🗳️🌲 KK:H SYS- 11/4/21 Enchanted Forest 🌲🗳️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    For monster mash I got 8th place because people wanted the tail so badly, I can’t wait to see how this one is gonna go :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Has anyone ever started early, like on the first minutes of sys, and gotten a chill group? I try to start a few hours late but it messes up my sleep time lol but I'm too scared of starting early and being in an insane group 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I like the items. Hopefully I’ll make the earnable dress. I do feel that, while pretty, the TS hair and dress don’t feel as though they fit the theme. They feel at odds with the fantasy inspired wings, skin tone and aura. Anyway, hopefully this will be fun styling looks.
    I play on iOS
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Has anyone ever started early, like on the first minutes of sys, and gotten a chill group? I try to start a few hours late but it messes up my sleep time lol but I'm too scared of starting early and being in an insane group 
    I did that one time and i got the most ruthless group ever😭 dont do it. Ended up 18th even though i was scoring high 40s and 50s. It was my first and last time😕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    dpeters said:
    I did that one time and i got the most ruthless group ever😭 dont do it. Ended up 18th even though i was scoring high 40s and 50s. It was my first and last time😕
    OMG I'm so glad I asked, thank you. I guess I'll keep setting my alarm so I don't miss tickets 😬
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    So excited for this theme that I actually decided to login into forum and post some looks. Too bad I don't have green skin.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Yes! Ended up in 19th place 🥲
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    It’s Daylight savings here in the US and I know last year the SYS went for an extra hour after we set back our clocks. I don’t know if that will be the case this year so keep an eye on the time for the ending time. That may mean if you submit right away you will get an extra ticket at the end since we will have that extra hour. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    No matter what time I start sys either early or late and while everyone is still at zero, I happen to fall anywhere from #13 to #24 on the TS list. I’ve tracked my starting position for over a year. It’s like I’m locked into a certain range or starting point. In the old sys I usually fell within the top 3-5 in TS at the end of the event. Now days I barely can make it to top 10 if I’m lucky. Imo, I think the voting algorithm has been definitely tweaked along the way.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    superrrr im getting 30s 20s this sys so i wont be able to stay in gold for the wings:/
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Hmm... tough call. Have 35 diamonds. Should I buy anything from the voting booth to help me with SYS?

Agree - wings for 25, I can't find an image of them now, but I could have sworn I saw a pair in the VB for 25 diamonds before, they were kind of like from a peacock? So maybe almost like a peacock tail even? 
    Like - butterfly aura for 30 
    Awesome - leaves aura for 30
    LOL - nothing, you won't get anything anyways. Why bother? Just do your best and save your diamonds for something in the future. 

Tempted to just bomb as always. I've been doing really poorly on a bunch of SYSs lately, so also feeling pretty hopeless. I typically finish middle to end and don't get any TS prizes anyway, maybe just 1 or two (ie handheld, earrings, etc.) 
    If you’re talking about these peacock feathers then I think they are not purchasable right now but they should become available for diamonds with the new update

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @luna54 All of your looks are stunning omfg🤩🧚🏼✨
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    really curious about the dress animation, credit where credits due nice that something unique like that is an earnable
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    I’m currently first in SYS 3, do i level down or go up to gold?:/ feel like i have no chance if i go into gold

like= Level down
    agree= level up
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I'm glad this isn't a duet. I don't even have clothes for my doll...
    Agree. This one will definitely be a difficult one for free players or dolls without non-standard kloset items. 

I’m looking forward to seeing the creative looks though. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I’m pretty bummed that the pink skin tone is the number 1 prize. I really wanted it. 😭 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    edited November 2021
    I am very excited for this theme, thought I’d share these 2 looks I can’t wait to submit!
    Absolutely love these!! So sad i didn’t get the elf ear hair in my halloween boxes, it’s my top thing i want in the game now i have to wait a whole other year😭 really hope the night time effect is activated for this sys 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @luna54 I plan on using both! I think as long as you pair them with the right look, you should be fine!💚💙
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I’m currently first in SYS 3, do i level down or go up to gold?:/ feel like i have no chance if i go into gold

like= Level down
    agree= level up
    @scarley1999 I was also thinking about leveling down to Silver III but in Gold the prizes are better like if you come in 6th place you still get more then being 1st in silver I think
    albanian ios player ♡
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    The prizes are worth it. Yay my birthday tomorrow will be fun 😊
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Will see how it goes and probably do a few voting rounds before submitting but those are my first 3 looks I believe 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I don't think I have many outfits for this theme, but hopefully I do better than the current sys where I'm getting all mid-low 30s.😔 I've saved my tickets the last few weeks for the TS outfit so hoping I can stay in gold so I can attempt to get the wings...even though I know gold will be a bloodbath tomorrow.🥴
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I always start when it begins and still get ticket buyers. No matter when begin there will be some ticket buyers, a bunch at times especially when wings are involved.😩😩😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I usually start 4-5 hours late and I haven’t been in a group without ticket buyers for over 6 months, no matter if I’m in gold or silver III. :’)

I think with diamond boxes in the game, people submitting extra tickets is just way more common now.