🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @KkhElena, thank you!

And also, I didn't think about that aspect! Thanks for that. But even so, I think that that's still a small demographic?? I hope they start implementing other features too like ticket stacking and kloset reorganization because I think those are features that will benefit everyone and not just a select few.

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Finally updated!
    Don’t mind my doll, she’s looking a lil wild. I’m busy chasing these items 😅
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    There is a glitch in the new update: if you try to save a look for your partner to the lookbook, the pop-up won't display the total cost. We are working on a fix for this and plan to resolve it early next week.
    The new storyline is glitched too when you go to mirimount studios there is nothing you can’t continue the storyline.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    We could have had the update faster if we never had SYS duets. I'm not buying items for my MC's SO and I don't want future boxes with items I can't use.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Reported the quest glitch to the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Thanks I hate it. Why do I always pick the most useless items 😂

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Free box! I was hoping for the gold dress but this is cute too 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @KalindaKing I’m signed into Game Center, why can’t I access any of my professional contacts??

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    @KkhElena, thank you!

And also, I didn't think about that aspect! Thanks for that. But even so, I think that that's still a small demographic?? I hope they start implementing other features too like ticket stacking and kloset reorganization because I think those are features that will benefit everyone and not just a select few.

Yeah I hope that too. I'm one of the few who doesn't necessarily worry about the sales but I don't think it makes that much sense from a business perspective to include a feature that only a small amount of players wouldn't mind.
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Is that a new ponytail? The girl in the middle? @sadaharu
    I believe it's from a past SYS.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Anyone got the new Kollection ?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Yay! I can finally delete outfits from my lookbook.
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Does anyone if majority of the items on the november box are available for diamonds? I love so many but can’t open bc of BF!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited November 2021
    i’m really trying to save my k stars for BF but the november box has a lot of clothes i want 😣
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Does anyone if majority of the items on the november box are available for diamonds? I love so many but can’t open bc of BF!
    I think everything but the brand new items and the eye/hair/makeup colours are available for diamonds!
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I checked all items on these november boxes and tbh I rather save my kstars for BF and christmas boxes 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Julliette said:
    Where is Kim? I sooo regret updating the game
    If you have this issue, please send me a PM with your ID. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a private message
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Julliette said:
    I lost all my friends!!! I can’t do gigs because i only have only one proffesional contact. What is going on?
    So my friends are here, i just cant use them in gigs
    good job glu
    I’m having the exact same problem, everyone is gone!!! I can’t finish this reality show event 😭 did your Facebook friends come back automatically after waiting a bit? 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    is anyone else facebook not connecting to the game ??
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Where is Kim? I sooo regret updating the game
    If you have this issue, please send me a PM with your ID. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a private message
    to me it showed 2 different Ray's offices so i hit see more and went to 2nd one and kim was there so it might be that for them 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)