🗳️🌲 KK:H SYS- 11/4/21 Enchanted Forest 🌲🗳️

1121314151618Next

Comments

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    kate_kkh said:
    Loved the theme, but those ticket buyers are insane. Top 12 were all 1000+ votes. 

We were in the same group 😭😭😭

ALL MY SCORES were in the 50s and extra tickets ~ I barely finished 9th. So much stress and the dress and the hair are so basic. Still, this was a fun one and all you dolls did a phenomenal job

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I am happy for all you dolls who got the wings and skin tone. But I am truly disappointed for myself that I didn’t. True, I started late, like two days late because I was out of town. I decided to TRY and fight for at least the wings. I don’t spend a lot of money on this game but this time I did. I submitted 38 freaking tickets and STILL came in 8th in Gold. I’m upset to have spent and wasted tickets for nothing. For the 2nd time I am considering uninstalling this game and never reinstall it again. I do not like this tier system. It’s not fair Gold gets all the prizes. I try to stay in Gold to have a shot at them only to never get them. We shouldn’t have to spend this much money to “win” prizes. Sorry for the long rant and I but I am truly disappointed. I hope this doesn’t offend you lucky dolls who actually did get the top spots.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I used up all but one of the tickets that I had saved up ( I had quite a few and thought,that's what theyre there for). 

I really love these items,worth it 😊

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    I came in 3rd in silver 3 so I didn’t get skin tones. I was in second place with one hour to go but I couldn’t stay awake any longer 😞 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Total bummer 😔 just one vote away. My scores are really bad lately, my doll needs a makeover for sure, can't wait for black Friday. I hope there are nice prizes this year. 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Total bummer 😔 just one vote away. My scores are really bad lately, my doll needs a makeover for sure, can't wait for black Friday. I hope there are nice prizes this year. 
    Once I was one point away from the last earnable, talked to support and they gave it to me
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Happy dance 💃

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I ended up in 14th place so no pink skintone for me😭
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Once I was one point away from the last earnable, talked to support and they gave it to me
    Thank you so much for letting me know! You’re the best!😀
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    6-14

Yeah....great..

I’ve sent this screenshot to customer care and they gave me the dress 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Send the screenshot to customer care, I was five points away and I got the dress💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

Is it that bad ?🥺 this whole even i haven’t gotten a single score over 40 except one. 
    Hi! Your doll is stunning - you deserved so much higher! 💖 Where are the wings from? 😍

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

Is it that bad ?🥺 this whole even i haven’t gotten a single score over 40 except one. 
    Hi! Your doll is stunning - you deserved so much higher! 💖 Where are the wings from? 😍

hey lovely they’re from the Fairy Tale SYS event, it was oct. 22nd, 2020. they’re not available for diamonds :(
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @AnyaArcher they are from Fairy Tale TS prizes. That too place on October 22nd , 2020
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @boujeejen @Nikaraf thank you both so much! 🥰

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨