🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    @KalindaKing I can’t even watch my daily kstar videos, that too so close to black friday. What a horrible update. Anyone else having the same problem? 
  • kylie27kylie27 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Anulika said:
    @KalindaKing I can’t even watch my daily kstar videos, that too so close to black friday. What a horrible update. Anyone else having the same problem? 
    Yup, me😒
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Where can I do this? I already bought that outfit from that story and ended it. Or it this another story??
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Chelsea123 going to a different location trigger it for my game and I can continue with the storyline. 
    IOS Player 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Chelsea123 going to a different location trigger it for my game and I can continue with the storyline. 
    Already did that and closed and opened the game again but nothing happened😫 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    has anyone gotten the monday quest yet? it usually pops up around my time 8pm and it's already 8:10 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    has anyone gotten the monday quest yet? it usually pops up around my time 8pm and it's already 8:10 
    It comes up 5am EST and because daylight savings ended on the 7th, we had to turn our clocks back an hour!! It'll pop up 9pm for you now :( 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Where can I do this? I already bought that outfit from that story and ended it. Or it this another story??
    Same happened to one of my games. I can check about it today when the studio opens and share the answer!    
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Players will remember this as a weekend of frustration and glitches, but Glu-EA financials will show a great success! One of the most profitable SYSs! 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! and this is why they don’t care about our concerns, ideas, or complaints 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    kylie27 said:
    Anulika said:
    Yup, me😒
    I’ve noticed this happens every year before Black Friday. I remember it being an issue last year as well. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Videos aren't working for me either, after I updated the game 😔
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

well guess im skipping the tb weekday event this week .. these glitches are getting sad 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Your avatar picture matches this perfectly 😆 

I’m also having the same issue but it’s not a glitch it’s just Glu’s way to get us to spend more money during the black Friday sale.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    quietoffi said:
    Players will remember this as a weekend of frustration and glitches, but Glu-EA financials will show a great success! One of the most profitable SYSs! 
    QUICK EVERYONE INVEST IN GLU MOBILE.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @KalindaKing will throwback items be on sale for Black Friday like in previous years or will we only have these boxes this month? 
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    My contacts are also gone, I play on Android. I haven't noticed any other glitches yet, but I only updated a few hours ago. 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i didn’t update yet because of the glitches & i didn’t get the weekly storyline. i completed 2 parts of my london so chic gig & just realized i’m not getting any points towards the weekly throwback gig because I DONT HAVE IT & i didn’t even update! 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I got this hairstyle from my free palette 

& like everyone I lost my contacts. The game was also lagging when I travelled to tap around for energy. Hope the fix-it update would be soon.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the storyline and didn't update?? I wanted to wait until the glitches were gone but I guess I can't... even the throwback event is missing from my game.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    letus said:
    Has anyone gotten the storyline and didn't update?? I wanted to wait until the glitches were gone but I guess I can't... even the throwback event is missing from my game.
    i have the same problem but i know if i submit a ticket to support they'll just say to update, meanwhile that will just cause even more problems 🙃i wasn't planning on updating until kalinda told us "when it was going to be handled"
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Is anyone seeing new sys event? It's not appearing on my game. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Is anyone seeing new sys event? It's not appearing on my game. 
    Because of daylight savings in the US it won’t start for another ten minutes!
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @KalindaKing why these boxes tho?
    I don't understand.. One month u give us throwback boxes in september - october nothing - and NOW the same month, where the BF sale is - u coming with november throwbacks? huh

I bet there will be NO BF sale and I bet there will be NO TB boxes in december, cuz y'all know we love december TBs and y'all glu members can't stand to take that away.

all I wanted was the blond haircolor and now you want me to spend all my mfkng money on these damn cheap boxes. i bet also, that this items and this haircolor will NOT be added to the BF sale - IF there will be one, at all

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    letus said:
    Mine didn’t show up until I updated the game. Though I didn’t want to update the game yet, I figured the storyline would show up if I did the update and sure enough the storyline appeared. 
    here's my suggestion. if we're not getting new items in the kloset, don't do a monthly update!!! i can't imagine that it's so hard to add november boxes or whatever if you're not adding anything else, the same way you update fashion goals, etc. all a new update does is bring glitches.
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    edited November 2021
    quietoffi said:
    Anulika said:

I’m also having the same issue but it’s not a glitch it’s just Glu’s way to get us to spend more money during the black Friday sale.

Anulika said:

If that is indeed the case, then shouldn't this be confirmed by Koko and/or Kalinda? @kokokokonut Should those affected be opening support cases? Can you please confirm whether this is a glitch or by design? I would hope there is enough respect for the players to confirm this? : ) 
    I’m only saying that because whenever we have a sale coming up something like this happens & it’s fixed straight after the sale. It might be a coincidence but something tells me it’s not.
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @RiinaUkii We are getting the sale. Kalinda said it. I'm just annoyed they're doing these boxes again since that means these items aren't going to be part of the sale. And the hair color being in the boxes is even worse because you can't buy colors for diamonds, still. At least other stuff in the boxes you can also get for diamonds.
    Platform: Android

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I still can't do the gig that came with the update, not that I even want anything that has to do with the duets nonsense. I don't know if I should bother trying to do a reality shows in case I have no NPCs.
    Platform: Android