👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I also changed some of the looks in my lookbook to include the upcoming items that will be available for diamonds!
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Welcome💕💕 @Vidhi
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    If anyone gets the little shell purse in the November box can you please make a look with it. I really want it but I can’t open any more boxes. I have opened too many already.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Thanks for buying from my look book @Galaxaura14! I hope it serves you well 🦋💕🦋

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Hope you guys don’t mind me posting this here but…

My evil woodland fairies:

Why do I feel like they’re about to form a girl group and drop the dopest mixtape of all time?

Edit: I just now realized the update is available lol but I’m too scared to pull the trigger😬
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @maggiey Thank you for having it in your Look Book! 🦋💙 I used it on my latest ticket/look 😊 - but uh, I should have held off on updating updating game because it tanked 🥲

Before updating - high 40s and 50s:

After updating - my latest look:

She/Her
    Android
    edited November 2021
    Also, hello! I've missed everyone! Sorry I was MIA. Idk why I stopped coming by the forum - maybe it was a mixture of feeling overwhelmed, drained, and stressed these last few months? But I would like to apologize for missing birthdays and exciting news like welcoming new members! 🥳

Happy belated birthdays to the loveliest @buffysummers0990and @dinoqueen9 💃🏽🥰💖

And welcome to the squad, @BellBottom and @Vidhi 🥳💃🏽💜
    She/Her
    Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @maggiemay for buying from my lookbook 😊
    And welcome back @Galaxaura14
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited November 2021
    @Galaxaura14 Welcome back! 💕
    No need to be sorry, it should always your well-being first! I hope everything is alright now and please let us know if there's anything we can do!
    I also hope that your scores pick back up soon, it's the exact reason I'm putting off on updating until at least this sys is over. Crazy how your two looks are almost the same and yet get very different scores before and after the update because that's not suspicious at all 🙄
    Welcome back @Galaxaura14! Thank you for the Birthday wishes! Your presence was greatly missed but as @maggiey said, your well being needs to be first priority! 💕
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Anyone that has not updated yet, please don’t update. My scores have been badly affected by the update ☹️
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    hello lovelies! wondering if anyone has the music note aura or the vinyl handheld? i’d love to buy them from someone to use in this SYS ☺️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    LindsayRose said:
    hello lovelies! wondering if anyone has the music note aura or the vinyl handheld? i’d love to buy them from someone to use in this SYS ☺️
    Hi! If I'm not wrong the music aura is from a kollection and the handheld is a TS prize 😔

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @dpeters oh darn 😭 but thanks for the info!
    Thank you @buffysummers0990! 💕

• smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Thank you @maggiey! 💛

@smcs97 I'm glad you got diamonds!
    I needed to get a pair of wings to make up for the fact I lost out on the Enchanted Forest pair when the extra tickets I purchased didn't get added in-game 🙃
    @maggiey aww i’m sorry that happened! it must be really annoying especially almost everybody was eyeing on the wings. Currently, im also having problems with watching videos for days now since the update, contacted support but still no reply. I just hope Glu fixes everything we complain about, but I doubt it 🙃
    @smcs97 I hope you get a reply soon and they compensate you with the stars you had to miss out on and more for all the troubles the update has caused!
    I'm also still going at it with them too because I just feel that it was so unfair that I paid for the tickets and didn't receive them so I didn't even have a chance at fighting for the wings. All they did was tell me to keep waiting and then the event was over 🙄
    @maggiey lol i just got a reply from support. They said they can’t to do anything about it. 😬😬😬 i swear this game and their customer service! I hope you still get your tickets though, this game is just getting stressful every time we update 😭
    @smcs97 Do you have you npc contacts or are they gone? A few people have said they've contacted customer support about missing contacts and received 10 stars in compensation (I know it's not much but it's better than nothing 😕)
    They did end up giving me the tickets but they said they couldn't do anything about the TS prizes I missed out on even though it was the only reason I bought the tickets in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @dpeters Thank you for putting that look together, I love the bracelets. I have dyed them four different colors. 
    I finally found the shell purse in the voting booth. So happy.

edited November 2021
    Happy Birthday @livimi! I hope you have an amazing birthday! 🎈🎂🎈

Happy birthday @livimi Have a really wonderful day.
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Happy birthday @livimi. Have an amazing day!!
    @maggiey Yup, i finally got my 10 kstars! Although I had to message them twice about it coz they keep telling me they gave me kstars but never saw the additional 10 kstars. 🥴 hassle but better than nothing! Thanks tho Maggie! Glad you got your tickets (even though it’s late) 💕  
    Happy birthday @livimi! Enjoy your special day!! 🥳🥳🥳
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Happy birthday💕💕 @livimi
    Happy Happy Birthdayyyy 🥳💕🎈@livimi
    Happy birthday, lovely @livimi !!! 🥰❣💖 I hope you had a wonderful day !!! 💕
    She/Her
    Android