🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Seeing if anyone might have some advice,
    I used to be able to dress up my spouse by hitting the little gift box icon next to them but it’s gone now for all my contacts. Is my game just glitching with the update or is there another way to dress them up? 
    Go to your closet. You'll see two buttons to the left of your doll. Click on the second one and you can dress up any NPC you want.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I just received 10 K-stars but clicked on it so quickly I didn’t had time to read it. Anyone?? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We released a fix for the goal called Style Even Harder. You'll get a call and then it will go away! The team is aware of glitches in the new update and we're working on a solution.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Not sure if other people are experiencing this but I play on Android and my game has crashed a few times since I updated it. @KalindaKing
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I already talked about this in a previous post but I haven't got the weekly quest from Simon where offers you a task and at the end you get from 1-10 kstars in boxes for over 3 weeks now tbh maybe more I don't know if that is not a thing anymore 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I already talked about this in a previous post but I haven't got the weekly quest from Simon where offers you a task and at the end you get from 1-10 kstars in boxes for over 3 weeks now tbh maybe more I don't know if that is not a thing anymore 
    It's still a thing, I just had 1 yesterday. You don't have any other gigs/tasks that's blocking it right?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You must be updated to get the current Weekday Storyline. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I added people through konnections and even doing that, I still have no one I can invite for reality shows.
    Platform: Android

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @KalindaKing what should we do if we opened a diamond box on the weekend and it contained the previous week’s items? I already messaged support on Saturday and they haven’t responded. They won’t close the conversation either so I can’t start a new one 
    quietoffi said:
    maggiey said:
    geenellys said:
    It's still a thing, I just had 1 yesterday. You don't have any other gigs/tasks that's blocking it right?
    When does that start? I've never had this. 
    Simon starts calling you with these gigs about every 3 days once you've completed all available storylines
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited November 2021
    nvm question was answered !
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I'm sorry if someone's said this before but are the adds glitching as well? Since the update, several of my adds will just freeze. I have to force close the app because of that and end up not getting the reward. That's an especially annoying glitch when I'm trying to save up for black friday. I hope we get a decent k-star compensation for it as well; just today, I missed out on 7 k-stars because of that glitch.
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ JĂłh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
    edited November 2021
    @ashleyl23 The call from Ray with the diamonds were about the storyline glitch where you couldn't talk to Kim and Ray in his office
    They have't fixed the glitch with facebook and the contacts yet
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Does anyone know if we can still get the weekly storyline if we start it on other days of the week other than today? I still haven’t updated, so I’m missing the sys and the storyline.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    letus said:
    Does anyone know if we can still get the weekly storyline if we start it on other days of the week other than today? I still haven’t updated, so I’m missing the sys and the storyline.
    Yes! If you want the bonus you must do the storyline until sunday, but if you don't, than you can do it any day after you update.
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @bansheeschild with the new update, you have to go to your kloset and near the top left there's a phone icon. You can find your contacts there to dress them up 

Thank you so much for your help, I completely missed the new buttons!!❤️
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Has anyone suddenly had k stars disappear since updating? I've literally just had 140 k stars vanish out of nowhere and as a free player, it has taken absolutely ages to save up the ones I had. 

Went from this

To this! 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I just got a call from ray powers but I don’t know what it was about? my game messed up so I had to swipe away. And I opened the game back up and didn’t get the call again. Did anyone else get a call from him? What was the call about? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    julia19 said:
    @KalindaKing what should we do if we opened a diamond box on the weekend and it contained the previous week’s items? I already messaged support on Saturday and they haven’t responded. They won’t close the conversation either so I can’t start a new one 
    Customer care should be giving diamonds back if that happens!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    maggiey said:
    geenellys said:
    nothing only thing I have is this quest that i get from Simon when you don't have anything else to do and you get to pick between like 3 different tasks you know? a date and the spectral outfit saved that I still haven't bought 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    geenellys said:
    maggiey said:
    geenellys said:
    nothing only thing I have is this quest that i get from Simon when you don't have anything else to do and you get to pick between like 3 different tasks you know? a date and the spectral outfit saved that I still haven't bought 
    Are you talking about the ghost weekly storyline outfit offered 3 weeks ago? If so then i'm pretty sure that's a storyline that's blocking you from getting Simon's gigs with the k-star boxes
    keke0388 said:
    I just got a call from ray powers but I don’t know what it was about? my game messed up so I had to swipe away. And I opened the game back up and didn’t get the call again. Did anyone else get a call from him? What was the call about? 
    It was a call basically saying that the glitch where you couldn't talk to him and Kim in his office has been fixed. He gives you 2 diamonds
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Thank you @RoxyHart!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    julia19 said:
    Customer care should be giving diamonds back if that happens!
    @kalindaking customer care sent me a generic response on Sunday and they have ignored the rest of my messages. They won’t close the conversation so I can’t start a new one 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @maggiey ohhh okay thank you!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Does anyone have any hints on how to get NPC professional contacts? I have one for professional gigs, but none of my reality contacts come up. I'm never going to reach the last box at this rate.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

upside of the NPC glitch: no more dirk diamonds!! fingers crossed he’s gone for real 🤗
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I can see my NPCs to do reality shows now at least the ones I added since the update