Style Even Harder

lanabee23lanabee23 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Even though I've completed the mission with Sam, bought the outfit, had the talk show, the game still says to buy the outfit in order to continue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you bought it, but it doesn’t clear, please send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen Options/Help/Customer Care.  Explain the situation and ask for their help.  Good Luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Isn't everyones games stuck? Why doesn't Glu just fix it without us having to do all the work to fix glitches?
    Platform: iOS
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I can't find Kim in Ray Power's office, so I can't even start..ugh
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    I’m having the same issue.

lanabee23 said:
    Even though I've completed the mission with Sam, bought the outfit, had the talk show, the game still says to buy the outfit in order to continue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I’ve asked about it, this happened to me as well, and as soon as we have an answer, we’ll share that info. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isescobar10isescobar10 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Mell22 said:
    Mell22 said:
    I’m glad I’m not the only one I restarted the game and even my phone, do anyone know how to fix this??
    edited November 2021
    PLEASE DON’T UNINSTALL YOUR GAME.  Sorry for the shout, but I want everyone to stop and see it. 

Now, regarding not finding Kim.  At the end of the drop down, there is a 2nd Ray Powers Show tab.  Tap the 2nd one, and you are inside with Kim. Again, there should be 2 tabs that say Ray Powers Show. If Kim’s not in one, she is in the other.  See if this helps. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Mell22 said:
    There should be a 2nd tab marked Ray Powers.   If Kim is not in the 1st Ray Powers Tab, she is in the 2nd.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Team is working on a fix for the Style Even Harder goal!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited November 2021
    PLEASE DON’T UNINSTALL YOUR GAME.  Sorry for the shout, but I want everyone to stop and see it. 

Now, regarding not finding Kim.  At the end of the drop down, there is a 2nd Ray Powers Show tab.  Tap the 2nd one, and you are inside with Kim. Again, there should be 2 tabs that say Ray Powers Show. If Kim’s not in one, she is in the other.  See if this helps. 
    I wish I could see this before I uninstalled it and lose some of my progress 
  • Olívia_AOlívia_A Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here!  :/
  • Glamazon80Glamazon80 Registered Users 4 Posts
    lanabee23 said:
    I did that too, contacted customer support, and was given a refund (K-stars). 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just released a fix to get rid of the Style Even Harder goal! Fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game without uninstalling and then you'll get a call which will remove the goal.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • vnxiiivnxiii Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just released a fix to get rid of the Style Even Harder goal! Fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game without uninstalling and then you'll get a call which will remove the goal.
    I noticed after I received the call to remove the Style Even Harder goal, now I suddenly am not receiving tasks at anymore, Simon, Maria, Kim etc aren’t calling me at all for any new storyline gigs, I’m just getting calls from my businesses and for show your style.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    vnxiii said:
    I noticed after I received the call to remove the Style Even Harder goal, now I suddenly am not receiving tasks at anymore, Simon, Maria, Kim etc aren’t calling me at all for any new storyline gigs, I’m just getting calls from my businesses and for show your style.
    It's a glitch for newer players that they were supposed to fix in this update but they never did. Classic Glu.
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    vnxiii said:
    It's a glitch for newer players that they were supposed to fix in this update but they never did. Classic Glu.
    first, customer service told me to wait for the new update as there is a possibility that i have completed all the quest from the october update. 
    *wanted to insert the message receipts but i dont have them anymore 🥲*

after updating the game, nothing happened, no new quests only the weekly storylines. so i opened another ticket to ask about it and this is what they told me. 

@KalindaKing please bring the team’s attention to this. from this thread im not the only one experiencing this 🤬 this is so disappointing. 

FYI im only on level 55 so i definitely still have quests that i have yet to complete.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    vnxiii said:
    first, customer service told me to wait for the new update as there is a possibility that i have completed all the quest from the october update. 
    *wanted to insert the message receipts but i dont have them anymore 🥲*

after updating the game, nothing happened, no new quests only the weekly storylines. so i opened another ticket to ask about it and this is what they told me. 

@KalindaKing please bring the team’s attention to this. from this thread im not the only one experiencing this 🤬 this is so disappointing. 

FYI im only on level 55 so i definitely still have quests that i have yet to complete.
    This is sooo unprofessional on Glu’s part. The glitch has been acknowledged here yet not on their part. How in the h*ll are we supposed to remain positive when this is what we get from support?