🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• kylie27kylie27 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    I’m not paying 15 diamonds for a diamond box, GLU y’all really tried it💀, soon there will be an update where we have to pay to play the SYS event… Always something extra 
    don't give them ideas
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Is it a coincidence that there was almost no items in the box right after glu announced the 15 diamond box ones... I’m gonna say no 😒
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Genuinely wondering if Glu put in this horrible diamond box change so we would hate it and ask for the old version back so we would stop complaining 🤔
    I was wondering if they did it to remove tickets from diamond boxes under the pretence of giving us what we want bc people might not be buying tickets as much anymore 💀 
    I communicate in memes
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I'm not going to put this in as a look but I just wanted to share Dirk Diamonds new look. I started playing years ago and I thought I was supposed to date him, well one thing lead to another and 5 years later we're still happily married with two children😄. Good look to everyone! I have no idea what to wear for this SYS.
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I’ll take one for the team, i have diamonds saved and I cant ever find anything I want to spend them on so I will open one and share my pallette because I’m curious af too 😅
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Here’s some of the looks I made for me, my bf, and friends for this sys! 💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    The only thing I want this weekend is a Balenciaga bag 😭😭
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Starting with Show Your Style Duets: Power Couple, the diamond gift boxes will work differently this month. If you open a box for 15 diamonds, you will be guaranteed to win clothing! That means there won’t be any dyes or tickets in your palettes during this update! There will also be more opportunities to win past SYS items in these boxes.
    @KalindaKing So we have to spend more money for you to not rip us off? We’ve complained over and over about the dyes in boxes and the fix was to Jack up the prices to guarantee we won’t get them for a limited time? What a great way to show customers what Glu really care about. 
  • delly29delly29 Registered Users 4 Posts
    What time is the SYS starting here in Brazil?
    :/ My god, this is so crazy!!! :/
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    delly29 said:
    What time is the SYS starting here in Brazil?
    :/ My god, this is so crazy!!! :/
    In 40 minutes
    iOS
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Can't wait to see the glitches for this sys
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I decided to give it atleast one go- I can't wait to see how the clownery unravels 😍😃
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

Diamond box: 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

Diamond box: 

I gave in…. 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

The only positive thing about this SYS is the opportunity to look at some gorgeous couples! We want to know how our points are calculated 🤷🏻‍♀️ It seems kinda of unfair to let everyone in the dark. But it's not like Glu cares about fairness.

• Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    It looks like it has a boxes and earnables, that's only one thing about all that I like..
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited November 2021