Show Your Style: Duets

123457Next

Comments

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Are me and hubby cute or nah?🥰 anyways.. it sucks because I’ve been buying my husband clothes for like ever and any of the items I bought for him were in gift boxes now they’re locked 😪 and I messaged glu & they’re treating me as if I’m lying. What do I do? @KalindaKing
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Are the guy kollections going to be able to get or are they going to be unavailable? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Got the call today and now I am 100% sure i’ll pass🤚
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I’ve just read this now and I want an opt out option. This is not something I want in my game. I don’t like the idea I’m sure some will but I find myself less interested in the game especially when it comes to the stress of the SYS this is not an improvement IMO. 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Currently my contacts are not showing up when I do events.  If this is not fixed I probably won't be able to participate anyway.  Any word on when our contacts come back?
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The more I think about Duets, the more I hate it and the more I want to skip both of them. I'm tired of obvious cash grabs from Glu.

I 100% agree. I am personally boycotting this SYS and encourage everyone to do the same. Glu does not care if we complain or leave 1 star reviews, they care only if people play and buy. I don't care how good the prizes are. The only chance we have to get rid of this terrible idea, is to skip it. It worked with diamond kloset items. Let's all have a KKH free weekend. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    The more I think about Duets, the more I hate it and the more I want to skip both of them. I'm tired of obvious cash grabs from Glu.

I 100% agree. I am personally boycotting this SYS and encourage everyone to do the same. Glu does not care if we complain or leave 1 star reviews, they care only if people play and buy. I don't care how good the prizes are. The only chance we have to get rid of this terrible idea, is to skip it. It worked with diamond kloset items. Let's all have a KKH free weekend. 
    I agree with you and I for one will be skipping this SYS and will have a nice KKH stress free weekend! No part of me is interested in playing a Duet SYS or spending any type of currency on anyone other than my doll. I will skip all of them. Have a great weekend @DoloresWyatt :)
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Sorry, but I'm not playing Duets if all I'll win is a bunch of male doll items. Glu can have them all. I want clothes for my doll, not for some random NPC I could care less about. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I am so pissed about the boxes situation. I love opening the bronze and silver boxes because I already own all items in them so it really helps me replenish stars and dye throughout the week with less effort. I can't believe that we have to deal with this now. Huge drop in quality of gameplay. 
    iOS
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I don’t get it, so all of the boxes gonna contain male items as well from now on? I play a female doll 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I don’t get it, so all of the boxes gonna contain male items as well from now on? I play a female doll 
    I haven’t seen any screenshots of this yet, so my guess is that they haven’t updated the female doll boxes yet. But yes, I think that’s what’s going to happen for female dolls eventually too. 

It’s a big loss for male dolls because we went from being able to earn 80 k-stars per SYS to only being able to earn 15 for first place 😞 And now that we are in mixed groups for the tier system (which nobody asked for or wanted), we’ll probably never win anything in higher tiers because all male items are limited and outdated.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Ahh that sucks! Maybe Glu is just testing this out and will change something after so many negative feedbacks
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    So male dolls now get female items they can't use in their boxes? This isn't even a weird misguided way of giving male dolls more items. It's just to get everyone to spend more money and it's a waste of everyone's time. Just give male dolls more items and don't force duets on everyone.
    Platform: Android

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I simply refuse to spend kstars/kash/real money on my fake husband who I barely manage to go on dates with. ESPECIALLY when male clothing/features/beauty hasn’t been update in 7352846 years. I’m gonna choose a female NPC to make it easier (if I choose to participate in this nonsense at all).
  • seloshiceseloshice Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    seloshice said:

Show your style with a plus one!

Show Your Style: Duets is a new event type that lets you dress up yourself and a partner to win prizes. Each submission will have 2 looks and players will vote on the looks you created for you and your partner. Keep styling amazing looks to progress in the event and win clothes. Imagine all the possibilities!

A new voting system will be introduced for SYS: Duets and each submission will earn a heart score. The more hearts you earn, the more prizes you can win! Each submission will get a score between 0 and 5 hearts. It’s possible to receive a score such as 3.5 out of 5 hearts. The new hearts system is currently planned for SYS: Duets and if you love the new hearts system, then it may get applied to all SYS events!

Now you can also buy and collect clothing items for the opposite gender! Although you can not wear them, you can dress your contacts with that clothing and use it for SYS: Duets. When you get an item for the opposite gender, it’s yours and you’re free to use it for any NPC contact. That means you can dress up multiple contacts in the same clothing. Your current spouse could wear your ex’s clothes!

There are a few ways to get clothing for the opposite gender: 1) shop for your contacts in the closet 2) win items from gift boxes 3) shop looks in the SYS voting booth 4) shop lookbooks from your squad. No more need for gender-specific squads!

If your partner in SYS: Duets is the same gender as you, they can share your wardrobe!

Can’t wait to see your reactions and first submissions when the Show Your Style: Duets - Power Couple event starts on November 11! We’re excited to hear your feedback and plan to alternate between standard SYS events and SYS: Duets. Your style level will stay consistent across events!

Here are some FAQs to help you understand SYS: Duets:

I actually like this idea, it would make SYS more interesting!!! Looking forward to this🙏🏼
    And I take this back. I don’t like it at all. The voting system is just not it.
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I don't mind maybe one or two duet sys events once a month, especially if it a special date,such as Valentine's day, but definitely not every single week.

Also, it would be great to have more male items for CASH, nobody is going to spend their stars on npcs.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't want this at all. In fact skipping this made me miss when we didn't have SYS twice a week every week. Plus having to look at twice as many dolls in the vb gave me a headache so I barely bothered voting. 
    Platform: Android