🗳️🌲 KK:H SYS- 11/4/21 Enchanted Forest 🌲🗳️

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    scores in my group are insane right now 😭 over 3k, i just know glu is having a field day with the $$ they’re making after this one
    oh wow when there was cheerleader uniform sys my group went over 2500+ and I thought that was madness! Atm my first is just above 1000 but im sure that will change the last hour
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Was only 20 votes away from the dress so of course I had to submit an extra ticket for it 🥺 No regrets at all
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    skevans said:

But SYS events are still ‘fair’ and ‘fun,’ right?!
    🙄🙄🙄
    Same here. 😔
    People in my group in the 2000s, and the top 7 are all over 1000. :’)

I was fully prepared to make this the first SYS I buy tickets for but… this is too much. 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    As someone who just joined SYS 2 hours ago to have a chance to win the wings WHY THE HELL was I placed into a group where several people have 800 votes? Do I really not have a chance to get ANY of the wings in this game?

I have extra tickets saved up for this but even if I use all of them I don’t stand a chance and I started to hate this game. It is not fun anymore. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Guys I spend so many tickets this is insane. I will be happy with top 9 by now. I have never seen a fight this bad in a sys…
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Submitted an extra ticket so I could get the dress. 😍 No shot at the pink skin tone but that’s okay. 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    As someone who just joined SYS 2 hours ago to have a chance to win the wings WHY THE HELL was I placed into a group where several people have 800 votes? Do I really not have a chance to get ANY of the wings in this game?

I have extra tickets saved up for this but even if I use all of them I don’t stand a chance and I started to hate this game. It is not fun anymore. 
    to be completely fair i dont think is fair that someone who only just joined the event has a better chance of getting 1st place on an almost empty group over people who have been participating in the event for a whole weekend and even maybe submitted extra tickets 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    geenellys said:
    dotti_h said:

to be completely fair i dont think is fair that someone who only just joined the event has a better chance of getting 1st place on an almost empty group over people who have been participating in the event for a whole weekend and even maybe submitted extra tickets 
    Putting them in a group w people w over 800 points isn't fair either. A lot of players used to do this when the only thing they were interested in were the TS items and in my opinion, there's really nothing wrong w it. The votes aren't real and there's people who buy tickets that are worth over 2500+ points, so this seemed to be the only reasonable way to get anything that they may like.
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    geenellys said:
    dotti_h said:

Well, I always play from the beginning of SYS and never have a chance to get the prizes even if my doll looks a thousand times better than the others. 
    Do you think that’s fair? Or what do you recommend? 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Now we have to wait till 3am for sys end?😳😳 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I feel like such a clown for thinking using 2 extra tickets would get me sixth place at least on top of starting later 🤣
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Everyone in my sys top 12 has over 1000 points and top 15 is over 900 points. Wtf 
    I’m 21st on 589. Glad I didn’t waste my extra tickets on this sys just to get a pink dress or bob haha 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Time went back in the states…so an extra hour 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    sadly won’t be getting the pink skin tone thanks to crazy ticket buyers:( but still super happy i got this dress, it’s so pretty💞
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    TBs are the worst. At least i got the color changing dress
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

I submitted 3 extra tickets but… 😑
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I worked my as* off just to be thrown in 7th place and not be able to get the wings. Just because people just needed to go and buy extra tickets last minute and with these rigged votes. Smfh. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @geenellys People have always started late if they really wanted the TS more than the earnables. Especially so they could end up in a group with people who aren't super competitive ticket buyers or that interested in the items. I don't actually think it's fair that someone who just started is placed with people who have been submitting the whole time, plus used purchased tickets. Especially since sometimes people start late because they had problems in the game and they literally couldn't play sooner. It wasn't like that before.
    Platform: Android

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    kadyyy said:
    Time went back in the states…so an extra hour 
    Thats crazy, I usually submit my last 2 tickets few minutes to the end
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m so sad I used tickets I got from diamond boxes to get bumped down ☹️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I had gotten 4 extra tickets from the diamond boxes and I didn’t even get what I wanted. Wasted diamonds for nothing 😐 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Waiting 20 minutes for results has never felt so long 🙈
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    It would be nice to have SYS in time with your time zone, I just wanna know if my 25 submitted looks have won me the pink skin and to sleep 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    13 - 18 my looks once i got the earn able dress 😐😐 i submit tickets that i had save just not to get the aura 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This is the first time someone using extra tickets actually benefitted me. 2 people were tied for the first spot so I finished at 3 in Silver 2 instead of 4. Thank you to that person because I wanted the butterflies more than the really basic dress and hair so finishing at 4 would have been disappointing. I don't get why the dress and hair were so simple with what the theme was. 
    Platform: Android

• georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Love 😍