🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• AsheIXAsheIX Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I need help. So i bought the guy the 140 kstar outfit from the new storyline but for some reason the goal is still up there? I finished the whole storyline btw???
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Is anyone else still missing Kim from the ray powers office??? 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Not only are my contacts and facebook friends (yes I am logged in) gone but all my new konnections I’m trying to get all need k-stars for ”charming” 🙃🙃
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @kjanne I still am.
    Platform: Android

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @kjanne and @DelphineGarnier, do you have a "more" button when you click on miramount studios?
    If you do, click that and you should see a second "Ray's office".
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Anulika said:
    @KalindaKing I can’t even watch my daily kstar videos, that too so close to black friday. What a horrible update. Anyone else having the same problem? 
    Your avatar picture matches this perfectly 😆 

I’m also having the same issue but it’s not a glitch it’s just Glu’s way to get us to spend more money during the black Friday sale.

Anulika said:
    @KalindaKing I can’t even watch my daily kstar videos, that too so close to black friday. What a horrible update. Anyone else having the same problem? 
    Your avatar picture matches this perfectly 😆 

I’m also having the same issue but it’s not a glitch it’s just Glu’s way to get us to spend more money during the black Friday sale.
    If that is indeed the case, then shouldn't this be confirmed by Koko and/or Kalinda? @kokokokonut Should those affected be opening support cases? Can you please confirm whether this is a glitch or by design? I would hope there is enough respect for the players to confirm this? : ) 
    I’m only saying that because whenever we have a sale coming up something like this happens & it’s fixed straight after the sale. It might be a coincidence but something tells me it’s not.
    Every. Single. Year. Either the videos stop working, or they decrease the number of kstars we get. I have already lost 60 kstars because of the update. Like last year, we won’t get any compensation. 
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @kjanne and @DelphineGarnier, do you have a "more" button when you click on miramount studios?
    If you do, click that and you should see a second "Ray's office".
    Thank you!!! 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    jm323 said:
    i didn’t update yet because of the glitches & i didn’t get the weekly storyline. i completed 2 parts of my london so chic gig & just realized i’m not getting any points towards the weekly throwback gig because I DONT HAVE IT & i didn’t even update! 

same thing happened to me, I finished the first gig for Chevier Paris and realized I didn’t get any event points. I also never a got a call for the weekly storyline so I caved and updated and now all my contacts are gone 😩
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    jm323 said:
    i didn’t update yet because of the glitches & i didn’t get the weekly storyline. i completed 2 parts of my london so chic gig & just realized i’m not getting any points towards the weekly throwback gig because I DONT HAVE IT & i didn’t even update! 

same thing happened to me, I finished the first gig for Chevier Paris and realized I didn’t get any event points. I also never a got a call for the weekly storyline so I caved and updated and now all my contacts are gone 😩
    UGH. i didn't want to update until this contact thing was fixed, or kalinda actually told us when it may be fixed, but now i don't even have the sys either. i want to see if i still get videos today & then i guess i'm stuck updating. this is such a mess.
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Decide to finally to update even though everyone was facing glitches. I hope my game is spare from this or at least they fix some things already. Here from my Nov box! 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    does anyone know if i divorce my husband will i keep my kids or will i have to start a new family ?
    @kkhxio You still have the kids.

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Lol what
    I can't invite any guests for reality shows so now I have to wait. I know they won't do it because they're really greedy but Glu owes players compensation for all of the glitches they cause us. I know the tier system was the beginning of glitches becoming more frequent and now this duets nonsense added even more problems. Next time I get a pop up to rate the game, it's getting one star.

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KalindaKing Any update on the NPC glitch? It’s going to be impossible to finish the TB event at this rate.
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I know this update sucks but I think I found a new way to get Kstars! I’m just doing 3hr shows in Tokyo and clicking only on the 2 energy button then wait a couple of seconds and then keep doing it (this take more than 30 energy to complete a 3hr) but it gets you the Big in Tokyo Achievement and mine was on level 1 so I’ve gotten up to level 6 thus getting a couple extra Kstars! 

Also side note my squad needs members❤️
    {We have an opening for 3 members. We’re all VIP players💎 and need 3 Daily (VIP/paid) players✨. Message me to get added to our squad before sending in a request.😊}
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Team is working on a fix for the Style Even Harder goal!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I know this update sucks but I think I found a new way to get Kstars! I’m just doing 3hr shows in Tokyo and clicking only on the 2 energy button then wait a couple of seconds and then keep doing it (this take more than 30 energy to complete a 3hr) but it gets you the Big in Tokyo Achievement and mine was on level 1 so I’ve gotten up to level 6 thus getting a couple extra Kstars! 

Also side note my squad needs members❤️
    {We have an opening for 3 members. We’re all VIP players💎 and need 3 Daily (VIP/paid) players✨. Message me to get added to our squad before sending in a request.😊}
    You can also do that in Cannes, France, Rome, Havana and others that I can't remember now
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I asked the team to check videos for k-stars and they appear to be working. Sometimes your device requires a minute in between videos to pre-load another one for you to watch, and sometimes ad availability can vary depending on your location.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I know this is the least of the worries right now with all the glitches going on but shouldn’t these be available for diamonds with this update? I really hope they aren’t thrown in another Monthly TB no one asked for. 😞 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    @KalindaKing can you find out why these shoes are showing up twice in my kloset? you can see they're next to different items in the two photos
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    The same thing happened to me with those shoes @jm323
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They are working on the missing connections, and as soon as there’s news, I’m sure Kalinda will post. If I hear anything, I’ll share it.  But they Are working on it.  Let’s all think good thoughts

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    jm323 said:
    @KalindaKing can you find out why these shoes are showing up twice in my kloset? you can see they're next to different items in the two photos
    It's probably because they are erroneously attached to an upcoming white dress. Hopefully they fix it before they release the event.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    jm323 said:
    It's probably because they are erroneously attached to an upcoming white dress. Hopefully they fix it before they release the event.
    lol sounds about right! it's not a big deal, i just got nervous i'm missing items if things were duplicated because who even knows anymore 🙃
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Seeing if anyone might have some advice,
    I used to be able to dress up my spouse by hitting the little gift box icon next to them but it’s gone now for all my contacts. Is my game just glitching with the update or is there another way to dress them up? 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @bansheeschild with the new update, you have to go to your kloset and near the top left there's a phone icon. You can find your contacts there to dress them up