🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Waiting for weekend event thread!!!!
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Katerina said:
     Happy Diwali to everyone who celebrates here! 🪔 I tried recreating myself and my dress today the closest I could but it's hard to find clothes similar our traditional clothes on here

ps: not using skin colour as a costume, thats my actual skin colour but i'm not using it in game till they give us proper dark skin highlight that doesn't look like powder :c 
    Happy Diwali 🪔 
    Where is the weekend event thread? @kokokokonut!!!
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Everything is late??
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Where is the weekend event thread? @kokokokonut!!!
    It’s up
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm a little worried about the update, I hope we don't need it for this weekend's sys because updating in the middle of the event always messes up with scores 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I can’t update? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Nikaraf This is last months update. We are waiting for the new update now. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I don't understand why everyone is waiting for the update so much. Let them first fix the Facebook login, solve problems with SYS and then release an update.
    I'm not as worried about new clothes as system failures
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Will we be getting the update today? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut I thought forum members were saying that the new update is out and they installed it. That is why I was asking lol. I probs misunderstood 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Hopefully update today? 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Any news when the update comes out? @KalindaKing
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Any news yet? @KalindaKing

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    alo said:
    We NEED diamond businesses!!! I’m tired of asking for the same thing over and over again. 
    agree! they’re making all these unnecessary updates that we never asked for and ignoring the players ideas.

I would like a see a Chat feature and us being able to play with other dolls.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    madeeline said:
    I hope in this update, among other things (many, many things), the lookbook bug will also get fixed. I have been stuck with the bug for almost two months, where I can't select the look because it kept on asking if I wanted to delete it no matter where I press on it.
    If you have this issue, please let me know which device you play on. We thought that was fixed so we can look into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    The update will not be released today. I'll let you know when you can get it!
    Glu better not release the update in the middle of the Enchanted Forest sys or I’ll start cursing in spanish. Everytime we update our games, our sys scores lower drastically. 
    Seeing as the SYS is starting in two hours, I’m guessing it will 🙃🙃
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    sade said:
    alo said:
    We NEED diamond businesses!!! I’m tired of asking for the same thing over and over again. 
    agree! they’re making all these unnecessary updates that we never asked for and ignoring the players ideas.

I would like a see a Chat feature and us being able to play with other dolls.
    with every update all they do is come out with ways to make us spend more money instead of fixing bugs or adding things we actually want. Like the only kinda good thing they implemented this year was the squad and they say we would get a chat for the squads and its been months and nothing 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Im assuming that the update will probably get released Friday 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I hope they just push it to Monday, updates always screw up SYS scores and I'll be sad if I miss the princess dress. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    We probably have to wait too long thanks to duets, something no one asked for. I bet Glu is counting on people spending money to have Kstars for buying the SO items. I'm buying nothing unless it's for my doll only. Glu pushing another feature on us has left a really bad taste in my mouth, and I was already put off by how they handled the last glitches. I would almost consider leaving the game a bad review even though I normally prefer to sticking to reviews when I have positive things to say.
    Platform: Android

• Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Katerina said:
     Happy Diwali to everyone who celebrates here! 🪔 I tried recreating myself and my dress today the closest I could but it's hard to find clothes similar our traditional clothes on here

ps: not using skin colour as a costume, thats my actual skin colour but i'm not using it in game till they give us proper dark skin highlight that doesn't look like powder :c 
    Thank you! Happy Diwali! ✨
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I received the newsletter and there's no mention of a Sagittarius SYS. 👀 

@KalindaKing are we not getting it this month? 
    Android player. 👾
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I am guessing the Sagittarius SYS would be in the December update
    iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I’m a December Sagittarius and I really hope that it’s good bc if it’s the same mess as cancer and Scorpios, I don’t want it 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29