🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Has there been a clear explanation of the scoring for this SYS. Or is it just kind of vague so we're not able to prove they're rigging the votes.
    It's intentionally more vague than the points system because they are trying to hide how rigged it is. I'm sure whatever "hearts" system this is, will be equally rigged just harder for us to spot like we can with the 60 curse.
    There is another game I play that has a voting system where you can earn up to five stars but it explicitly explains how they come to that number. There isn't any reason for them to not explain how the voting works other than to cheat us.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I’m glad I don’t like any prizes because this is going to be a disaster. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Can a duet friend that is of the same sex wear make up from our kloset at no cost? 
    I tried dressing someone up and when I tried to exit out, it asked if I wanted to purchase items, I only had her in my owned items. 
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Are the new diamond boxes going to include previously offered diamond box rewards or will they only be old SYS rewards? Like, I might be willing to pay 15 diamond for the chance to win the body contour, but not for some random SYS shoes I purposely didn’t chase. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Can a duet friend that is of the same sex wear make up from our kloset at no cost? 
    I tried dressing someone up and when I tried to exit out, it asked if I wanted to purchase items, I only had her in my owned items. 
    Yes they can. I put stuff like contour and highlight on my npc and had no problems when I exited 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Glu gives us worse items that cost each time more yikes 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I feel like so many people are considering how they could potentially get old items, but as someone who has had complete palettes of ACCESSORIES AND SHOES..... when opening tb, valentines day, halloween boxes, etc. I don't doubt my luck that I'll get an entire palette with no clothes ://// 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Will we be getting a free box to open ?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29