🗳️🌲 KK:H SYS- 11/4/21 Enchanted Forest 🌲🗳️

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I really loved putting looks together for this theme even if the algorithm, i mean, um.. voters didn't like them...
    Here were the rest:

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Once I realized the pink skin tone and wings were going to be impossible to get I decided to not stress about it and still managed to get the dress and got 14th in gold the TS hair is kinda cute

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    I was soooo in love with this themeee 💗 wasn’t really scoring well at first but my votes luckily picked up and even scored a 60!! It’s been ages since that happend 😍 here are my high, low and 3 fav’s (cause I’m indecisive 😬)

Then also just some fun I had with the theme: a harry potter pixie, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, Flora from Winxclub inspired and Belle and her little beast 😛💕

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I have truly loved looking at everyone's looks. I've been amazed this whole weekend! 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Ended up in 28th place with 426 place. This has literally been the worst sys ever
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I was in first place 10 minutes before time was up, and I thought about submitting an extra look just in case (and also because my score was 666 lol). But I decided not to, and ended up in 4th so I missed out on the pink skin after all. But i think this is the best I’ve ever done without any extra tickets! 

The dress and hair are simple but I think they’re pretty cute! And I got the earnable dress, which was what I wanted the most! 

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Ugh I feel asleep when I was 4th place and when I woke up I was 7th place in Gold so I didn't get the wings I am so sad because they look so pretty 
    albanian ios player ♡
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Ended up in 4th, was stressful to even get there. Just glad I got the wings, not really a fan of the pink skin tone. Screenshot of the looks I've submitted, was really fun to dress my doll.

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I submitted like 5 extra tickets and I came in 12th! Thank God I claimed my prize quick because now I appear to be in 13th place🥲 really wanted those wings… 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 20th lol! My low, high and fave looks. The top 10 were all well over a 1000. I had saved tickets but even a few extra wouldn’t have helped. 

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Definitely one of the most intense sys’s but worth it ✨✨
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

The first system in a long time that I did really well 💖💙 I got the Aurora dress and finish in eighth place in silver III 💖🐿
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Everyone looks so beautiful 🤩 Congrats everybody🤍 
    I had to set an alarm to wake up at 5 am so I could submit my last ticket ( which I usually don’t ) I also submitted an extra ticket but I only came in 9th place and got the hair ( which is super cute btw ) and now I’m left with a headache 🤧 I also had a dream I came in 2nd place and got pink skin tones but then I woke up 😃 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I’ve submitted 14 free tickets, and came 16th in SilverIII, got the bronze box
  • ceekkhceekkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    RedVelvet said:

i didn’t even get the hair😭 i guess at least four ppl got the pink skin tone
    I was in this group too🤦🏼‍♀️ It was so calm until the last 20 mins😭
  • fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

i‘m in love🦋💗
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I finished 1st with 666 points 🙈
    I love the hair and the aura is nice. Not really a fan of the pink skincolor

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

These are definitely some of the best earnables and ts prizes we have had in ages! My scores were great throughout scoring high 40’s and 50’s but i was stuck behind 2 TB so has to use all 7 of my saved tickets that i’ve saved up over months:( shame i wasn’t in gold so couldn’t get the wings but i don’t think i would have placed very high in gold anyway so i played it safe!💖👸🏼🌸🧚🏼‍♀️
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Loved the theme, but those ticket buyers are insane. Top 12 were all 1000+ votes. 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

I came in first place. 🙈
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    😔 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I came in 4th, 1 ticket away from the 3rd place 😅 not too sad tho, I play since spring and these are the first pair of wings I managed to get! They are gorgeous too and dyes well. I actually would of had fight for skin tone but on Sundays my SYS finishes on 2am no way will I stay awake till then :( Coasted me 11 tickets so I guess I had not too crazy Gold group compered with other 2000+ groups
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    could only get the hair, but it’s still pretty nice
  • AverikkhAverikkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    not bad, but i wanted this pink skintone  :'(

my last looks