Options

Looking For Members ! The Heathers!

CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
edited July 2021 in KKH Squads
Hey Dolls, recently a few inactive dolls have left the squad. Since we can’t really interact, I’d like to post here. Right now we have a few spots open! If you would like to join, please look the squad up 134922 we have 9 new spots open. I am super active and so are the remaining dolls. Look us up!❤️❤️

Comments

• Options
    sarama98sarama98 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • Options
    arianababy1738arianababy1738 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    hi(: i know this thread isn’t too active but i hope you see this! i’m the b word i can’t say on here in our squad & i won’t be able to be very active this week & might miss a day or two of logging on. i love being in our squad & rlly hope i can stay<3 but i understand if we’re missing boxes & you have to remove me
  • Options
    SmallKatSmallKat Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    hi(: i know this thread isn’t too active but i hope you see this! i’m the b word i can’t say on here in our squad & i won’t be able to be very active this week & might miss a day or two of logging on. i love being in our squad & rlly hope i can stay<3 but i understand if we’re missing boxes & you have to remove me
    Hey, I’m not the squad leader, but a squad member. Hopefully you can stay, we’ve been really successful lately. 
    I wanted to say I was in the last SYS with you, and saw you won! Congrats on your win, it was a very competitive group, I managed to get 5th!
  • Options
    arianababy1738arianababy1738 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    SmallKat said:
    Hey, I’m not the squad leader, but a squad member. Hopefully you can stay, we’ve been really successful lately. 
    I wanted to say I was in the last SYS with you, and saw you won! Congrats on your win, it was a very competitive group, I managed to get 5th!
    omg thank u sm & congrats to u too!! that’s so cool we were in the same group(: & yess this is my favorite squad i’ve been in everyone’s dolls always look so cute
  • Options
    Omg….I never get notifications for this…dolls I am super sorry…
  • Options
    Hi squad, thanks for always checking in each day so we can earn squad boxes. 

Does anyone own this hair? I’m not sure if it’s available for diamonds, but if you own it, can you please add it to your lookbook, and I’ll try to buy it? 
    Thank you 💜

• Options
    saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Do you have any spots open?
  • Options
    kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    SmallKat said:

Does anyone own this hair? I’m not sure if it’s available for diamonds, but if you own it, can you please add it to your lookbook, and I’ll try to buy it? 
    Thank you 💜

Hi!

I just found this thread and I know you post this a long time ago.
    But in case you're still looking for that hair, I have it on my lookbook (my doll's name is Ines)! I'm not sure it's available for diamonds though :(
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • Options
    @kralja oh thank you! I figured no one looked at this thread anymore (but our members play every day, thank you!). I actually opened every single Christmas box trying to get it, and it was literally the second last box I opened. FML. The very last box was that pretty white fitted dress with feathers, so I may as well get that too for 55 kstars.
  • Options
    trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Hello @Crushrr. Are there any available spots in your squad? I will like to join please 
  • Options
    @trvqueen_didi Hi, sorry, there aren’t any spots in our squad right now. Best of luck finding a squad, though ❤️✌️
  • Options
    Hi squad! Just wanted to remind everyone whenever you get a chance, please give out kudos <3 and thank you for playing every day! 
  • Options
    Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Omg hi squad!! I was looking on the forum and never realized we have a thread :) I am one of the Luna’s! 
  • Options
    Hi Squad, in game, I’m Sabine. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Yes dolls if anyone has anything that they would like, please put it here. We are all aggressive players so I’m sure we have envied items that we can buy off of each other. Oh and I’m Lais!❤️❤️❤️❤️

kralja said:
    SmallKat said:

Thank you 💜

Hi!

I just found this thread and I know you post this a long time ago.
    But in case you're still looking for that hair, I have it on my lookbook (my doll's name is Ines)! I'm not sure it's available for diamonds though :(

• Options
    Dolls…please remember to give out your kudos!❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Hi squad, I just wanted to ask do you guys have a strategy when giving out kudos?

I notice that most of the time I don't get a kudos or I get just one, sometimes two and I feel a bit discouraged. I always give out all my kudos, I never forgot to not even when the refill was daily. I know it's the same for most of us and I think it would be nice to implement a group strategy so that we can distribute kudos more fairly and get more that one single kudos box a month.

I know only a few of us know about this thread, but what do you guys think?

• Options
    Hi, my strategy is to see who recently gave me kudos, then give to them in return. It seems to work OK. If only one or two people have given me kudos, I give the remainder to members who have bought stars or diamonds and resulted in gifts to the whole squad. 

I don’t think many members check the forum much, so a system might not work, but I can gift kudos to you. What’s your in-game name? Mine’s Sabine. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Usually my strategy is to give kudos to the five dolls with the highest number of kudos given (Lais Amour, Sara, Jas, Sabine and Luna) but sometimes I feel guilty for doing the same five every time and I give kudos to others. However I've read on other threads that if each one of us give kudos to the same 5 dolls every time, we get an even distribution of kudos between all of us.

Thank you! ❤️ but you are actually the only person who gave me kudos this past SYS 😭 
  • Options
    Hey Dolls! Hope you all are doing well! 
  • Options
    Hi @Crushrr ! Thank you! Your outfits are always so on point and thank you for sending the squad so many gifts. You're amazing ❤️
  • Options
    kralja said:
    Hi @Crushrr ! Thank you! Your outfits are always so on point and thank you for sending the squad so many gifts. You're amazing ❤️
    Awwwwww @kralja!!! You are welcome! And your looks are stunning as well! I’m proud to be a part of our squad!!!!