🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Does anyone know how often they do the sale where you get more k-stars per purchase? Or when the next one is? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Does anyone know how often they do the sale where you get more k-stars per purchase? Or when the next one is? 
    Black Friday and Kimiversary only (June)
    iOS
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Did the fashion goals expire already? I was gonna buy the one with the blue butterfly dress, top hat, and smiling mouth.. I thought it would expire tomorrow but since I updated my game it disappeared?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    fairyemi said:
    Did the fashion goals expire already? I was gonna buy the one with the blue butterfly dress, top hat, and smiling mouth.. I thought it would expire tomorrow but since I updated my game it disappeared?
    I haven't updated and I still have it. Countdown says 20 hours left so you're right, it's probably because of the update
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

Why are the things I want never in my pallet.😞I’ll probably only wear this like twice.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I can't post in the thread that @WhatIsReality created, but i just want to say what a great idea the "available for diamonds"thread is! Thank you so much for doing it. It's amazing!
    No problem 😊I knew I wouldn’t be the only player that would want some like this so I decided to make it. I am currently up to July 2019 but I haven’t posted it yet because I want to post the rest of 2019 together 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my game updated on its own, even though my automatic updates are off, and now my votes went from 46+ to 33 😑😑😑
    iOS player
    When I saw this I honestly thought Glu was adding dark mode & giving us a way to organise our closet, why did expect them to do something nice for once 😭

All I really wanted from this update was a dark mode & for glu to fix a few design inconsistencies. For example the mannequin needs to be added to all the old clothes in the closet.  

Also I honestly don’t know who at glu thought I was good design decision to make the text & the money/level point icons on the goals list change size when scrolling up & down because it looks awful.

Honestly though, I have been waiting since the kimmiversy update for the text/icon size change issue to be fixed but now I’m beginning to think it’s a free feature Glu gave us 😆
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @LexKKH they refunded me as well! 
    Android player. 👾
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I’m very angry. I lost 55k stars clicking to open a box that I did not have. I don’t have friends in game and I can’t finish my professional weekend. And plus I can’t do the Kim quest in ray’s office. I’m not happy, I lost 5 diamonds opening a diamond box in which there were old diamonds items! @KalindaKing
  • isob6isob6 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve got so many new items from this update (literally something from every category in the wardrobe) but I don’t know if it’s just a glitch? My sister also plays but hasn’t got anything?
    KkhElena said:
    To be fairly honest, I do think KKH needs some type of competition. If they have a game similar to this but y'know, actually better and inclusive of everyone from every type of group, they would probably have that slap in the face that they need rn. A game w awesome graphics, different body types, pronouns, inclusive and diverse items/characters (LI too), immersive gameplay and storylines, having the family and friends aspect of the game not neglected and etc.... Ah, a girl can dream
    I can’t name the game because of the forum rules but I know of a game that’s similar to KKH but gives a lot more back to the players. Every update you get 50+ of their version of k-stars just because your a valuable player to them, it has other features that I wish KKH had but I can’t see Glu adding.

I honestly think that if this game became popular Glu would change their attitude real quick 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
     I want explanation 😑 This is from a Facebook group. I declined that offer yesterday, because it was 140 Kstars. Now I see that someone got it for just 40, and many people got a different prices. That's just shady Glu. WE DESERVE BETTER. And some kind of compensation for missing this opportunity.
    @KalindaKing
    ***please react to this post, so Kalinda or someone else connected with the game sees***
    I’m not sure but I think it has to do with already owning some of the items, I didn’t buy it (mine was 140 as well) but when I looked in the closet the items I had previously bought for my husband were in there so you don’t have to spend money on things you already own for your husbands closet I guess 
    madeeline said:
    madeeline said:
    I hope in this update, among other things (many, many things), the lookbook bug will also get fixed. I have been stuck with the bug for almost two months, where I can't select the look because it kept on asking if I wanted to delete it no matter where I press on it.
    If you have this issue, please let me know which device you play on. We thought that was fixed so we can look into it.
    I am playing on a Nokia 5.4 thank you 👍
    Wait Nokia still make phones 🤨
    Why do I even bother 😒
    edited November 2021
    Katarzyna said:
    Guys does Glu hire testers? Like for real, they make a huge update and nobody cared to check if everything works the way ot should? 
    Omg yes, Glu needs to TestFlight the sh-t out of this app 

If Glu decides to use TestFlight to debug updates I am willing to participate 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hi, could someone please tell me how much this hair style & beard costs please? Screen shots would be perfect, thank you! ☺️
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hi, could someone please tell me how much this hair style & beard costs please? Screen shots would be perfect, thank you! ☺️
    Hi doll the hair is 55kstar and the beard is 70 ✨
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hi doll the hair is 55kstar and the beard is 70 ✨
    Thank you! ☺️
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @quietoffi don't update you'll get a glitch where you can't use any one your professional contacts during reality shows and you won't be able to complete the weekend events -.-
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

My husband went from this to this 🔥
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Forgot to post my November freebie pick. Would have preferred either of the dresses as I can’t imagine I’ll use this hair.

I play on iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I know it's too early and off topic 🤭 but does anyone have the items from last year's Christmas boxes? The paid ones. I found some lists on the forum but I don't know if there's something missing 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    geenellys said:
    did anyone else get these golden lips with the new update? I also got a few other things like bracelets and other stuff

damn why don’t i ever get these good glitches 
    tbt the unlimited ticket submission glitch that i had not gotten as well #ripme 😩
    I communicate in memes
  • niicniic Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I don't understand, all my friends are gone and I can't call them to finish up the professional event! I can see them outside of my shoot, but when I click to call them, it's empty!! Heelp @KalindaKing