šŸ—³ļøšŸ‘« KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 šŸ‘¬- Power Couple šŸ‘­šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Here's a closer look at how it works!

I have so many questions šŸ˜…
    Can you please clarifyĀ 
    1. With 1 ticketĀ  can i submit a couple?Ā 
    2. If I submit a girl-girl couple first, in the next submission can i change it to girl-boy? Or select an other male for the next?Ā 
    3. I understand that in case we select a girl-girl we can't use the same outfits.
    But if my doll use a dress in the first submission, in the second submission my girl partner can use the same dress without me watching a video to unlock?Ā 

Sorry if you found some bad grammar o spelling, English is not my first language šŸ˜¬ šŸ’«

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Sorry Iā€™m so late..but all my contacts are still missing I only have one! What am I supposed to do about this? Itā€™s also the weirdest looking male dollĀ 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    even if I got all four items on my first attempt at opening boxes, Iā€™d still need to spend Ā£25 a week to get the full outfit. Ā£100 a month. and that is if every box I opened contained one of the four items - chances of that happening are super slim so thatā€™s the absolute minimum it could cost.Ā 

One hundred pounds MINIMUM.Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    No cuz I NEED the balenciaga TS prize in gold šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ itā€™s the one I have irl
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Ā I was at least hoping to open one box since i saved up 8 since i last spent them but now i cant even open one lmaooo
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Lmao I'm so angry and unmotivated that I want to protest by not spending money on this game so badly.... but then I stopped spending money as a protest months ago when they introduced the tier system lol is there a way to double protest? :D
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„