🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Talked to support about the contacts glitch and they gave me 10 kstars as a compensation... just wanted to tell you in case you wanna try that. Is something I guess.

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    If you're stuck with the Style Even Harder goal, did you try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app and make sure that you've opened all pending calls?
    Yes
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can connect your games to Facebook again! Please confirm it works and let us know if there are any new issues related to Facebook. Thanks for your patience!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    If you're stuck with the Style Even Harder goal, did you try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app and make sure that you've opened all pending calls?
    Yes
    @KalindaKing I still have the style harder goal up on mine even though I got the call from Simon saying it was fixed. In fact, Simon's office has disappeared from my game. When I click on the menu of offices at miramount his name isn't there. On top of that my kstars for watching videos haven"'t worked in forever. I honestly can't remember the last time my videos worked. I've missed out on hundreds of stars. Another glitch, my husband is invisible. He wears clothes and you can see those but not him. I can take screenshots but didn't think it would matter since I sent them to support. There's more but at this point I don't even feel like it matters. I did what you suggested above and it didn't help. It's not my storage, I have plenty.  I tried using mobile data and that didn't work either. I'm all updated. I just don't understand why glu can never admit they screwed up. This never used to happen and I'm nearly over it. The only reason I haven't uninstalled the game ies because I just bought every November throwback box. Two of which (probably more, I haven't really looked) never made it into my kloset. Sorry this is so long, I'm just really frustrated.

The team will look at Style Even Harder tomorrow and the other major glitches will be resolved later this week.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhreidjhreid Registered Users 4 Posts
    TaekoNeek said:
    About the changes on SYS system and whatsoever - do male dolls have a chance on winning MALE doll clothing from these boxes?

Because I don't think it's fair nor reasonable to compete and will girl doll clothing if I will not/do not want to play as a girl dollie
    I’ve gotten the first box with a male doll. Got 10 energy, and the palette was a mix of energy and clothes for female dolls. (My screenshot didn’t save.) This is in place of the 30 k-stars we’d get under the old system. Not a fan.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    You can connect your games to Facebook again! Please confirm it works and let us know if there are any new issues related to Facebook. Thanks for your patience!
    I can sign into Facebook but I still can't invite my friends to gigs.
    iOS
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    how do I gift stuff to my facebook contacts witht this new update??? am i missing something???
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    Talked to support about the contacts glitch and they gave me 10 kstars as a compensation... just wanted to tell you in case you wanna try that. Is something I guess.

I did this too and also got 10. Not much but it’s better than nothing. I recommend it.
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    So can we change our partners eye color please , we can change shape but not color why is this 
    Found her waiting in havanna
    I finished the storyline so I guess she shouldn't be there anymore
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Does anyone know how I can style these two items? 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I can’t find a way to add a second person to style for this SYS, can somebody help me?
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I can’t find a way to add a second person to style for this SYS, can somebody help me?
    There is only one doll in this SYS. The duet with two dolls will begin tomorrow
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    jhreid said:
    TaekoNeek said:
    About the changes on SYS system and whatsoever - do male dolls have a chance on winning MALE doll clothing from these boxes?

Because I don't think it's fair nor reasonable to compete and will girl doll clothing if I will not/do not want to play as a girl dollie
    I’ve gotten the first box with a male doll. Got 10 energy, and the palette was a mix of energy and clothes for female dolls. (My screenshot didn’t save.) This is in place of the 30 k-stars we’d get under the old system. Not a fan.
    Not a fan either. We already don't have new clothing in ages, and then we begin to get some different, unique clothing from new boxes ---- oops, there it goes: here, have a BUNCH of girl clothes you can't use because we made a Duet SYS.

Bonus: we have put male dolls and female dolls together in SYS again! ISN'T IT EXCITING? :D
    spoiler: no, it isn't. it's just boner kill :( how am I going to compete with girls again?? they have a bunch of exclusive items + always buy a ton of tickets to get 1st place
  • EmmaKEmmaK Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Now that it’s been said that Facebook contacts glitch has been fixed, I thought that might mean reality gig contacts would be fixed, but nope 😭 Another heap of energy wasted! When will this be fixed ahhhhh 
    The glitch with inviting contacts or Facebook friends to gigs will be fixed later this week!
    #VIPKalinda
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Just in time to make the next SYS a mess 🥱
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    This weekend is a reality tv event. How are we going to finish the event??? 
    get actor’s that’s how it worked for me ☺️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @kkhxio Adding NPCs thorough konnections only works for some players. The rest of us still have no one to invite.
    Platform: Android

• VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    We have been asking for so little for so long but GLU can’t even give us that. And now with male players getting female items in boxes just further pushes them away from the game or wants them to convert their male dolls to female dolls and pay 💰 for female clothes. Hmm glu in no way this is going to retain your customer base.
    LaneLane said:
    Enough diamonds to buy a TB item, since none of us will be able to finish the TB event at this rate, would be very nice. I don't think 2 diamonds can buy you anything... 

Inquisitive GIFs  Tenor
    Agree! Most people didn't reach the top from last event. They should give us at least 12 diamonds... thats what it cost
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    I really thought new update allows us to change our Facebook friends as well. We can only change konnections friends or love interests. This update does not make any sense to me. 🤔
    Just released a fix to get rid of the Style Even Harder goal! Fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game without uninstalling and then you'll get a call which will remove the goal.
    #VIPKalinda
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    @kkhxio Adding NPCs thorough konnections only works for some players. The rest of us still have no one to invite.
    the way i found mine were going to places to eat