🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    OK the only way I can see to make things any easier for dressing your partner is if you dress them first in game, then when you open the sys to dress them all the items they are wearing in the game are highlighted in blue (for default) so you can quickly scroll through looking for the outfit. Small things but that's just saved me a lot of effort and I already can't be bothered to do this all again in the morning! 
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Is something off?! I got just ONE ticket and the next is set to be given in 2 hours' time. Why not the usual TWO tickets at the start?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I have made collage for all diamond items available. Not sure if I missed any 😂  I marked mine to check how many items I have. We probably don’t get most recent items, but maybe if anyone wants to check it too I will leave it here ☺️

Sorry I have missed one 😅

iOS player 

• babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    where are my own friends??? I don't want to play SYS with someone from the game
     You can't play with FB friends, only with NPCs
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    When the SYS started, I only started with 1 ticket instead of 2. I’ve been waiting for 2 hours before submitting my second look. 
    I purchased the Triple Threat like I usually do (which comes w TWO tickets right???) either way, I still have 0 tickets and 30+ mins left before getting another. 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Wow, my first look bombed! 😩 🤡 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Hike up the prices, add an annoying feature no one asked for, make the TS prize distribution even shittier, Glu is really doing their best huh
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I thought my first look was amazing!! I guess the people have spoken 🙃
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    all I’ve gotten from the diamond boxes! Thanks for making this @robertavyy :)

i may have missed a few pieces idk
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I'm sorry, but I do not like this Duet SYS at all!! It's extremely time consuming then they make you wait 48hrs for items to become available again! I did 4 looks and only received 6 stars.
    It was a connection issue, but I still don't like it😅🤣
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    ev928er said:
    Aleja28 said:
    Not a fan of this SYS but thought it might be cool to dress them up similarly 
    I voted for you!!
    Aww thank you!! 🥰 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Cassie_KKH we are in the same group! Your looks are absolutely gorgeous✨ Good luck to you:)

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    "Check your connection" My connection is perfect,  check your f**king game 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I will (grudgingly) admit that I do really like that we will get earnable bronze and silver boxes during this SYS. I hate everything else about it.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Anulika said:
    agrcic said:
    agrcic said:
    the one upside I’m seeing so far is that because there’s a smaller variation of scores and more people have the same number of scores, more players *should* theoretically be able to win the ts prizes
    however, I have noticed this: didn’t it used to be that when people were tied, (say 3 people have the same number of points for first place, 2 have the same after them, and 2 have the same after them) then the first group of tied scores would be “1st” second group would be “2nd” and third group would be “3rd”? or am I just remembering wrong lol
    Just when I thought glu was trying to listen to us by giving more ts prizes with the new voting system. UNBELIEVABLE. 
    @KalindaKing. Please tell us that this was an oversight and will be fixed. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Pretty sure this is everything, and it will probably stay that way until they change the stupid 15-diamond price!
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

My first score says i got a 1.5 but it’s showing 5 full hearts. Is this a correct score @KalindaKing
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Uhhh... was it that bad😩
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    "Check your connection" My connection is perfect,  check your f**king game 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤 
    Don't know if it was me you were talking to, buyt I was having a connection issue. Although it had all my looks as done. It only said 5 stars total.... My internet connection was strong, but I reset it anyways and the issue was resolved...
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    No one has mentioned that we get an earnable bronze and silver box with the new format. That’s pretty cool. And I can style NPCs who look better in some of my items, so that’s cool too. Diamond boxes are trash tho and deserve to be thrown into a pixelated fire. Also ties need to be counted as one level to keep things fair. A lot of people will have similar scores, so it’s smarter to let the people get what they want. 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    My game became so laggy😫
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Is anyone else missing a ticket from the beginning of the event? My male game started with 1 and after submitting my first look, it still says 0 😞 I closed the app completely but can’t seem to get the second one to trigger 

edit: it seems a lot of us only have 1 ticket. Ugh.
  • Bvtterflies_baddiesBvtterflies_baddies Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Ummm so is anybodys sys or just game is just loading or freezing cuz its constantly saying loading.... and im really trying to not be a bad mood again today like😭 come on ppl😕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I can't see my first look and my tickets are gone, anyone else having this issue?

Edit - typo
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kjbieniekjbienie Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Ok so I submitted tickets and at 1st I was getting 5 points for 5 hearts. Now im getting 1 point per 5 hearts. I have 40.5 points and almost all 5 heart scores. Is good happening to everyone??? I usually spend a lot of money but I will not spend 1 ticket for 1 point I refuse!!! @KalindaKing