🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2021
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know how to finish the event without having npcs or facebook friends ? since they won’t show up 🤦🏻‍♀️😐
    Do 3 hour reality gigs, and choose the 8 energy and 4 energy bars that say banter @kkhxio

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know how to finish the event without having npcs or facebook friends ? since they won’t show up 🤦🏻‍♀️😐
    Do 3 hour reality gigs, and choose the 8 energy and 4 energy bars that say banter @kkhxio

thank you ❤️
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I hope they solve the facebook problem soon, I miss seeing my friends outfits 😩
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    you can also network with actors, professional extras, and directors in the game! it worked for me 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    What does it mean November throwback items? Are these items new or had they already been introduced in the game?
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    What does it mean November throwback items? Are these items new or had they already been introduced in the game?
    Both!! there are some new outfits & old items from old events that where in november 
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
    edited November 2021
    kkhxio said:
    you can also network with actors, professional extras, and directors in the game! it worked for me 
    i tried that but they won’t show up 
    edit : it worked thank youu ❤️
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    how do you actually dress the npcs?? I did the storyline but cant figure it out
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2021
    sarie said:
    how do you actually dress the npcs?? I did the storyline but cant figure it out
    Go to the kloset and there's a button at the top left that looks like an iphone. It took me a minute to figure it out too haha
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    This is so upsetting. Do they not test the updates at all before making it available to the players?? All of my contacts disappear when I'm doing reality shows but when I don't do anything they're there... This is ridiculous how they put out a new update before even fixing the bugs from the previous one. Oh yeah, and I also can't watch videos for k-stars after the update.
    does anyone know why he doesn’t come up whenever i click to add other person even though he’s an actor ??
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    does anyone know why he doesn’t come up whenever i click to add other person even though he’s an actor ??
    He's not a professional contact. You can only date him since he has the heart symbol/bar
    Someone stop me. I keep on opening boxes 😭but i NEED to get the microphone 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    maggiey said:
    kkhxio said:
    He's not a professional contact. You can only date him since he has the heart symbol/bar
    oh okay, thank you ☺️
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @beachespeaches thank you so much i wouldnt have figured that out on my own 🙏😅
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @SerenaWoods @Svea @KristaLenz
    Just pinging you guys to show you the update I got from customer service, as I know you've bought the boxes.
    (The post is the second one above this)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited November 2021

My palette was trash😭 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    - My 10 kstars video doesnt work 
    - My contacts disappear 
    - I lost 50 kstars while accidentally buy stuff for the new npc because they don’t show i have bought that
    - Sys score drops

How can i save stars for the BF sale now??? 🥲 So disappointed with this game. I thinks after BF I’m gonna quit playing
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    geenellys said:
    did anyone else get these golden lips with the new update? I also got a few other things like bracelets and other stuff

So I got the whole outfit my in game girlfriend is wearing added to my closet. Maybe the same
    happened to you? 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Lost all my contacts except 3 i don’t remember having so this is just great 🙃 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Are the diamond boxes fixed yet or do they still contain the wrong items?
    iOS
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Someone stop me. I keep on opening boxes 😭but i NEED to get the microphone 😭
    the microphone is also available for diamonds I know someone in my squad has it on their lookbook
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    the fact that glu released the update on a friday so they could quite literally peace out and not deal with all these glitches :/ 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    tortor said:
    geenellys said:
    did anyone else get these golden lips with the new update? I also got a few other things like bracelets and other stuff

So I got the whole outfit my in game girlfriend is wearing added to my closet. Maybe the same
    happened to you? 
    maybe i also someone in discord saying they havent updated the game and they are getting a bunch of free stuff from new contacts they are adding
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Does anyone know how to change the eye color of npc’s? Well for female npc’s it just shows the makeup colors
    Joyyy said:
    Does anyone know how to change the eye color of npc’s? Well for female npc’s it just shows the makeup colors
    For npcs we can’t change their skin tone or eye color. Everything else can be changed. @Joyyy
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Charlotte_Charlotte_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I think this has been solved, at least in my game, the diamond box is back to normal
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Nikaraf said:
    @geenellys I think you were gifted those items from a Facebook friend because they are Kloset items available for kstars. 
    but none of my fb friends play kkh. I thought maybe they were from any of my profesional contacts and somehow they ended in my closet since I think I'm the only one who got those items for free and I'm sure one of my contacts have those lips 
    Oh okay. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍