🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,989 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Nikaraf said:
    @geenellys I think you were gifted those items from a Facebook friend because they are Kloset items available for kstars. 
    but none of my fb friends play kkh. I thought maybe they were from any of my profesional contacts and somehow they ended in my closet since I think I'm the only one who got those items for free and I'm sure one of my contacts have those lips 
    Oh okay. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Does anyone know how often they do the sale where you get more k-stars per purchase? Or when the next one is? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 6,029 Posts
    Does anyone know how often they do the sale where you get more k-stars per purchase? Or when the next one is? 
    Black Friday and Kimiversary only (June)
    iOS
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Did the fashion goals expire already? I was gonna buy the one with the blue butterfly dress, top hat, and smiling mouth.. I thought it would expire tomorrow but since I updated my game it disappeared?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 965 Posts
    fairyemi said:
    Did the fashion goals expire already? I was gonna buy the one with the blue butterfly dress, top hat, and smiling mouth.. I thought it would expire tomorrow but since I updated my game it disappeared?
    I haven't updated and I still have it. Countdown says 20 hours left so you're right, it's probably because of the update
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Why are the things I want never in my pallet.😞I’ll probably only wear this like twice.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 500 Posts
    I can't post in the thread that @WhatIsReality created, but i just want to say what a great idea the "available for diamonds"thread is! Thank you so much for doing it. It's amazing!
    No problem 😊I knew I wouldn’t be the only player that would want some like this so I decided to make it. I am currently up to July 2019 but I haven’t posted it yet because I want to post the rest of 2019 together 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my game updated on its own, even though my automatic updates are off, and now my votes went from 46+ to 33 😑😑😑
    iOS player
    When I saw this I honestly thought Glu was adding dark mode & giving us a way to organise our closet, why did expect them to do something nice for once 😭

All I really wanted from this update was a dark mode & for glu to fix a few design inconsistencies. For example the mannequin needs to be added to all the old clothes in the closet.  

Also I honestly don’t know who at glu thought I was good design decision to make the text & the money/level point icons on the goals list change size when scrolling up & down because it looks awful.

Honestly though, I have been waiting since the kimmiversy update for the text/icon size change issue to be fixed but now I’m beginning to think it’s a free feature Glu gave us 😆
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @LexKKH they refunded me as well! 
    Android player. 👾
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I’m very angry. I lost 55k stars clicking to open a box that I did not have. I don’t have friends in game and I can’t finish my professional weekend. And plus I can’t do the Kim quest in ray’s office. I’m not happy, I lost 5 diamonds opening a diamond box in which there were old diamonds items! @KalindaKing
  • isob6isob6 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve got so many new items from this update (literally something from every category in the wardrobe) but I don’t know if it’s just a glitch? My sister also plays but hasn’t got anything?
    KkhElena said:
    To be fairly honest, I do think KKH needs some type of competition. If they have a game similar to this but y'know, actually better and inclusive of everyone from every type of group, they would probably have that slap in the face that they need rn. A game w awesome graphics, different body types, pronouns, inclusive and diverse items/characters (LI too), immersive gameplay and storylines, having the family and friends aspect of the game not neglected and etc.... Ah, a girl can dream
    I can’t name the game because of the forum rules but I know of a game that’s similar to KKH but gives a lot more back to the players. Every update you get 50+ of their version of k-stars just because your a valuable player to them, it has other features that I wish KKH had but I can’t see Glu adding.

I honestly think that if this game became popular Glu would change their attitude real quick 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
     I want explanation 😑 This is from a Facebook group. I declined that offer yesterday, because it was 140 Kstars. Now I see that someone got it for just 40, and many people got a different prices. That's just shady Glu. WE DESERVE BETTER. And some kind of compensation for missing this opportunity.
    @KalindaKing
    ***please react to this post, so Kalinda or someone else connected with the game sees***
    I’m not sure but I think it has to do with already owning some of the items, I didn’t buy it (mine was 140 as well) but when I looked in the closet the items I had previously bought for my husband were in there so you don’t have to spend money on things you already own for your husbands closet I guess 
    madeeline said:
    madeeline said:
    I hope in this update, among other things (many, many things), the lookbook bug will also get fixed. I have been stuck with the bug for almost two months, where I can't select the look because it kept on asking if I wanted to delete it no matter where I press on it.
    If you have this issue, please let me know which device you play on. We thought that was fixed so we can look into it.
    I am playing on a Nokia 5.4 thank you 👍
    Wait Nokia still make phones 🤨
    Why do I even bother 😒
    edited November 2021
    Katarzyna said:
    Guys does Glu hire testers? Like for real, they make a huge update and nobody cared to check if everything works the way ot should? 
    Omg yes, Glu needs to TestFlight the sh-t out of this app 

If Glu decides to use TestFlight to debug updates I am willing to participate 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hi, could someone please tell me how much this hair style & beard costs please? Screen shots would be perfect, thank you! ☺️
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hi, could someone please tell me how much this hair style & beard costs please? Screen shots would be perfect, thank you! ☺️
    Hi doll the hair is 55kstar and the beard is 70 ✨
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hi doll the hair is 55kstar and the beard is 70 ✨
    Thank you! ☺️
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @quietoffi don't update you'll get a glitch where you can't use any one your professional contacts during reality shows and you won't be able to complete the weekend events -.-
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 New Member Registered Users 1,798 Posts

My husband went from this to this 🔥
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,008 Posts
    Forgot to post my November freebie pick. Would have preferred either of the dresses as I can’t imagine I’ll use this hair.

I play on iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,832 Posts
    I know it's too early and off topic 🤭 but does anyone have the items from last year's Christmas boxes? The paid ones. I found some lists on the forum but I don't know if there's something missing 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    geenellys said:
    did anyone else get these golden lips with the new update? I also got a few other things like bracelets and other stuff

damn why don’t i ever get these good glitches 
    tbt the unlimited ticket submission glitch that i had not gotten as well #ripme 😩
    I communicate in memes
  • niicniic Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I don't understand, all my friends are gone and I can't call them to finish up the professional event! I can see them outside of my shoot, but when I click to call them, it's empty!! Heelp @KalindaKing