main point is just that when they introduced September boxes, I kinda expected that they would introduce other monthly boxes too because it would just be weird to have throwback boxes for only September. At this point I’m expecting that December would have the Christmas boxes but January might have throwback boxes as well since there’s no holiday box associated with January 

Edit: Just want to clarify that I do completely agree with what you're saying. It's just that sadly, I think we have to expect that they will continue to introduce items like monthly throwback boxes that will further make it harder to enjoy playing without having to spend loads of money
    evilhag said:
    Sooo I just saw Normani’s costume as an enchanted forest fairy….do you think this will be the inspo??
    I’m pretty sure that would be too recent since the design team would have no idea that she planned to dress as a forest fairy and the enchant forest sys outfits would have been in the works since before last update
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @maggiey that’s what I thought but what a weird coincidence. Enchanted forest seems so specific lol.  
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Once you get the update, you can check out the November Throwback gift box! You can win past November clothing as well as more recent throwback clothing. Every box contains clothes!
    … seriously?! the same month as black friday, how are we supposed to save
    This is REALLY making me think they aren’t planning on adding anything new to the BF sale trying to hawk us these stupid boxes nobody wants instead. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Not that much into the outfits, I might feel differently when I see them on my doll! But I feel like this is a good thing, gonna have time to save for Christmas. Although next weekend gonna be fire, I really need at least one pair of wings in this game 🥺
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited November 2021
    skevans said:

I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something about this hairstyle makes me cringe a little. 

Anyone else?

The dog wore it better lol but come on the hand mixer is cute I always appreciate new handhelds and I hope it is something that we could earn, not just in a box or unreachable sys prize
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

No point in waiting for VIP since we have that enchanted SYS in a day 🥺
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Beautiful 😍 Is the crown part of the hair or separate?
    @aprillynnx separate!
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @aprillynnx separate!
    Thank you! That makes me want it more. ☺️
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    edited November 2021

Could you please show me how it looks when you dye it, I'm struggling to decide wheter or not to get it  :s  @patiencebrody
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @aprillynnx its separate
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The dress is gorgeous but will need to see if it dyes well 🤔
    @Joey_KKH it dyes well enough

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thank you doll 👌🏻 It dyes a lot better then I thought 
    @Joey_KKH it dyes well enough

Yes it does, thank you so much!  <3@patiencebrody and @TrashleyKKH
    Love the dress, this is the outfit I would wear if I was marrying Legolas from LotR

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    guys how many level up points do we get for completing one storyline task, i know that the cash is 1k but how much of the gold points thing 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    can someone please try styling the storyline hair without the outfit please i’m trying to decide if it’s worth it 😩
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
     I’m in love 🥺✨