🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Okay ngl there’s a TON of issues with this update but I am having fun styling all my female NPCs
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    lulula said:
    The update page says we were supposed to get a new Kollection today, but my kollections didn't seem to refresh? anyone else?
    The app store says new Kollection today but Kalinda said it's actually next week. The popup you get in-game after you update also says Nov 11th
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Okay the new update has tons of glitches so I’m not updating yet. Not until I finish the weekend event at least 🤷‍♀️
    Edit: Typo
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Great! I need to finish my gigs
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I have the same issue 😭 I can't see nearly all of my contacts 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Maybe you could find new professional contacts through connections or find new people in restaurants? Did you try these? 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I fortunately don't experience any of the glitches at all BUT I truly do not care at all for this update. I didn't even finish styling 1 NPC bc I don't connect them to a nice game play at all personally. I most definitely wouldn't even think about styling a male NPC especially since it's not even worth spending the cash for me. Many others have said it already. There are so many important things on the list to improve /change but no they simply present another cash grab. As a free player, this is just even more of prove why I won't spend a dime on this game ever.
    Absolutely disliking the weird SYS layout and  not to forget that through introducing the heart voting system will just benefit the already rigged system. While I get that maybe now seeing it a lot less players share this opinion of dislike I don't want to silence myself either. I enjoy the game but this might actually be the thing letting me totally abandon it. I already struggle keeping myself excited & this just brings me no joy or excitement whatsoever. I personally hope this crap won't last.
    ( especially considering how many things are just so wrong with this too but we know how problematic Glu can be and how little they care bc they will always have loyal customers to pay them whatever they do)
     :|:sweat_smile:  
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Tips on how to finish this weekends gig with no contacts? I’ve went around trying to network with people but no one is available for the gig. 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    The update … stinks
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA You can make new contacts in Konnections. If you add directors or professional extras you can do reality show gigs with them. That‘s what I did, hope this helps :)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    My scores are good now I won’t update until Monday 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    scores dropped, contacts missing, no videos.. amazing update.
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

The thing I loved about this update is that it made my husband very handsome and stylish lol 😂
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Maybe you could find new professional contacts through connections or find new people in restaurants? Did you try these? 
    I did through connections but that’s not the point. I shouldn’t have to look for new ones when I already have lots with built relationships 😞 
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Is there any way to reverse the update to get to old version back lmao? Contacts are gone, sys votes dropped drastically and I can’t watch videos to get k-stars 
    albanian ios player ♡
  • kendallkkhokkendallkkhok Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Wow
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    @KKHMICAELA You can make new contacts in Konnections. If you add directors or professional extras you can do reality show gigs with them. That‘s what I did, hope this helps :)
    i did that but they still don’t show up 
    Nikaraf said:
    I did through connections but that’s not the point. I shouldn’t have to look for new ones when I already have lots with built relationships 😞 
    I know you shouldn’t have to! It’s really messed up. I was suggesting it so you could complete the weekend event. Sorry if I offended you, that definitely wasn’t my intention 🤍 I hope this issue gets fixed soon. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    e_corvo said:

finally i can recreate my real life girlfriend in the game 😊🌸
    This is so adorable 🥰♥️
    Be kind to others 🤍
    edited November 2021
    I really hope they add the TS prizes from thrifty chic to BF sale! I was a new player during that event and I really wish I could’ve gotten the cherry jeans 🥺
    Edit : I thought we had strawberries on jean lol
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    helly23 said:
    Bye bye, BF 😂

I'll regret it in the morning 🙈
    @helly23 I did the same thing. Check your items, one of my eyeshadows is MIA...
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i regret updating the game 😤