🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Glu is money hungry smh.. and this is another reason why i lost interest in this game 🤦‍♀️ 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I dont like to post about it here much because most people seem to not agree but after this I dont care anymore. Its unrealistic for diamond boxes to be so cheap and there not be a catch - a lot of dye (but I also dont think almost all dye palette is fair, there should be some balance). Ok, so now we have a guarantee of clothing hurrayy! But they're more expensive now because of couse..the issue is, yes the 5diamond ones were a gamble, but I was able to afford to open like 4 boxes (once or twice a month, really deciding if its worth it), usually at least getting one item and an extra ticket. Now I will be able to open one box, where chances are 50/50 ending up with some ugly throwback item....so yeah while seeing dolls post a palette full of just dye made me angry it was at least doable as a free player if you were smart about it. 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @maggiey yes exactly odds are we won’t get the new items and get old items,  i bet the boxes don’t even have all 4 items in the pallet 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    sarie said:
    I dont like to post about it here much because most people seem to not agree but after this I dont care anymore. Its unrealistic for diamond boxes to be so cheap and there not be a catch - a lot of dye (but I also dont think almost all dye palette is fair, there should be some balance). Ok, so now we have a guarantee of clothing hurrayy! But they're more expensive now because of couse..the issue is, yes the 5diamond ones were a gamble, but I was able to afford to open like 4 boxes (once or twice a month, really deciding if its worth it), usually at least getting one item and an extra ticket. Now I will be able to open one box, where chances are 50/50 ending up with some ugly throwback item....so yeah while seeing dolls post a palette full of just dye made me angry it was at least doable as a free player if you were smart about it. 

A nice solution would be to put all the items in the boxes, of course take out the dyes would be too good to be true. But is not crazy to ask that they give you what they advertise... I really think they could have done that without changing the price.
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    i feel like it should be an option to participate in duets or not. some people barely have time to style their own doll let alone two...
    also y'all just keep making updates for things we did not ask for AT ALL. want to actually win clothing in diamond boxes? well now you have to pay 15 diamonds. oh but where are we supposed to get all those diamonds when we earn like 6/week from SYS and some from squad boxes? so sneaky in trying to get players to spend real money : )))) 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Maybe if we don’t spend diamonds on the boxes, they’ll take them away 🤞🏼
    (Ha if only)
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    This is insane.
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I was seriously considering deleting the game after the holidays because of the way we were treated during the glitches but this seals it for me. And I’m only waiting because the holidays are my favorite time of year and I missed the boxes last year. Unless something really changes in the next month, I’m out. Either way I’m never spending another penny on this game, that’s for sure.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I love how they conveniently made us spend all our saved up tickets chasing the pink skintone/wings only to take away the option to get any more tickets for free players........

Not to mention the fact that 15 diamonds per box is outrageous - and it's gonna be that way for the whole MONTH?? I'm so disappointed
    I had this this thought. I used a couple extra tickets lately knowing that I’d probably make them back by opening diamond boxes, and now that that’s no longer an option I’m so mad. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!