Submitted last look 20 mins before end and still no score
    iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My last look is still 0

iOS player 

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I just wanna get my last box 🥴
  • chasencrischasencris Registered Users 4 Posts
    I began submitting my last 3 looks one hour before the event ended, and I got no votes. 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    My last look still has no scores. I don’t want to claim the TS rewards before I get it…
    @KalindaKing do you know what’s happening with this?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Not a bad pallet, bad picks 🥲 shoes looks cute on tho
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Excuse me?! I submitted 3 extra looks before time ended and they didn’t even get any votes. Not after calculating final rankings. What a scam.  I couldn’t even reach the last earnable. I want my 3 tickets back.
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I submitted my 12th look 30 minutes before the event ended and my 13th look 10 minutes before, neither of them have any votes and I didn’t reach the last earnable 😬

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

they are both with no votes 🤡
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Sigh. No votes either 🥴

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Surprisingly a nice palette I finally got the dress I wanted for so long. Wish I've gotten more boxes though but my scores were in the 30s this whole event

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    21st place with 518 votes 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    This is so annoying..

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Yay guys I came in 1st in my male game! Want to know what my palettes look like? K-stars, diamonds, and such? 

NOPE, just a bunch of female doll clothes that my MALE doll can’t wear! This is f***ed up!

This is so useless. Male dolls are neglected as it is, no weekend events, no new Kollections and now this. Sorry boo and I hope they'll fix it for the sake of all 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    same thing happened to me, last look submitted about 15 minutes before the sys ended and have 0 votes, would have gotten to the last box (only needed 15 votes). i'm not collecting my prizes yet because i'm sure it will wind up messing everything up. how can they even place us in ts without calculating our last looks?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @KalindaKing we just want to collect our boxes and earnables 😩 I got a Bronze box but I'm not claiming it because with the votes for my last look I'm eligible for a Silver one 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have  reported that some players did not receive votes for our last looks.  Sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Now my looks are getting votes & my rank is going up. I cannot collect the prizes again🙄
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Yay guys I came in 1st in my male game! Want to know what my palettes look like? K-stars, diamonds, and such? 

NOPE, just a bunch of female doll clothes that my MALE doll can’t wear! This is f***ed up!

This is so useless. Male dolls are neglected as it is, no weekend events, no new Kollections and now this. Sorry boo and I hope they'll fix it for the sake of all 
    @thesweetone thank you, doll. I appreciate that. I’m scared for my female game — I think our palettes will be packed with male clothes soon too 😢 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    sarie said:
    i also have 2 tickets still waiting for votes (submitted 30mins before the end) last time this happened we had to wait even tho the sys finished and prizes could be collected. So if your votes didnt finish still wait before collecting or youre gonna have to hound customer service 🚨🚨
    Same here! I submitted my last two when I gained my second over a half hour before it ended. I actually did pretty well this SYS with scores ranging 43 to 56 and I am in 7th place. I was excited to score so highly without using any extra tickets. 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    sarie said:
    i also have 2 tickets still waiting for votes (submitted 30mins before the end) last time this happened we had to wait even tho the sys finished and prizes could be collected. So if your votes didnt finish still wait before collecting or youre gonna have to hound customer service 🚨🚨
    Same here! I submitted my last two when I gained my second over a half hour before it ended. I actually did pretty well this SYS with scores ranging 43 to 56 and I am in 7th place. I was excited to score so highly without using any extra tickets. 
    Same happened to me too! I submitted my last tickets 10 minutes before the end And I did not received points
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    This happens sometimes you have to wait. Do not collect prizes until the scores come in. Sometimes it takes an hour or two.
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    My last votes haven't come in as well. Waiting though, last time it got fixed pretty quick.
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Last 4 looks, not in order. Came in 14th place in Silver III and here is my bronze box palette

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables
    ts  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Lol what a surprise, the game is messed up right before they launch the new duets sys. This happens every time they make changes, Glu you are seriously incompetent. They really can't make any changes without screwing something up. Stop adding new cr@p no one wants and make the game work. 

Also waiting for scores on my last look, it's stuck at 0. it's the middle of the night here, and the weekend sys starts in just over 4 hrs I think? Really hope this gets fixed fast cus I can't stay awake all night checking for when my scores update.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I see there was a glitch and we'll look into it now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.