Contacts glitch fix

SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
Hi guys!  Has anyone found a way to have contacts available to use for gigs?  The only thing I could think of was connecting through Game Center - you can try adding me and we can see if it works. I’m DigitalDayLight in the apple Game Center. 

Comments

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I was thinking of something too. I managed to find 4 contacts going around all the locations in the game and talking to all the NPCs I found there.
    It took some time, but now I'm able to use them as contacts for the gigs.
    I networked with those who said they were directors or professional extras, because those are the ones I needed to invite for the reality-show gigs. I hope this helps somehow and I hope that the glitch will be fixed soon
    I think you can also find contacts like that using the konnection app, I tried that too but I didn't find the ones required for the reality gigs, and I definitely didn't want to spend 10 kstars to get 10 more konnections, so I went all around the locations in the game instead
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    The konnections app people I connected with still didn’t show up for my event. Did the networking ones?
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    How do I know if I can use them for reality shows? Like what profession or job do they need
    albanian ios player ♡
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @kkhaylina for networking contacts, actors are used for reality shows.

models and fashion stylists show up for runway shows, directors and actors are for acting gigs, makeup artists and fashion photographers are for photo shoot, and promoters, pop stars, & celebrities are for appearances. i apologize if i got some wrong, it’s been a while since i used in-game contacts 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @kkhaylina I think the only professions they want for the reality shows are 'director' and 'professional extra', these were the ones I managed to find and that appeared in my contacts after the glitch
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Actor shows up for me on reality shows but not director
    iOS
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    albanian ios player ♡