🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    My videos are not working for the k stars.. these glitches need to be fixed asap. 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    2 weeks and 2 days until Black Friday!!! 💜
    And 80 kstars lost due to glitches as glu hates taking accountability. 😂
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kokokokonut or @KalindaKing I didn’t get the two diamonds from ray powers call yesterday 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you lost stars, or didn’t get the diamonds with Simon’s call, please send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen. Options/Help/Customer Care   Explain the situation, and attach any screenshots you want to include.   Very sorry for the inconvenience.  :/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you lost stars, or didn’t get the diamonds with Simon’s call, please send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen. Options/Help/Customer Care   Explain the situation, and attach any screenshots you want to include.   Very sorry for the inconvenience.  :/
    I had contacted customer care 2 days ago about the k stars, still haven’t gotten a reply 😕
    Sorry about this, I’ll see what advice I can find for you.  Are you able to end that chat and start a new ticket?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    We still haven’t gotten our contacts back😩 it’s so hard to keep playing at this point I don’t even want to do any reality or quest. We need compensation for this!!!!! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I have had the same NPC husband since 2015 and I occasionally spent k stars on items for him. Now his closet is completely different and I am missing items that I bought for him. For example, he is wearing pants and a scarf that I dressed him in last week before updating, now neither of those items are in his closet.

iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @AliBryant If I can't use items I already bought my doll's SO, then I'm definitely skipping duets. Glu did that to force people to buy things. 
    Platform: Android

• evildeadevildead Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    im sorry if anyone already posted this but am i the only one who can’t watch videos? this is like the 5th day that i am missing on my 10 daily kstars and i am FURIOUS 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I have had the same NPC husband since 2015 and I occasionally spent k stars on items for him. Now his closet is completely different and I am missing items that I bought for him. For example, he is wearing pants and a scarf that I dressed him in last week before updating, now neither of those items are in his closet.

Girl! The same thing happened to me! It is so annoying ! And I’ve contacted customer care about it multiple times and they said they can’t do anything about it
    Sorry about this, I’ll see what advice I can find for you.  Are you able to end that chat and start a new ticket?
    My videos started working again! I’m not going to bother with customer service, i’m sure I won’t get compensated. Thanks, @kokokokonut, appreciate the help 😊💕
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I hope contacts will be fixed soon because I just did the So Chic London tasks and it took so many energy bolts to finish those tasks especially the 8 hours appearance without professional contact. 
    IOS Player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I haven't really been doing reality shows that much while waiting for the contact issue to be fixed. This is really annoying.
    Platform: Android

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I'm on Android and my videos for kstars also have been glitching... I'll wait for a video to load (so it offers a video instead of taking me right to tapjoy offers) and then the screen blinks and I get no video, and no compensation. Hope this gets fixed soon or I won't be able to save kstars!
  • nateonienateonie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    All of my professional contacts are gone as well, but it looks like it’s only the ones that I changed their looks. I tried switching them back to their default look, but they’re still gone. I never got around to changing them all, so I have a few left, but only the ones I never interacted with. If you’re reading this and haven’t yet, don’t change your NPCs!
    The work around for doing reality shows is just add a bunch of people through konnections that have the caption saying they do reality shows. That's what I did and I am more than half way through the event.
    iOS
    Anulika said:
    I had contacted customer care 2 days ago about the k stars, still haven’t gotten a reply 😕
    I’m sorry it’s taking a while, but Customer Care will get to each and every ticket.  Sorry about the delay. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    We released a fix for the goal called Style Even Harder. You'll get a call and then it will go away! The team is aware of glitches in the new update and we're working on a solution.
    @KalindaKing this is still an issue for me, I still have the goal. Does anyone else? I received a call from Simon about his office door not working, but nothing about this goal and it is still there. I’ve tried closing the app and switching locations. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Fae said:
    I’ve added around 10 actors/producers/professional extras, etc. from Konnections and none of them have shown up but one, it seems it’s just luck based sadly. :’)
    That happened to me at first but then I realized it's not the profession that matters but if in their caption they literally say "reality shows"
    iOS
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    About the changes on SYS system and whatsoever - do male dolls have a chance on winning MALE doll clothing from these boxes?

Because I don't think it's fair nor reasonable to compete and will girl doll clothing if I will not/do not want to play as a girl dollie
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Anyone else can't connect to Facebook?
    I don't know why but it doesn't let me log in...🙄😥
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I really don't think Glu should be making monthly updates
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're stuck with the Style Even Harder goal, did you try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app and make sure that you've opened all pending calls?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.