No weekly quest??

marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
edited November 2021 in KKH General Discussion
It’s already 12:45pm where I live and there’s no new weekly quest in the game for me :(

Comments

• georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I think it’s because of the USA time change.. mine didn’t get here until an hour after it normally does
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I think it’s because of the USA time change.. mine didn’t get here until an hour after it normally does
    Yes, I got mine at 1pm I guess now it’ll always be at 1pm
  • MikeyCyprusMikeyCyprus Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’ve not had one come through either, but suspect that I need to do the update first. Some people have said to not do the update yet as it’s bugged… so not sure what the best option is?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yes, you need to update for this weeks Weekday storyline, and other features.  Someone has suggested starting a reality show and calling in your costars. Then update, go back and finish your hog, and then you will have enough contacts for reality shows, even if the rest do disappear. Out of 3 games I play, none have lost all contacts. Hoping you are fortunate too.    <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Hi all 😊 can someone please let me know the name of the weekday weekly quest. I have updated but not sure if I’ve done it and didn’t realize that it was the weekly quest or if I haven’t received it for some reason. TIA! 
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    SammieC said:
    Hi all 😊 can someone please let me know the name of the weekday weekly quest. I have updated but not sure if I’ve done it and didn’t realize that it was the weekly quest or if I haven’t received it for some reason. TIA! 
    This week storyline is a dance competition, you can choose either chad or crystal to be your dance partner. Sorry I can’t remember the name of quest
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    It’s already 12:45pm where I live and there’s no new weekly quest in the game for me :(
    Are you from Europe? 🥰