๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŽก SYS Weekday TB 11/1/21 - Amusement Park SYS TB Event ๐ŸŽก ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”

Comments

• chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Last three! I really enjoyed this sys ๐Ÿฅฐ
    A+ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ“ฑdaily player
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @Nikaraf aww tysm๐Ÿฅฐโฃ๏ธ
    My dollโ€™s name isย Anjaโœจ
    Daily player from Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ ~iOS
    English isnโ€™t my first language
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks. Didnโ€™t reach the earnable silver.

I play on iOS
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Thanks update! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ™ƒ (not that my scores were good before but still)

It happened to me as well ๐Ÿฅฒ, and I was just wondering why my score kept getting lower and lower. Now you've mentioned that i remember the UPDATE... I'm so tired with this game TvT

And your looks are even better than me, I love ย the one with the teddy bear, itโ€™s really cute ๐Ÿ’—

• helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    My last 10-13. These are my first 60s, thanks for being the last ticket ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    tt_ said:
    Not a bad pick but been wanting the swimsuit and white hair for so long and this is only the second time Iโ€™ve seen them in palettes and I play every event.. hopefully I can get them in the boxes at the end ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
    Yeah, the swimsuit outfit is super useful during summer SYSs, youโ€™re gonna have good luck later and win this clothing eventually โฃ๏ธ
    So close ๐Ÿ™ˆย 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Ive wanted this hair and dress for soooo long, I'm so happy rn! Not gonna grumble at the kstars either for the black Friday fund ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Didnt reach the earnable silver box but came in 3rd in bronze III and picked these two hairstyles! I had fun making the outfits for this one but never broke scoring above 42 OL
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

Last few looks. Placed 8th in silver and got the dressย 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I placed 1st in silver ||| and got 14 dyes๐Ÿคก yeehaw
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Iโ€™ve missed casual themes so I really enjoyed this sys ! I ended up submitted one extra because I got nervous and I want to be in gold for the next sys. I ended up 7th and also had some lucky picks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lowest, highest and two favourites

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Last 3 looks, I didn't reach the earnable silver box. I ended up in 14th place in Silver III, I'm happy with the kstars, wish they were more than 10ย  :'(

Well ๐Ÿ˜…ย I managed to get 18 for the first place

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My scores were meh and I ended in 9th place in Gold but I'm sooo happy with my picks ๐ŸŽ‰

Earnable silver box

TS boxes

My Black Fridays savings appreciate this โœจ
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Elenaaa said:

@Elenaaa your looks are super cute ! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• they definitely deserved much higherย 
    Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ This sys hasnโ€™t been kind to me ๐Ÿ˜…
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    In Italy time changed the past weekend so now everything in the game starts/ends an hour earlier than usual, for this reason I lost a ticket and I wasnโ€™t able to get the earnable silver box but I was lucky enough to stay in goldย ย ย 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

edited November 2021
    imazora said:

the curse strikes againย 
    I recreated your 60โ€™s look (little different because I didnโ€™t have some things or had used them already) as an experiment and look what this beautiful update did ๐Ÿ˜€

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I ended 7th in gold! ๐Ÿ™‚ I finally got the swimsuit! ๐Ÿฅณ

Level 29
    iOS
    โœจ๐Ÿ’–
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Yall's scores is the reason i stopped participating in throwback events. You get crappy scores no matter what looks u submit and get demoted. Been skipping them for a while now.โœŒ
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    letus said:
    Iโ€™ve just realized Iโ€™m in the same group as @TrashleyKKH!ย 

Omg. So cool! Hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ the group is pretty chill.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
    Elenaaa said:

It happened to me as well ๐Ÿฅฒ, and I was just wondering why my score kept getting lower and lower. Now you've mentioned that i remember the UPDATE... I'm so tired with this game TvT

And your looks are even better than me, I love ย the one with the teddy bear, itโ€™s really cute ๐Ÿ’—

Omg whyyyy does this game do that ๐Ÿ˜  It updated automatically because I had read a warning on here about it so I didnโ€™t want to update till after SYS ๐Ÿ™„ Your looks are sooo good as well!! That fluffy coat is so cute!! ๐Ÿ’—
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    140 k-stars and 3 diamonds! I definitely feel better about buying the storyline outfit now that Iโ€™ve mostly replenished my stars โœจย 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited November 2021

I hate these events now. Swapping between Gold I and Silver III every week is annoying. I might as well stop playing.

I missed one ticket but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. I get so annoyed that it's hard to even finish because scores are so low. The top 3 in the group had 771, 738 and 735 votes.

I really wish Glu weren't so greedy and would go back to the old system.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Ended up in 6th place! But got two stupid dyes ๐Ÿ˜
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I enjoyed this theme, I really did, but my scores though ๐Ÿ’€ looks 1-11 ๐Ÿ’“

quietoffi said:
    Dolls, I'm so confused. There was an update? I thought were were all waiting for the update. My scores were awful, and seeing the amazing looks other more experienced dolls made get 20's too is outrageous! But what does that have to do with an update? Scores drop for some dolls (and not others) when it's close to release of an update?ย 
    I think the update will be on Monday
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Also I noticed something interesting while taking screenshots, I went up in place without submitting a new ticket... I guess the person before me just lost votes out of nowhere? Or maybe itโ€™s a tie or someone got placed into another group idk, the system is such a mess ๐Ÿ™„ย 
    You go up when someone placed above you is tied with someone else.ย 
    If you were 23nd and there are, let's say, two people in 20nd, you'll go up to 22ndย 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    my earnable palette was very underwhelming, mostly dyes. However, my ts boxes I'm so happy with. Finally got one of the hairs I've been looking for in the silver boxes, only the pink hair and beret hair left. Also happy with the kstars ๐Ÿ˜„

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I'm in gold for the first time! I've wanted the white dress for so long so maybe next time!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    Elenaaa said:
    Also I noticed something interesting while taking screenshots, I went up in place without submitting a new ticket... I guess the person before me just lost votes out of nowhere? Or maybe itโ€™s a tie or someone got placed into another group idk, the system is such a mess ๐Ÿ™„ย 
    You go up when someone placed above you is tied with someone else.ย 
    If you were 23nd and there are, let's say, two people in 20nd, you'll go up to 22ndย 
    Oooh that makes more sense ๐Ÿ˜› thought it was something shady again like all the curses hahaha ๐Ÿ˜ฌ thanks for clarifying! ย ย