🗳️🌲 KK:H SYS- 11/4/21 Enchanted Forest 🌲🗳️

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I am very excited for this theme, thought I’d share these 2 looks I can’t wait to submit!
    where are the wings from? they look amazing 😍
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Bronze: pink skin color, dress, hair
    Omg it will be impossible to get the wings 🥲🥲🥲 my last weekend Gold group was 2000+ for a first 2 places 
    Omg!! 2000?? That's crazy! 

I've seen in the upwards of 1500 but not 2000!
    I have a bit of a strategy but it doesn't always work. I try and join within 5 mins of the event. 
    It seems if I join an hour or two in I have to use dozens of extra tickets to win 1st-3rd. Usually I just use around 6-10 extra and make sure I'm never late making styles with the free tickets! 
    I am very excited for this theme, thought I’d share these 2 looks I can’t wait to submit!
    Love your looks! These are the only wings I have and I dyed them every color...lol
    Really hope I can get the butterfly wings 🦋

Good Luck to Everyone 🍀🥰

dpeters said:
    Has anyone ever started early, like on the first minutes of sys, and gotten a chill group? I try to start a few hours late but it messes up my sleep time lol but I'm too scared of starting early and being in an insane group 
    Yes! Ended up in 19th place 🥲
    Lately I've been lucky starting within1-30mins of an event, however I have had to use at least 6 extra tickets if I want to win 1st-3rd. I also make sure I'm not late on my free tickets either. 
    I don't think there really is a "best" time to start, but I've found that if I start hours later it's harder to get the earnables and I usually don't make the top 10 unless I want to spend even more on tickets. I learned my lesson on the cancer (everyone wanted the mermaid dress🤦🏻‍♀️) event! I was in Gold used over 12 tickets and still didn't place in top 3. I have a feeling these wings will be expensive! Plus everything comes down to votes. I've used the same look and received a 50 and a 30🤣
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    It’d be nice if they gave everyone the opportunity to get the wings. Maybe as the weekly outfit or a kollection. It’s not fair to dolls that are not in gold and even being in gold you can’t get them unless you finish in the top 6. I wish they would think of the players but instead they make people fight for them. 
    A girl can dream lol but as the greedy game owners know more money will be spent on the fight to win the wings so nothing in it for them to be nice.. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Love the earnable hair!!!!
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I am so excited for this sys 💕✨
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm torn😭 I dont have very many outfits for this theme and I had to pass up on the storyline outfit bc I didn't have enough kstars. And I like both the earnables and TS outfits so I'm not sure if I should actually try to finish the sys and focus on earnables or submit last minute for TS prizes🤔
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    What is the prize distribution like in gold? How many people will get the skin colour, wings and aura?
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Where is my msg? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Also what’s the prize distribution in silver 2/3?
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Yayyyyyy it's time to actually believe we can beat the rigged system and get good prizes. 🙃
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    it’s strange because i didn’t buy the outfit, but my doll automatically wears it while completing the storyline ?? … anyways … i hope this lantern is the weekly storyline gift 😍 it’s so cute and will be perfect for this SYS
    Oh yeah, I was wondering why didn’t I get the lantern if it was a part of the outfit during the gig. It’s definitely this week’s prize 
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Happy birthday to me. I can't wait for the sys to start 😁❤♏
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Kdiane_kkh happy birthday doll 🥳 Hope you have an amazing day 🥰
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    My doll is ready to lose in her bargain wings and butterfly aura 😂😂 also I’m back on the forum the Halloween update brought me back! Sad I didn’t miss much and noticed how I will not stand a chance in trendsetters for the wings or body paint
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My doll is ready to lose in her bargain wings and butterfly aura 😂😂 also I’m back on the forum the Halloween update brought me back! Sad I didn’t miss much and noticed how I will not stand a chance in trendsetters for the wings or body paint
    Kaydence!!!!!! Welcome back, so great to see you back!  We missed you! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    What is the prize distribution like in gold? How many people will get the skin colour, wings and aura?
    Skin color: 1-3
    Wings: 1-6
    Aura: 1-9
    Dress: 1-12
    Hair: 1-15 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @Kdiane_kkh happy birthday doll 🥳 Hope you have an amazing day 🥰
    @Nikaraf Thanks doll ❤
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @Kdiane_kkh Happy birthday 🎂
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @kaydencekkh same here. I've stopped playing for months but my sister kept teasing me to come back to the game 😅
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I want the pink skin 🥺 why the distribution is like that, i was thought the wings is the top prize TvT
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Kdiane_kkh ! I hope you have a great one  <3
  • xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Welp. Missed my last ticket and leveled down to Silver III, so I have no chance at the wings 🤡😭 So mad at myself! 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Kdiane_kkh!  🎉✨🥳. I hope you have a wonderful day! 😃
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖