🗳️🌲 KK:H SYS- 11/4/21 Enchanted Forest 🌲🗳️

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    My looks dropped by ten votes after getting the update 🙃 starting to remember why I stopped playing for a bit 😅
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    was trying to avoid updating my game but it automatically updated overnight & my votes dropped by 20 😭😭 so rigged. 

BUT my group has so many ticket buyers that even though my first 6 looks got over 50 votes each i was still in 13th place … so i guess it doesn’t matter because i wasn’t getting the prizes anyways lol
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    It was going so well 😭😭😭 note to self; never update during an event 🤦‍♀️

Also, what’s the highest TS score people have seen? Current number one in my group is over 2200 and I’m wondering what score they’ll reach.
    I play on iOS
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    My looks are now below 29, are they that bad???

Edit: I think my looks might just be that bad 😅. Since earlier I’ve had 4 looks in a row be under 30 and I can’t tell if it’s rubbish or the update but it’s probably both lol.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    It was going so well 😭😭😭 note to self; never update during an event 🤦‍♀️

Also, what’s the highest TS score people have seen? Current number one in my group is over 2200 and I’m wondering what score they’ll reach.
    pretty sure i’ve seen people go over 3500 scores 🥲
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    tysm hopefully the votes pick up soon 🥺
    Katerina said:

is my look really that bad or are the votes just rigged after updating 🥺
    ayeitsyuks said:
    my votes are updating 📉📉📉

your looks are perfectly on theme!! its just the weird after effect of updating, you deserve better :c 

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Looks 1-9✨
    My scores were pretty low at first, but they picked up (a bit too much if you ask me 💀) I can already see my next score being in the 20s or 30s 😭

• IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Can you use dye on the aurora dress? Also how many tickets would I need to buy to get to it I just came back to the game and will miss out if I don’t because there’s only 1 day left and I’ve only gotten to the third reward 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    The top six in my group have over double my current score. 😅

I have 14 extra tickets I was planning on using, but it looks like that won’t be enough for the wings so I might just skip out on TS prizes this SYS. 🙈
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I updated the game, folks! We get a free box for November  throwback items. The items in my palette were hot, but I got some meh shoes :(
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I’m a little behind since I started super late but I was doing just fine until I updated the game and then I instantly went to getting votes below 40😑
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I had the same problem with the boxes as some others here and tried contacting support. The answer was that the items in the boxes are meant to be random. But I think those are not random at all! I fear that I will not be able to play for this weeks items like this. 

Has anyone got another reply? I love the look and would like a chance to get it.

Edit after reading the other posts: @LexKKH @KalindaKing I also bought the boxes after the update so that might be the problem. 

Android player, add me here
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Would be nice if the glitch was with the contour/highlight items but we just dont have any luck  :(
  • SassySaturnSassySaturn Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I came on to see if I was the only one with the votes dropping after the update. I see that I’m not and how frustrating for us. I intentionally waited to update but it force updated. I do not understand the point of this. Is it to encourage more ticket buying? If so that’s not cool. If this is how it’s going to be why bother trying. It’s just discouraging. 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    I thought to buy tickets for wings. But the scores after the update are consistently between 31-35. My scores before update were in 40s. If this is to make sure people buy more tickets then its sooo wrong. I am not gonna buy tickets now. Not gonna give into glu’s greed.
    Looks 7-9 (alongside look 4 for reference)🌸
    Okey my votes most definitely dropped after updating🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ll never update again during sys if this is what happens…🥴

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My last 3 looks, I won’t update my game until Monday just in case…
    I also couldn’t resist anymore and bought Fairy dress with the wings for 25 diamonds 🥺

maybe its just a bad luck but my scores are dropping down as well. As you can tell Snow Whites look is literally almost the same. I haven’t updated my game because of this but the curse got me anyways lol
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Guys I’m sorry it’s off topic but can you log in to your Instagram? Its asking for some face recognition like Face ID  and it’s not working for me🤯
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Guys I’m sorry it’s off topic but can you log in to your Instagram? Its asking for some face recognition like Face ID  and it’s not working for me🤯
    Mine is working as usual but I never log out of it. So weird I hope you gonna get it sorted soon!
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

✨ I wish this theme was never ending 😻
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Caisakkh said:

Once upon a time… ♡
    Your doll is adorable 💕
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    helly23 said:
    Caisakkh said:

Once upon a time… ♡
    Your doll is adorable 💕
    Thank u sm 🥺💗
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    Caisakkh said:

Once upon a time… ♡
    I love your eyes!!! Are they from a kollection or something?? 💓✨
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Svea said:
    I had the same problem with the boxes as some others here and tried contacting support. The answer was that the items in the boxes are meant to be random. But I think those are not random at all! I fear that I will not be able to play for this weeks items like this. 

Has anyone got another reply? I love the look and would like a chance to get it.

Edit after reading the other posts: @LexKKH @KalindaKing I also bought the boxes after the update so that might be the problem. 

Edit: to add the photo 
    This is the reply I received 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Magical dress magical scores 🌟

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    LexKKH said:
    Svea said:

My reply said something like sometimes you can get past clothing in boxes but they said they will pass the information on
    Not directed at you at all, but I just find it soo sus that we all got those same outfits offered to us when we tried opening the diamond boxes after we updated…🤧
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    elle_baby said:
    Caisakkh said:

Once upon a time… ♡
    I love your eyes!!! Are they from a kollection or something?? 💓✨
    They are from this diamond kollection 💗

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Guys, is Triple threat not available now? I just wanted to make purchase 😭
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I’m gonna miss Halloween so much🥺 My only regret is not choosing the sword in the diamond boxes…