🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone I agree. When did we ever say we wanted anything remotely similar to Duets? I don't want this just like lots of things Glu keep forcing on players. If I don't completely skip the Duet ones, I'm literally putting no effort in my doll's SO's looks and all of the effort will be on my doll only. I am not spending Kstars on him. He should be earning his own money. He can get items for himself. 

Agreed! The fact that this storyline's outfit was about 140 stars... Like what, I can spend cash on him but I'm not wasting my stars
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I already have a decent amount of the items in the boxes. What if I bother with these and get tiles with things like energy in them? I'd be even more mad we have these boxes now. 
    Im sorry if I misunderstood you, but the November boxes don’t have energy/dye/etc only the clothes shown 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier If the box doesn’t have an item, each box has 55 Stars. The boxes cost 55 stars, so if you don’t get an item, you get your stars back, no energy, dyes, etc.

To All:  re the missing contacts - Support is working on it.  The studio is closed, but operations continue, and that includes working on the issues.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @KkhElena @patiencebrody I was referring to the fact that I have a lot of the items in the November boxes already so I don't know if I would get tiles that have something else if there's not enough stuff I don't already have. Plus I'm waiting to see if Glu does the right thing for once, and a lot of TBs are in the sale, as they should be. I'm glad I already got the holographic dress for diamonds. 
    Platform: Android

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    My contacts aren’t working either. I even added new reality show Konnection contacts and they still aren’t showing up.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier yeah that’s what they’re saying. The box would have 55 kstars in it if you didn’t have enough items. So if you only need 6 items to complete the November box items, the other two tiles would have 55 kstars in it. There’s no energy or anything in these boxes  
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    I guess it's not that bad if at least you get Kstars, but getting new items in the sale is way better than boxes.

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Did anyone get a female NPC for their new storyline from Kim??? I absolutely don't want to pay 140 kstars for male NPCs but the fomo that I'm missing out on female clothes is REAL.

Edit - typo
    @Chooky1116 I remember when I actually had fun with this game more than 1 % of the time. The word game implies it should be fun but now it's just Glu's cash grab. 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 I remember when I actually had fun with this game more than 1 % of the time. The word game implies it should be fun but now it's just Glu's cash grab. 
    @DelphineGarnier Omg 100% ! I used to be absolutely obsessed with this game they aren’t having my money anymore I’ve been a free player for over a month now 😂
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Does anyone else feel like this sounds like how Glu treats players?
    https://youtu.be/tHwKmZnc7l4
     Im literally laughing at this accuracy omg this is glu! 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    did anyone else get these golden lips with the new update? I also got a few other things like bracelets and other stuff

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    geenellys said:
    did anyone else get these golden lips with the new update? I also got a few other things like bracelets and other stuff

I won’t update until glitches gonna be fixed, could you please share what else did u got? ♥️
    geenellys said:

I won’t update until glitches gonna be fixed, could you please share what else did u got? ♥️
    ok im sorry for the quality but I think this is everything I got
    eye color, lips, bracelets and boots

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited November 2021
    jwawawa said:
    Did anyone get a female NPC for their new storyline from Kim??? I absolutely don't want to pay 140 kstars for male NPCs but the fomo that I'm missing out on female clothes is REAL.

Edit - typo
    I didn't even get the quest! And I can’t do Reality shows with npc. This is frustrating 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @geenellys I think you were gifted those items from a Facebook friend because they are Kloset items available for kstars. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Only one noc is showing in my contacts. My fb aren’t showing either. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Nikaraf said:
    @geenellys I think you were gifted those items from a Facebook friend because they are Kloset items available for kstars. 
    but none of my fb friends play kkh. I thought maybe they were from any of my profesional contacts and somehow they ended in my closet since I think I'm the only one who got those items for free and I'm sure one of my contacts have those lips 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I am also having issues with FB contacts on ios. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    us: can we have matching eyebrow colo-
    glu: DIAMOND BOXES
    us: ok so can we atleast update the throwback b-
    glu: SYS DUETS
    us: ok but how can we do duets if our NPC are all gon-
    glu: OMG LMAO LOOK ITS THE WEEKEND BYE NOW 
    This made my day🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know how to finish the event without having npcs or facebook friends ? since they won’t show up 🤦🏻‍♀️😐