🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• lilbabygracelilbabygrace Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    dpeters said:

Honestly, if they keep this new 💩 with diamond boxes and sys duets I'm out. The game will be impossible to play for free players anyway and I have enough stress irl 😡
    I’m done. They need to stop this crap. They have ruined this game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please be respectful of others when posting.  There is no reason for personal attacks. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Yet again asking you @KalindaKing if you have passed on this valid negative feedback to the team? 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Im going to participate mostly because I dont want to get dropped from my tier so Imma do some onscreen female friends looks these are some of my inspo 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Please be respectful of others when posting.  There is no reason for personal attacks. 
    I feel so bad for kalinda rn she literally has no control over this whatsoever and I see people literally attacking her for doing her job 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    I don't think anyone's personally attacking Kalinda. Or maybe I missed something.

Either way, it is a fact that she replies to only the questions that she wants and only the ones that don't matter a single bit. 
    How come when we talk about unfairness that isn't talked about? She's not answering questions regarding glitches or the money hungry schemes, and she's only choosing to answer about what "should" be in the diamond boxes and not even what's actually in it. That leaves a lot of ambiguity and vagueness. I'm sure it's maybe Glu that tells her to shut up, but honestly, I don't think any of these are personal attacks. We're all upset, rightfully so, and I think people are expressing that instead. 
    This was so perfectly said i don’t have anything to add👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • SamBundchenSamBundchen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    letus said:
    What????? omg does Glu actually WANTS US to stop playing the game? No wonder EA is the WORST gaming company. They are just greedy.
    no cause this is literally all i took from this, EA constantly proving themselves to be literally the shittiest most greedy gaming company ever. its AGONIZINGGGGG cause the decisions are so **** stupid too, like did they think this was the ultimate profit move? people are literally going to stop playing and lose interest so fast :smile:
  • SamBundchenSamBundchen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    kate_kkh said:

Wow… How glu manages to get greedier and greedier?? Too bad that some people will still buy it and support this disrespectful company. 
    i didnt wanna say it but some individuals are going to very rich after this update, many customers, if you get the jist of what I'm saying
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I really wanted to get the old dream wedding sys items but now I can’t because they went and raised the diamonds to 15 😐
    Hi ! Sorry I’m a little slow 😅 wdym the only dream wedding sys? Were they supposed to be in these boxes ? And if they were how do you know?  
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Really glad I don’t feel any pressure to buy TT this weekend! It’s usually a weekly purchase for me, but with these mediocre TS and earnables and the fact that I would still lose 10 of my saved diamonds with even one try at the diamond boxes, I don’t see why I should bother 😌
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Finally caught up and yikes glu 🙃
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Honestly I don't love the prizes and TS is super unpredictable (especially now that we go into this almost completely blind)... Still debating whether to participate or not, although leaning towards not.