🗳️🌲 KK:H SYS- 11/4/21 Enchanted Forest 🌲🗳️

Comments

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    I just voted for the doll on the right and she wasn’t the popular vote even though she’s on theme! 😳 
    i seriously hate when that happens 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    There goes my chances… 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Cool start other than the fact that I bought and spent 50 diamonds and didnt get any new item 🥺
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Are there any wings I can buy using diamonds? 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    This was my first pallet, wow one item in the whole pallet. This is outrageous 😡 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited November 2021

1 2 3 4 5

No chill mode is on. If I can't get the pink skin I'm honestly going to cry a little bit lol
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First two! Not doing great, there are way too many dolls looking gorgeous in the VB for me to compete against. 😅

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Fae said:
    First two! Not doing great, there are way too many dolls looking gorgeous in the VB for me to compete against. 😅

We’re in the same TS group again! I thought your looks were so cute and I hope your scores pick up 💕
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Has anyone ever started early, like on the first minutes of sys, and gotten a chill group? I try to start a few hours late but it messes up my sleep time lol but I'm too scared of starting early and being in an insane group 
    I've never gotten a chill group starting early but I have gotten them starting later. Never in gold tho,only in Silver. Even just for TB starting instantly seems to put me in groups that end with really high scores  
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    im so sad because weekend sys starts at 3am in singapore and my alarm didnt work so now im 6 hours late 🥺
  • kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

In love with this look✨
    are these wings available to buy for diamonds? if not, does anyone know if there are any wings available to buy for diamonds?
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @evilraccoon @kayleealexis757 hey dolls, I know these are available for diamonds as I bought them a few weeks back from a squad member but I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for. @kayleealexis757 I have the wings you’re asking for but I got them so long ago and I can’t remember if they are available for diamonds. Hope someone can help you dolls.
    Edit: just saw that the wings you are asking for are part of the devilishly stylish kollection. 
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Bruh I hate this game 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    What a scam
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Can anyone take a video and show me what the TS aura looks like please? I haven't started yet and am trying to decide if I want to start late for a better shot at TS or if I want the earnable dress. Would really appreciate it, thanks! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

This was my box...also girls in my group are already over 300 :( 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    first two…the blue skin tone looks like a no to me lol
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts

@DoloresWyatt I hope this worked. 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Ninish said:
    My votes have been so bad lately but I’m so happy with how I started this SYS☺️

The blue fairy look was inspired by @pristineperson look, hope you don’t mind☺️
    How do you get the lips to match the skin tone? Looking at the lip colours this is the closest I get but I also feel like it’s probably obvious 🙈
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    first two looks and not doing great any advice? 🥺