🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @KalindaKing is anyone else having glitches like this? I can't put any thing on my hands or hold anything and my aura isn't showing up. My timer has stopped bc I'm afraid to submit with the glitches

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 237 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 New Member Registered Users 1,798 Posts
    More People Who can't find their contacts? First I had my daughter and my second game as "friends" and could gift them items. Now i can't find them, but we're all connected to facebook.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I’ve been stuck on this for almost 24 hrs now… @KalindaKing what can I do? 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,343 Posts
    edited November 2021
    anyone know how many k stars we get if we work here ??
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @kkhxio
    - not furnished: 2 kstars
    - fully furnished: 3 kstars
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,343 Posts
    @kkhxio
    - not furnished: 2 kstars
    - fully furnished: 3 kstars
    thank you ☺️
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 618 Posts
    helly23 said:
    Bye bye, BF 😂

I'll regret it in the morning 🙈
    OMG, I NEED this so badly 😂
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 5,258 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I was just robbed 50 kstars from a kollection and I didn’t even receive the dyes 💀 and customer service is taking their sweet as* time replying back to me 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,460 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I got the update without doing it myself. At least I already submitted the last look for SYS, but with the glitches I didn't want it yet. I'm also not surprised I didn't even get something I wanted from the free box. Just add TBs to the sale. I don't like the boxes.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

• alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    How are we suppose to participate in Duet SYS when we don’t even have contacts? @KalindaKing
    iOS Player 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,181 Posts
    I got the update without doing it myself. At least I already submitted the last look for SYS, but with the glitches I didn't want it yet. I'm also not surprised I didn't even get something I wanted from the free box. Just add TBs to the sale. I don't like the boxes.
    My game also did that it’s so weird I don’t have auto updates on
    @Briannakkh I have to check mine to make sure but it hadn't updated until today so I thought it wasn't on autoupdate.
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    So bizarre I just submitted my look for SYS and I went back to vote on Looks…maybe 3-4 minutes later and my look was done with 25 votes. I don’t ever remember a look ending that quickly. All of my looks before I updated were getting 40-45 votes. Wtf @KalindaKing? Also that a everyone missing Kim at the ray powers office? 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,095 Posts
    @KalindaKing due to this glitch I only made it to the second earnable, like 350/500 points. Will we be receiving compensation?
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 752 Posts
    I want to update but I’m afraid ☠️
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I just bought something for 30 k stars by mistake while styling a contact, and I can’t even find what I bought. 🙂 I already HATE this update so much. I haven’t once thought of quitting the game, but this update just might be it for me. 

Edit: I guess I bought an item for the contact that I was wearing, which is so incredibly stupid when we are not dressing up for an sys. 
    @letus Don't do the update yet. It's better to wait since it just caused problems.
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I'm straight up not updating until I hear better things about the glitches being fixed 👀
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited November 2021
    After updating, I've been missing my list of "friends" (not just Facebook ones, all people/npcs in my list) for reality shows. I have my list for other appearances. Please fix this. I wasn't able to get my last earnable because of this. One of the first times I didn't check the forum before updating too. Go figure.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 500 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Glu here is a few solutions on how you can fix your game.

1. Skip a monthly update. 
    I probably speak for a majority of players when I say I would happily skip an update if it meant we got, a game without bugs/minimal bugs & better closet organisation

These things would be also but they are not what needs to be focused on at the moment
    • Mannequins added to all clothes this includes earrings 
    • Universal Clothing icons, if the event item were chosen by Kim make give the icon a gold outline(something similar to what the 1st year kimiversary icon was)
    • An icon for diamond box items, vip events, kollections & squad boxes. Leave the weekly gifts blank 
    Here is some icon ideas for you Glu, they took me hours to think of 🙄
    Diamond boxes icon- A diamond icon
    VIP event- An icon that resembles a K-Star 
    Normal Kollections icon- A black sparkly K
    Diamond Kollections icon- A grey sparkly K
    Signature Kollections- A gold sparkly K 
    Squad Boxes- The GlamStyle icon but switched, so instead of GS the icon is SG for Squad Goals.

2. Use TestFlight & the Android version to find the never ending supply of software bugs in updates before you release them to the public & if you don’t want to do that, give the players the option to log software bugs through a separate website by Glu & communicate with the developer team to help them fix the issues.

3. Better communication with players 

4. Take your players ideas into account when adding new features

Edit: I’m adding this for people that might not know the process of logging a software bug.

Edit: why does seeing iOS Sysdiagnose, make me think that apple is running a diagnostic on the SYS 😆
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,437 Posts
    I started a reality show before I updated and the 4 professional contacts actually pop up for me after. But I hope Glu solve this problem soon  
    IOS Player